FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I have done something stupid

I have done something stupid

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So, a few months back, someone on my friends list put up a status saying she'd put some pics up on a gallery site, as a lot of other people seemed to be doing at the time. To join, you had to provide card details, but you were supposedly only charged if you paid for the premium content. I joined, had a brief look, decided it wasn't for me and deleted my account. Predictably, I now have a regular(unauthorised) payment going out of my account (Unit 4 Media?), with no standing order or Direct Debit that I can cancel. The lady in question has gone UNLOS and I can't remember the name of the site. Before I contact my bank, does anybody have any idea what it might have been?

Yes, I know - I am a dickhead...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *affron40Woman  over a year ago

manchester

What?!?! Noooooo

I know, I know...

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

Hmmm, not a good idea lol but contact your card provider tell them you didn’t sign up for any kind of monthly payment from your card, they should cancel your card so no future payment can be made and send you a new one, good luck.

By *aven RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Can you go into your bank and ask them to cancel it? X

By *affron40Woman  over a year ago

manchester

"I know, I know... "

Proper doughnut!!

Yeah, I'll be speaking to the bank tomorrow, but if I can remember what the site was, I'll double-check and make sure I killed it. I thought it was Onlyfans, but having looked, it doesn't seem to be the one. There was a definite brief craze for people posting content on this site, but my memory is shocking.

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

How many words are there for 'stupid'!!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So, a few months back, someone on my friends list put up a status saying she'd put some pics up on a gallery site, as a lot of other people seemed to be doing at the time. To join, you had to provide card details, but you were supposedly only charged if you paid for the premium content. I joined, had a brief look, decided it wasn't for me and deleted my account. Predictably, I now have a regular(unauthorised) payment going out of my account (Unit 4 Media?), with no standing order or Direct Debit that I can cancel. The lady in question has gone UNLOS and I can't remember the name of the site. Before I contact my bank, does anybody have any idea what it might have been?

Yes, I know - I am a dickhead... "

Yes it will be an ongoing card payment. Your bank can stop it.

Believe me, I've just recited most of them!

"So, a few months back, someone on my friends list put up a status saying she'd put some pics up on a gallery site, as a lot of other people seemed to be doing at the time. To join, you had to provide card details, but you were supposedly only charged if you paid for the premium content. I joined, had a brief look, decided it wasn't for me and deleted my account. Predictably, I now have a regular(unauthorised) payment going out of my account (Unit 4 Media?), with no standing order or Direct Debit that I can cancel. The lady in question has gone UNLOS and I can't remember the name of the site. Before I contact my bank, does anybody have any idea what it might have been?

Yes, I know - I am a dickhead...

Yes it will be an ongoing card payment. Your bank can stop it."

Ignore me I read it wrong as usual

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

You live and learn. Hope you get it sorted

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

Surely there are enough free pics available on Fab to keep you amused. You have learnt a lesson the hard way but hopefully learnt from your mistakes.

No, you're right. It probably is, but it's not showing on my banking app as a DD or standing order. I'll have to speak to the bank to block it.

"No, you're right. It probably is, but it's not showing on my banking app as a DD or standing order. I'll have to speak to the bank to block it."

Yeah they’ll be able to. I paid my Netflix that way and didn’t have a clue how to cancel it! They can do it

Only fans and it's sister site Admire me are simple to cancel so definitely not one of those. Hope you sort it.

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Ring/email them, explain and tell them you never agreed to the payments and ask to be refunded.

"Surely there are enough free pics available on Fab to keep you amused. You have learnt a lesson the hard way but hopefully learnt from your mistakes."

I could look at your leg pics all day long. Cracking set of pins.x

"Only fans and it's sister site Admire me are simple to cancel so definitely not one of those. Hope you sort it."

Yes! Admire Me! That's the badger!

I cancelled after a few days and closed my account. No idea what this payment is about.

"Only fans and it's sister site Admire me are simple to cancel so definitely not one of those. Hope you sort it.

Yes! Admire Me! That's the badger!

I cancelled after a few days and closed my account. No idea what this payment is about."

If you hit cancel follow it will cancel but it will run the full month that you paid for before ending.

If you need help pm me

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

"No, you're right. It probably is, but it's not showing on my banking app as a DD or standing order. I'll have to speak to the bank to block it."

I also have a list of regular payments in my account that don’t fall under DD or SO, is it in that list ? That’s where I cancel things like that

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

Its not on Itunes is it? Like those dating sites?

"I know, I know... "
easy cancel card and account start another

By *uckOfTheBayMan  over a year ago

Mold

Do a Google reverse search on your images and it might come up with the site where they are

Similar thing happened to me a couple of years ago.

Just contact your bank and signal the transaction as fraud.

They'll refund you if it's the first time and will send you a new card

"If you hit cancel follow it will cancel but it will run the full month that you paid for before ending. "

That's exactly what I did. I've just checked and the account is definitely gone. No idea why I'm still being charged. This is two or three months down the line.

"If you hit cancel follow it will cancel but it will run the full month that you paid for before ending.

That's exactly what I did. I've just checked and the account is definitely gone. No idea why I'm still being charged. This is two or three months down the line."

dont continue being naive youve lost the money thats been paid cancel card and account start another similar account sorted

"If you hit cancel follow it will cancel but it will run the full month that you paid for before ending.

That's exactly what I did. I've just checked and the account is definitely gone. No idea why I'm still being charged. This is two or three months down the line."

I never had a problem. But you can always contact admin. I know a lady that has an admire me site and she says admin are very helpful.

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan  over a year ago

That's exactly what I did. I've just checked and the account is definitely gone. No idea why I'm still being charged. This is two or three months down the line.

I never had a problem. But you can always contact admin. I know a lady that has an admire me site and she says admin are very helpful."

Me neither, They do say there is a one off cancellation fee of £29.99,

Fingers crossed they only take it once

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

You won't be the first or the last..don't worry about it just get it sorted

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

You numpty, what did you do that for?

People do it. Just contact your bank.

Just go to the bank or change banks if you have to.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

What people don't realise, is that banks will automatically believe that an ongoing subscription should be automatically paid whether it is a card payment or not, even if you change cards, which is how I found out!

So always speak to your bank first, yes it will be a pain in the arse as they will have to cancel your card and reissue (after putting a block on the company) but they can't or wont do that unless you tell them. Oh and you wont get your money back either!

B38

can't you just stop your card? If it's not a direct debit that might work.

B38

I mean cancel your card and get a new one

Call your bank explain and they will cancel

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

It wasnt the for fans website thing?

Duncehead. Lucky for you, as ours have already said, your bank can deal with this very easily. Good luck.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I really don't get why people pay for this stuff, what do you get that you can't get for free, I'm genuinely curious? The bank will fix it quickly though

I fell for something much worse once, but it only cost me £2.87

I'm confused? When you subscribe to a particular lady you pay for one month. Every lady charges anywhere from £5-£30 for one month. All you do is click on the cancel follow option and when the month is over that's it you are unsubscribed. Cancel follow will change from green to red when done correctly. Bear in mind it's still active till the full month has finished.if you contact admin you can cancel immediately.

That was my understanding, and I did cancel within the first few days, having seen what the setup was. Three months later, there's still a payment going out. I'll speak to the bank tomorrow and get it stopped.

"That was my understanding, and I did cancel within the first few days, having seen what the setup was. Three months later, there's still a payment going out. I'll speak to the bank tomorrow and get it stopped."

By *s_bettyboopWoman  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/09/19 04:06:54]

So, the bank have stopped the payment and refunded the previous payments, which is nice. Lesson learned...

"So, the bank have stopped the payment and refunded the previous payments, which is nice. Lesson learned... "

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

Yes, I know - I am a dickhead... "

Oh no ! You can still get the bank to stop it all

I know someone that did something very much the same and he managed to get it all cancelled

I will day tho that was after he had £600 taken out in various amounts from different (related) sites

The bank refunded it all under fraud

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"So, the bank have stopped the payment and refunded the previous payments, which is nice. Lesson learned... "

Good! We all do daft things at times

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

Life happens. I’m glad it’s sorted

Oh good to know it's all sorted !! !There are plenty of free pics on Fabs ,maybe stick to the naked gorgeous ladies in here???

And loving those legs and the Marvel boxers!!!

By *pider-WomanWoman  over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

If it's a card payment cancel the card as lost or broken then order a new card that way the money can't be taken again.

By *hechapMan  over a year ago

Derry

Sorry to hear this.

Private message me if you want help sorting it out.

Send me your name, address,card details and bank account etc.

I can sort all from this end.

That was silly i guess didnt read it but i agree daft

» Add a new message to this topic