FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Friend requesting then ignoring

Friend requesting then ignoring

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Evening fab,

Just wondering if this only happens to me, I’ll be sent a friend request by someone (women) and I’ll message and accept the invite, then there’s no response from the invitee? Strange right. Just wondering if there is a specific reason and if I’m the only one it happens too

Thanks x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aven RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Is it definitely a woman? X

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They just want a ladywank at your friend pics....

Don't overthink and move on, plenty more pretty fish in the sea

By *ilth500Man  over a year ago

Merseyside

happens alot, i only accept invites once weve spoke on the phone now

Definite a woman, photo verified, and meet verifications, I’m not too concerned, just wondered why haha

"Evening fab,

Just wondering if this only happens to me, I’ll be sent a friend request by someone (women) and I’ll message and accept the invite, then there’s no response from the invitee? Strange right. Just wondering if there is a specific reason and if I’m the only one it happens too

Thanks x"

It happens, wouldn’t worry too much about the whys, if it’s a concern, block them. If you haven’t actually chatted, don’t accept a friends request until you have and actually find you like them.

If unverified, sometimes (not always) it’s a pic collector, lost count of the amount of fake profiles who’ve messaged us- reverse image search your friend there.

Maybe they’ve been distracted by real life. I’ve had to stop messaging mid chat as some sort of kiddie disaster going on, that has to be responded to there and then.

Take it as part and parcel of Fab life and just have fun with those who do respond.

Viv xx

"Evening fab,

Thanks x

It happens, wouldn’t worry too much about the whys, if it’s a concern, block them. If you haven’t actually chatted, don’t accept a friends request until you have and actually find you like them.

If unverified, sometimes (not always) it’s a pic collector, lost count of the amount of fake profiles who’ve messaged us- reverse image search your friend there.

Maybe they’ve been distracted by real life. I’ve had to stop messaging mid chat as some sort of kiddie disaster going on, that has to be responded to there and then.

Take it as part and parcel of Fab life and just have fun with those who do respond.

Viv xx

"

Oh, and of course there are the guys who veri themselves on their “female” accounts xx

Very determined people

By *arlo82Couple  over a year ago

the gym and random places

Usually a fishing expedition. It's why most don't accept friend requests

By *irk Diggler 02Man  over a year ago

Swindon

"They just want a ladywank at your friend pics...."

This