FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Health issues not mental health..

Health issues not mental health..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ifeandhubby400 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Arse hole of nowhere ,Scotland

Just wondered how many others no matter what age are on here and coping with physical health issues in what ever form ,im enjoying on here with hubby who is 65 so has age related issues ,but im 55 and have my own but as its not something you see looking at me everyone assumes on and off here im fit as a fiddle for my age ,sadly not i do struggle at times ,NEVER at meets i might add or id not go ,but just curious do others struggle ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i only struggle if you want me to

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

I had terrible heat-induced vertigo last Summer. My fwb was very understanding though, and it kind of took me by surprise just how tender and caring he was. Same when I was on crutches and in a leg brace for months after an accident last September... It didn't stop us though... Where there's a will there's a way!

We all know people get issues as they get older and most or the ones with half a brain realise this and accept it. I wouldn't worry OP we are all getting older at the same rate.

I have a heart condition.

When it flares it is horrible, debilitating, leaves me tired, breathless, dizzy and weak. It affects my moods

I will need heart surgery in the future, awaiting an appointment with the cardiologist to see what the next steps are.

By *oxymTV/TS  over a year ago

cramlington

Mainly mental health issues

By *ifeandhubby400 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Arse hole of nowhere ,Scotland

"Mainly mental health issues "
I have that too ,its the unseen issues that are difficult to deal will as no one can see unlike a broken leg etc ..

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Endometriosis which has caused damage to my femoral nerve which can give me awful pain in one of my legs. I also have something called inappropriate sinus tachycardia so my resting heartrate has been as high as 155.

"Endometriosis which has caused damage to my femoral nerve which can give me awful pain in one of my legs. I also have something called inappropriate sinus tachycardia so my resting heartrate has been as high as 155. "

My condition is similar, I have atrial fibrilation caused by a leaking heart valve. Heartbeat is fast and irregular when it flares. Somedays I can barely move.

» Add a new message to this topic