FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > It's good to talk.

It's good to talk.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Quick question.

How many of you lovely people, consider a decent conversation vital before a meet, socially or sexually?

Personally,I feel it's vitaly important. I want to be chomping at the bit to get face to face.

I also want the person or persons I'm talking to, to feel the same.

I'm pretty amazed at how difficult it is to find good conversation.

Obviously, this is fab, so flirting and imaginative chat should also be included at some point.

I'm guessing that most folk see flirty or naughty chat as a way of men collecting memories for the wank bank.

In my case it's the former.

Just wondering

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Granted sometimes is great you get to know someone BUT............. going balls deep takes some beating.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

It's important. I prefer to keep it mostly clean to deter wankers.

"Granted sometimes is great you get to know someone BUT............. going balls deep takes some beating. "

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

Conversation tests chemistry. It's an investment into the good stuff.

If the chemistry is not there, nothing else will be. It would just be soul-less fucking. No passion or desire. And certainly no olives

There needs to be a balance. I like flirty convo, but theres a time and place, if every conversation consists of constant sexual innuendo it gets boring. Fast. But thats just me.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

If you can't stimulate my mind, you are going nowhere near my body!

Unfortunately I've now gone 2.5 years without due to the above

"If you can't stimulate my mind, you are going nowhere near my body!

Unfortunately I've now gone 2.5 years without due to the above "

At what point are you gonna give it all up?

You always sound scunnered

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

It is a must for me, I wouldn't meet without being able to have great conversation on my level.

By *rimson_RoseWoman  over a year ago

Tamworth

Hugely important for me, I like to chat and banter before we arrange a meet.

Second step after initial introductions. Can be helpful, but not always accurate; some people just aren't very chatty!

"If you can't stimulate my mind, you are going nowhere near my body!

Unfortunately I've now gone 2.5 years without due to the above

At what point are you gonna give it all up?

You always sound scunnered "

I had to Google scunnered

"Quick question.

How many of you lovely people, consider a decent conversation vital before a meet, socially or sexually?

Personally,I feel it's vitaly important. I want to be chomping at the bit to get face to face.

Obviously, this is fab, so flirting and imaginative chat should also be included at some point.

I'm guessing that most folk see flirty or naughty chat as a way of men collecting memories for the wank bank.

Just wondering "

I think it's very important to have stimulating conversation before a meet. I never do short notice meets for this reason.

I like conversation build up to meeting, that's a big turn on!

I had a meet a long time ago off here. We didn't chat, she just asked for my address and I bravely gave it her. Luckily she was genuine. She was also absolutely drop dead gorgeous. Problem was, I just wasn't turned on at all. Best I could do was go down on her, but when it came to sex, I simply wasn't interested. If we had chatted for a bit first, I absolutely believe it would have been a different matter.

By *egasus NobMan  over a year ago

Merton

Talk about what, good to talk but you both know why you are here. Personally, like to keep talk to a minimum until meeting not too interested in mail ping-ponging or teasing lose interest and move on, haven't said that happy to talk if that is what the person wants as long as we get what is going on.

By *onestjohn1962Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

Go on then.

How many single guys on here would not shag a willing lady just because the conversation wasn’t stimulating enough???

Hahaha

You are having a giraffe!

By *arex2Couple  over a year ago

Bradford

"Quick question.

Just wondering "

Couldn't agree more with you, op. Chemistry cannot exist with just one element!

BT

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

Definitely important, you need to talk to make that connection, see if you are of the same mindset.

By *andyladMan  over a year ago

Hereorthere

Always nice to break the ice first

Manchester (she/her)

"Go on then.

How many single guys on here would not shag a willing lady just because the conversation wasn’t stimulating enough???

Hahaha

You are having a giraffe!"

That kind of attitude shines through, though, and puts women off.

By *affron40Woman  over a year ago

manchester

Vital.. I’m attracted to the chat and the face.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

The people not interested in conversation become obvious fairly quickly and it puts me off.

I think about 10% of men who contact me want a conversation and about 10-20% of those will have a mutual attraction. It's why I hardly meet now.

Promising replies. I agree, it's not always right, to jump straight into naughty chat. There should be vanilla conversation first. That reveals a lot about a persons personality. However, this is fab and most of us are here because we are all a bunch of highly sexed nutjobs(tongue in cheek). Vanilla equals personality. Flirty and naughty equals, sexual compatibility.

Absolutely when I was meeting I would always have at least 1 social but prefer more I like a lot of build up and like to know the person I'm going to fickn

By *oneyjule65Couple  over a year ago

Halifax

"Hugely important for me, I like to chat and banter before we arrange a meet. "

Us too...

Manchester (she/her)

"Promising replies. I agree, it's not always right, to jump straight into naughty chat. There should be vanilla conversation first. That reveals a lot about a persons personality. However, this is fab and most of us are here because we are all a bunch of highly sexed nutjobs(tongue in cheek). Vanilla equals personality. Flirty and naughty equals, sexual compatibility. "

I hope you aren't saying that the two are mutually exclusive.

By *illiamMeetsMan  over a year ago

sunnyside

Always in favour of dialogue/mail both ways, enough to find some commonality and anything that causes a smile or laughter when you read it.

By *oftandGentle2Couple  over a year ago

leeds

Oh I love a good chat!

There are some who want to chat, others who message and it’s fairly obvious they either don’t want to they just want a blind meet up with any vagina they can get at midnight.... or want you to talk dirty to them and get them off... (don’t get me wrong, I kinda enjoy the dirty chat) but not after 2 messages of “hi how are you” “fancy a meet now”?

Chatting tests chemistry, swooping faces pics, then talking about any old crap from the weather to favourite sexual position..

if you engage with someone who wants to chat, it makes for a much more pleasant social, leading to a potentially explosive meet. In my opinion anyway x

"There needs to be a balance. I like flirty convo, but theres a time and place, if every conversation consists of constant sexual innuendo it gets boring. Fast. But thats just me.

"

Totally agree!

"Promising replies. I agree, it's not always right, to jump straight into naughty chat. There should be vanilla conversation first. That reveals a lot about a persons personality. However, this is fab and most of us are here because we are all a bunch of highly sexed nutjobs(tongue in cheek). Vanilla equals personality. Flirty and naughty equals, sexual compatibility.

I hope you aren't saying that the two are mutually exclusive. "

Ok. I confess, I'm having a thick moment. I don't understand lok

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

The other purpose of the conversation, for me, is to give all parties the chance to say the thing that turns you off before the meet.

By *irthandgirthMan  over a year ago

Camberley occasionally doncaster

I like to flirt and have banter on here. If you go full on sexual from the get go, there is very little room to go, unless you both have an endless imagination, or three is a very short time frame from initial message to meeting.

If that time frame is extended then constant sex chat gets tedious and monotonous. There are only so many ways you can tell someone what you want to do to them.

Once a base level of attraction/interest is attained I like to get to know someone. You will almost always get better results from paying attention and asking how someone is than sending a dick pic every day.

The best time to talk filth is when you whisper it into your lovers ear just as things get steamy.. unless you are totally cringeworthy of course.

By *orthantsblueeyesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

"Hugely important for me, I like to chat and banter before we arrange a meet. "

This

I won't meet without chatting first.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"Go on then.

Hahaha

You are having a giraffe!"

I wouldn't and couldn't (both physically and mentally) - there has to be a connection and chemistry on some level for me to be interested in spending intimate time with someone and that comes through talking and getting to know them a little - fastest I've met anyone from here has been a number of weeks, and the average is usually a couple of months from initial conversation to actually meeting.

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

If we can't have a good conversation with somebody we certainly won't be wanting to do anything sexual with them.

Manchester (she/her)

"Promising replies. I agree, it's not always right, to jump straight into naughty chat. There should be vanilla conversation first. That reveals a lot about a persons personality. However, this is fab and most of us are here because we are all a bunch of highly sexed nutjobs(tongue in cheek). Vanilla equals personality. Flirty and naughty equals, sexual compatibility.

Ok. I confess, I'm having a thick moment. I don't understand lok "

It reads like you're saying that you can't both have personality and be flirty/ naughty.

Ok. I confess, I'm having a thick moment. I don't understand lok

It reads like you're saying that you can't both have personality and be flirty/ naughty. "

Gotcha. Absolutely not what I was insinuating

But now I've read it again. You were right to flag it up

"If we can't have a good conversation with somebody we certainly won't be wanting to do anything sexual with them. "

Sums it up for me, good flowing conversation is vital. The other person has to interest me mentally to get to the physical.

By *wist my nipplesCouple  over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

See our profile - if we can't have a good chat, it ain't happening.

Rules don't apply for group meets though

Mrs TMN x

Me it’s a must

It’s a must for me there needs to be some sort of connection

"Promising replies. I agree, it's not always right, to jump straight into naughty chat. There should be vanilla conversation first. That reveals a lot about a persons personality. However, this is fab and most of us are here because we are all a bunch of highly sexed nutjobs(tongue in cheek). Vanilla equals personality. Flirty and naughty equals, sexual compatibility. "

Any sniff of sex chat before we've met in person and I will never meet them. It turns me off them.

"Quick question.

Just wondering "

depends how popular the person is as to how much conversation you will achieve

» Add a new message to this topic