FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What would you do??

What would you do??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If someone gives you their number in the first message they sent you, would you find it suspicious??

Would you act on it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oney to the beeWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

I tend to ignore it and delete I can gauge someone in half a dozen messages then take it off fab.

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

I would find it very strange . Depends if it's a very keen , new lady, who doesn't know what the he'll she is doing ! I wouldn't phone it. Think I would message them on fab to ask more questions.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Ignore it. We never take the conversation off fab apart from when it's face to face. Safer that way

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I would find it very strange . Depends if it's a very keen , new lady, who doesn't know what the he'll she is doing ! I wouldn't phone it. Think I would message them on fab to ask more questions.

"

I tried to lol but "she" seemed hell bent on me messaging her on what's app and said she couldn't upload pics to fab...

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I would find it very strange . Depends if it's a very keen , new lady, who doesn't know what the he'll she is doing ! I wouldn't phone it. Think I would message them on fab to ask more questions.

I tried to lol but "she" seemed hell bent on me messaging her on what's app and said she couldn't upload pics to fab... "

Then I think you have your answer.

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

Its a no from us, as said they may be new & naive & think Fab is full of happy open people honest about wanting sex.

They'll learn soon enough, either that or they want to boil your rabbit

S

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

I tried to lol but "she" seemed hell bent on me messaging her on what's app and said she couldn't upload pics to fab... "

Can't blame him for trying, OP!

By *affron40Woman  over a year ago

manchester

Delete.

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

I delete the conversation before it even starts

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I play online scrabble. An incredibly pretty 24 year old girl from California giving me her number immediately so we can WhatsApp?

Yeah right, I smell data harvesting from the back streets of Kuala Lumpur or Kettering or somewhere else beginning with k.

Or maybe I turned down a free trip to L.A and a definite shag?

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I'd be incredibly suspicious - either it's a bloke pretending to be a woman, or some other scam, or an incredibly naive woman - depending on the remainder of the message, I might carry on chatting to see if it were the latter but in all likelihood it would be a straight delete from me.

By *r_Jake70Man  over a year ago

London

I’ve had this a few times. I always ask for a live photo, and see what happens. The fakers will usually get the message and disappear or attempt some lame excuse about their phone. camera playing up. Occasionally it’s been legit, but I would always be cautious until you are proved otherwise.

By *orthantsblueeyesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

I would delete, my number only goes to people who I trust

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Wicklow

I've had this a few times, and I've found it's usually a guy pretending to be a woman. Conversations with women tend to go all around the world before the subject of sex comes up, and I've never been given a phone no.

"If someone gives you their number in the first message they sent you, would you find it suspicious??

Would you act on it? "

No. I would delete. Anyone giving their number in a first message, to me, is a sandwich short of a picnic. Then there's the scammer alert in my brain too. I wouldn't trust it.

These are scammers. Delete and block. There are similar things on dating sites. Always straight in with a number to message them on as their app keeps crashing or some other lame excuse to take it off platform. Fab provides a perfectly usable way of contacting one another. My number is never given out. There is literally no need to.

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

I only give people my 0898 number

Id say Huawei have already passed it to me thank you.

By *uzukiNo1Woman  over a year ago

Rhyl

"If someone gives you their number in the first message they sent you, would you find it suspicious??

Would you act on it? "

Take note, and next time your in town go to the public loo,s and write it on a door.....

By *owdyboy 890Man  over a year ago

Country West

It's probably a fake number so you could be ringing someone in India more than likely x

» Add a new message to this topic