FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Minging feet and ill fitting bras!

Minging feet and ill fitting bras!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *emmefatale OP   Woman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Are everywhere. A bit of sun and all you see are plates of meat with 6 months hard skin on and women wearing 34bs when they really need 34dds! Exfoliate and get measured please,my eyes cant take it!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

and 40" waist in 34" trousers

"Are everywhere. A bit of sun and all you see are plates of meat with 6 months hard skin on and women wearing 34bs when they really need 34dds! Exfoliate and get measured please,my eyes cant take it! "

I feel sorry for the people who work in shoe shops and have to deal with them close up.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Youve noticed that too lol?

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Are everywhere. A bit of sun and all you see are plates of meat with 6 months hard skin on and women wearing 34bs when they really need 34dds! Exfoliate and get measured please,my eyes cant take it!

I feel sorry for the people who work in shoe shops and have to deal with them close up. "

dont...makes me queazy

"Youve noticed that too lol?"

It doesn't take long to give yourself a pedicure.

By *nytimeadeMan  over a year ago

Skegness

I spotted 55 thongs today , not one of them was covering anything ??? ,

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Youve noticed that too lol?

It doesn't take long to give yourself a pedicure. "

should be an on the spot fine....id happily police it

It doesn't take long to give yourself a pedicure. should be an on the spot fine....id happily police it "

The warm weather arrives people put on skirts and bare legs and neglect their feet. Cracked heels, chided nail varnish and it really isn't a good look.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

It doesn't take long to give yourself a pedicure. should be an on the spot fine....id happily police it

The warm weather arrives people put on skirts and bare legs and neglect their feet. Cracked heels, chided nail varnish and it really isn't a good look."

then they wear strappy fuckin sandals!!! Sorry rant over!

wonders how many forumites have run to find their pumice stones

I have to have nice feet and hands .. its would put me off . if yukk.

"wonders how many forumites have run to find their pumice stones "

Possibly some but if they need doing then you see the benefit afterwards.

I have my podiatrist appointment on Thursday, so feet will be all lovely for sandals and not laddering stockings lol

btw I worked in a shoes shop 30 years ago and can honestly say not my favorite job

"I feel sorry for the people who work in shoe shops and have to deal with them close up. "

If that's the state of their feet,Imagine what other bits must be like.

I'd hate to be dealing with them on a gynie ward

"I feel sorry for the people who work in shoe shops and have to deal with them close up.

I'd hate to be dealing with them on a gynie ward "

That's a truly awful thought, there may be something in it but I would hope not.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I feel sorry for the people who work in shoe shops and have to deal with them close up.

LMAO i said the exact same thing yesterday

tell you what makes me go yukkkkk too is nasty teeth woman and men who had bad teeth and missing teeth , I know it cost money to go but thay can get help on NHS , I hate going but go as like a nice mouth .

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

ill fitting bras, i dont really look at feet cause i hate them so much. I dont really know my exact size at the moment but i know if one fits me or not, some women have four boobs round there belly.

My best friend has awful feet(she knows cause i tell her constantly) not because of hard skin but shape ect and the shape of her toes and she constantly rubs them up and down my leg just to freak me out. My feet, obviously, are gorgeous. My hands are awful as i have deformed fingers and my nails break off

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

oh and missing teeth, why would you have missing teeth? If jeremy kyle employed a dentist they would make a fortune

"oh and missing teeth, why would you have missing teeth? If jeremy kyle employed a dentist they would make a fortune"
lol i know some of there teeth on that show .... nice looking woman then she open her mouth ,

I have been measured and am wearing the correct size bras.

I wear Crocs or mock Crocs as I do not like open-toe shoes.

And yes, I do try and keep the heels as subtle as possible.

i dont really care . . . . not wastin valuable perving time in feet when there is so much else on show

god bless you mother nature, for you have brought the sunshine and scantily clad ladies out to play

By *ashful BazMan  over a year ago

poole dorset

"i dont really care . . . . not wastin valuable perving time in feet when there is so much else on show

god bless you mother nature, for you have brought the sunshine and scantily clad ladies out to play "

Lol There has been some great sight seeing during this warm spell, not that I look of course.

I cant say I have ever had a pedicure.. or a manicure for that reason.. I put cream on both hands and feet and keep my nails clean and short.. thats about it..

Always wear the correct bra size and shoes are just shoes.. prefer to wear no shoes.

cali

"i dont really care . . . . not wastin valuable perving time in feet when there is so much else on show

god bless you mother nature, for you have brought the sunshine and scantily clad ladies out to play

Lol There has been some great sight seeing during this warm spell, not that I look of course.

"

oh i look, an if i'm caught havin a cheeky perv, i make a cheeky compliment. . . . everyones a winner

Its the fat, sweaty, soap dodgers that make me cringe when they walk around in winter parkers, tracksuit bottoms and 3" of sweat rolling down their face when its hot enough to fry an egg on the pavements

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Its the fat, sweaty, soap dodgers that make me cringe when they walk around in winter parkers, tracksuit bottoms and 3" of sweat rolling down their face when its hot enough to fry an egg on the pavements "
Did people really stare at you? HUGS XXX

By *nytimeadeMan  over a year ago

Skegness

"Its the fat, sweaty, soap dodgers that make me cringe when they walk around in winter parkers, tracksuit bottoms and 3" of sweat rolling down their face when its hot enough to fry an egg on the pavements Did people really stare at you? HUGS XXX "

only when you brought it ..UP...

By *evilwolfCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"Its the fat, sweaty, soap dodgers that make me cringe when they walk around in winter parkers, tracksuit bottoms and 3" of sweat rolling down their face when its hot enough to fry an egg on the pavements "

you do realise by doing that they're not denying every spider in the world a fly for dinner...

Wolf

"Its the fat, sweaty, soap dodgers that make me cringe when they walk around in winter parkers, tracksuit bottoms and 3" of sweat rolling down their face when its hot enough to fry an egg on the pavements Did people really stare at you? HUGS XXX "

I was trying to distract peoples attention from your Griffin like feet hanging out of your Primarny sandles and your tits tucked under each arm

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Its the fat, sweaty, soap dodgers that make me cringe when they walk around in winter parkers, tracksuit bottoms and 3" of sweat rolling down their face when its hot enough to fry an egg on the pavements Did people really stare at you? HUGS XXX

I was trying to distract peoples attention from your Griffin like feet hanging out of your Primarny sandles and your tits tucked under each arm "

Well thats ok then ,only bloody did it to detract from your sewer esque odour

"Its the fat, sweaty, soap dodgers that make me cringe when they walk around in winter parkers, tracksuit bottoms and 3" of sweat rolling down their face when its hot enough to fry an egg on the pavements Did people really stare at you? HUGS XXX

I was trying to distract peoples attention from your Griffin like feet hanging out of your Primarny sandles and your tits tucked under each arm Well thats ok then ,only bloody did it to detract from your sewer esque odour "

You have your nose too close to your arse

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I was trying to distract peoples attention from your Griffin like feet hanging out of your Primarny sandles and your tits tucked under each arm Well thats ok then ,only bloody did it to detract from your sewer esque odour

You have your nose too close to your arse"

Better than talking outta it eh?

The 4 boob bra on a floosie isn't a good luck. If you want to wear a badly fitting one paint yourself green to and pretend to be from another planet.

My sis shocked me the other day, I mentioned I'd bought a new bra, she said she hadn't bought a new one for years because she didn't know what size to get

She was amazed to hear that any of the big stores will do you a fitting

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

I have great feet no hard skin and I manicure the nails every two weeks. I agree manky feet and nails are horrid to behold.

By *all-Eddies QosCouple  over a year ago

wirral

i wish i could fit these things in a 34 anything....killing today....warmer weather means slathering feet in emolliant cream and socks......soft soft soft!!!! unfortunatly, regardless of state of skin i have inherited awful feet, but nowt i can do. dont like them....dont bleeding look xxx

wirral

"My sis shocked me the other day, I mentioned I'd bought a new bra, she said she hadn't bought a new one for years because she didn't know what size to get

She was amazed to hear that any of the big stores will do you a fitting

"

i went to evans and they measured me at a 48 e....tried it on...went down and down and down to 40b none fitted....i do not take any notice....i get ones that feel comfy...dont ride up/fall out/dig in.....cbfa all shops bras are different to the next.

I was trying to distract peoples attention from your Griffin like feet hanging out of your Primarny sandles and your tits tucked under each arm Well thats ok then ,only bloody did it to detract from your sewer esque odour

You have your nose too close to your arseBetter than talking outta it eh? "

I'd love to talk about your arse but I don't think I've got enough breath in my body to talk about it all

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"i wish i could fit these things in a 34 anything....killing today....warmer weather means slathering feet in emolliant cream and socks......soft soft soft!!!! unfortunatly, regardless of state of skin i have inherited awful feet, but nowt i can do. dont like them....dont bleeding look xxx "
well dont wave em about at me then!

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Dogger if it matches your stomach...we are fucked lol

wirral

"i wish i could fit these things in a 34 anything....killing today....warmer weather means slathering feet in emolliant cream and socks......soft soft soft!!!! unfortunatly, regardless of state of skin i have inherited awful feet, but nowt i can do. dont like them....dont bleeding look xxx well dont wave em about at me then! "

oh god...you have done it now, telling me what NOT to do never ends well haha xx jk...trying to get laid not scare people away

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"i wish i could fit these things in a 34 anything....killing today....warmer weather means slathering feet in emolliant cream and socks......soft soft soft!!!! unfortunatly, regardless of state of skin i have inherited awful feet, but nowt i can do. dont like them....dont bleeding look xxx well dont wave em about at me then!

oh god...you have done it now, telling me what NOT to do never ends well haha xx jk...trying to get laid not scare people away "

Thats the spirit!

"Dogger if it matches your stomach...we are fucked lol "

Well, with your arse and my belly, if ever I was to do you from behind I reckon we'd rock ourselves to sleep!

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Dogger if it matches your stomach...we are fucked lol

Well, with your arse and my belly, if ever I was to do you from behind I reckon we'd rock ourselves to sleep! "

I reckon you may be right...il get practising the doggers shuffle

Well, with your arse and my belly, if ever I was to do you from behind I reckon we'd rock ourselves to sleep! I reckon you may be right...il get practising the doggers shuffle "

Would that be in or out of the motor?

I've only got a Reliant Robin

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Well, with your arse and my belly, if ever I was to do you from behind I reckon we'd rock ourselves to sleep! I reckon you may be right...il get practising the doggers shuffle

Would that be in or out of the motor?

I've only got a Reliant Robin "

like i said...were fucked...a unicycle is more stable

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

What about Minging Tits and Ill Fitting Shoes ?

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"What about Minging Tits and Ill Fitting Shoes ? "
i told you to get ya feet measured

King's Crustacean

"What about Minging Tits and Ill Fitting Shoes ? i told you to get ya feet measured "

I'm glad it's my feet n your tits ;P

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"What about Minging Tits and Ill Fitting Shoes ? i told you to get ya feet measured

I'm glad it's my feet n your tits ;P "

im glad you havent got ya specs on

King's Crustacean

"What about Minging Tits and Ill Fitting Shoes ? i told you to get ya feet measured

I'm glad it's my feet n your tits ;P im glad you havent got ya specs on "

Who said that ?

Short skirts and then the winter chubby legs pure white come out ewwww

"Are everywhere. A bit of sun and all you see are plates of meat with 6 months hard skin on and women wearing 34bs when they really need 34dds! Exfoliate and get measured please,my eyes cant take it! "

the sun does certainly bring out some sights lol

A little sunshine brings out all sorts of horrors it happens a lot round here with strapy tops and no thought going onto bras. Feet Ewwwwww i just won't look at times as they can look terrible. Nice shoes and no care on feet isn't attractive.

Blimey, is it Thursday already?

"I cant say I have ever had a pedicure.. or a manicure for that reason.. I put cream on both hands and feet and keep my nails clean and short.. thats about it..

Always wear the correct bra size and shoes are just shoes.. prefer to wear no shoes.

cali "

god bless you mother nature, for you have brought the sunshine and scantily clad ladies out to play "

and men

Bra's fit, shoes fit, rest of me well fit!

Modesty ..... under control.

» Add a new message to this topic