FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Ladies rate me

Ladies rate me

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I wanna know what some of you ladies out there genuinely think of me from my profile. Need to get an idea of what I can change to be more appealing

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your profile confuses me, perhaps because I do not fully understand trans. It reads quite a negative profile, along with your status update. If you don't want to receive mail from single men, block them instead of ranting how much you don't want them

By *ugarbearCouple  over a year ago

Tredegar

Yep confused me as well but you a great dick on you

Fixed my profile, how about now?

Tbh I forgot I left it like that

By *uciyassMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Sorry dear I’m still confused. There seems a lot that I don’t understand about you. Try uncomplicate it a bit

You still have a negative status update. You prefer slim people, fine, but no need to say fat people turn you off. Body shaming is not good, I would have expected you have experience of body shaming, not nice. You have no interest in men, but your verification is of you giving a very satisfactory blow job. As I say, just confusing

I've clarified now that the size is just my preference and there is no offence meant. And also that the only dick I touch is that of transgender women

"I've clarified now that the size is just my preference and there is no offence meant. And also that the only dick I touch is that of transgender women"

Better. Just the 'I am going to be disappointed again' status update. Positivity attracts positivity

Fixed that too, thanknyou for the help

Interesting pics but your profile could do with being a little more upbeat. Your here to have fun and whilst I'm sure you don't mean it to sound negative it does read that way a bit. Perhaps expand on what you are looking for and why ? Good luck op.. x

» Add a new message to this topic