FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Can’t sleep...

Can’t sleep...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *erynaughty OP   Man  over a year ago

Derby

One of those nights when you just can’t get comfortable and just can’t get to sleep...anyone got any ideas how I can get to sleep?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"One of those nights when you just can’t get comfortable and just can’t get to sleep...anyone got any ideas how I can get to sleep?"
its time to get up now

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Same gave up and got up an hour ago now giving my kitchen a good clean out as moving out next week

Why are there so many lids but not tubs that fit?

By *ongue85Man  over a year ago

near by

Morning

Derby

"Same gave up and got up an hour ago now giving my kitchen a good clean out as moving out next week

Why are there so many lids but not tubs that fit? "

I’m just not sleeping full stop...don’t really feel like counting kids versus tubs ??

Derby

"Same gave up and got up an hour ago now giving my kitchen a good clean out as moving out next week

Why are there so many lids but not tubs that fit?

I’m just not sleeping full stop...don’t really feel like counting kids versus tubs ?? "

Lids, not kids....grrrr, too tired lol ??

Derby

"Morning "

It’s too dark to be morning, I need sleeeeep

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

"One of those nights when you just can’t get comfortable and just can’t get to sleep...anyone got any ideas how I can get to sleep?"

It depends on what's causing your inability to sleep. If it's because you have thoughts running through your head constantly I have a technique that works very well for me, but that may not may it.

Get a clock that ticks audibly (an alternative is to download a metronome app to your phone) and focus on the ticking. Any time you start thinking about stuff just focus on the ticking instead. Concentrate on it and give it all your attention. You can count the ticks and visualise the numbers in your head, or just think "tick tick tick".

That makes me drop off in no time. It's the same principle as counting sheep but it's much easier to focus on because it's a real, concrete thing that is happening outside your head that you can keep turning to.

Derby

"One of those nights when you just can’t get comfortable and just can’t get to sleep...anyone got any ideas how I can get to sleep?

It depends on what's causing your inability to sleep. If it's because you have thoughts running through your head constantly I have a technique that works very well for me, but that may not may it.

I’ll find an app and give it a go...

Get a clock that ticks audibly (an alternative is to download a metronome app to your phone) and focus on the ticking. Any time you start thinking about stuff just focus on the ticking instead. Concentrate on it and give it all your attention. You can count the ticks and visualise the numbers in your head, or just think "tick tick tick".

That makes me drop off in no time. It's the same principle as counting sheep but it's much easier to focus on because it's a real, concrete thing that is happening outside your head that you can keep turning to. "

By *hy_bangor_bi-girlWoman  over a year ago

Bangor

Why are there so many lids but not tubs that fit? "

Ha ha ha this always happens me too!

Me went do2 people need 11 mugs, 23 water glasses, 3 potato mashers and 2 toasted sandwich makers??

» Add a new message to this topic