FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Where am I going wrong?

Where am I going wrong?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been on here for a few months now and only had one meet. Agreed meets a few times but then they block me before the meet. Where am I going wrong? I can't be that ugly can I hahaha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

No idea what type of messages you send so hard to say.

Chefs whites with food on them isn't appealing to myself,if that helps any.

"No idea what type of messages you send so hard to say.

Chefs whites with food on them isn't appealing to myself,if that helps any. "

noted thank you. Never get shitty in messages as I don't see the point but I will admit that I do struggle flirt and banter via messaging

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

You had a meet so maybe do what you did to meet her to meet other women. I’d send some advice by pm but you’ve blocked all men.

"You had a meet so maybe do what you did to meet her to meet other women. I’d send some advice by pm but you’ve blocked all men. "
I tried that but getting nowhere. Had to block men because I was getting loads of gay guys messaging all the time lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do bear in mind that us solo men are in the majority on here,women & couples are spoilt for choice,but you have your age in your favour,you should be my age! Stick at ot OP you'll get lucky eventually.

Try one play meet and only three one-to-one socials in over two years!

You say in your profile that your not great at messaging but your better in person.

Personally Id take that out.. concentrate on the positives and practice getting your personality across via text.

Also I dont think you need to state that you dont want anything up your bum not sure it adds anything to your profile.

And lastly a few more pics... even the ladies like a perv now and then show a bit of flesh

Best of luck

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Try one play meet and only three one-to-one socials in over two years! "
you’ve met some lovely ladies!

It could be because your a untied fan.

"It could be because your a untied fan."
hahaha

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

OP.

On here by only a few months and you've had a Veri already!

You've done far better than a lot of guys do in a year or even longer!

Take heed of the advice so far. Expand your profile to say what you can bring to a meet, plus what you seek too.

Break your profile down into paragraphs, as at present, it reads almost as one lonnnng sentence, even with a few full stops inserted here and there.

Patience and Perseverance are key!

Good luck.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Often when guys say they're not having any "luck" on here it comes down to one of five things - so take a look at each of these and see what adjustments you can make:

Profile - does your profile text sell you well? Tell the reader a little about you, what you're looking for and can offer? Does it make you stand out or read just like thousands of other guys profiles?

Pictures - Have you got a decent set of pics that show off your body (but not necessarily your cock)? Are they appealing and want the viewer to find out more? If you're stuck for inspiration take a look at other verified single guys profiles for ideas of what might work for you. You can achieve a lot with a mobile camera on time and a tripod.

Attitude - have you adopted the right positive attitude in the way you interact with the site and people?

Approach - is the approach you are using working for you? Are your messages polite and respectful and enticing to the recipient? Would other approaches such as clubs, socials or the forums/chat rooms work better for you?

Expectations - what are your realistic expectations of the site, and are they set too high? If you expect to be knee deep in meets after very little time on here then they are set far too high.

Get the above right and it won't guarantee a thing but it will enhance your experience of the site no end - get them wrong and a world of frustration awaits

Thanks for the advice everyone. It really is helpful

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's hard to know why someone agrees a meet and then blocks - it could just be a change of mind or they weren't sure, maybe something came up too.

If they agree a confirmed meet and don't show, then report them to admin.

Consider speaking somehow, via phone etc, to determine how committed they appear and agree a communication schedule before the meet, so that you get a good idea if it won't happen.

Look at threads here on how to sell yourself best via your profile, as people view them when they get a message, or if they're looking for someone like you. I'd meet you and happy to give you any support too.

» Add a new message to this topic