FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > When you’ve been chatting to someone for weeks and weeks

When you’ve been chatting to someone for weeks and weeks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

And get on really well til you find out the lying git is married and never told you.

Why do men constantly feel the need to bullshit just to meet people.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uciyassMan  over a year ago

sheffield

O what joy. Welcome to fab a land of single men! Experienced sexual predators! And huge cocks available 24/7 at your place when it suits them !

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"And get on really well til you find out the lying git is married and never told you.

"

This has just happened to me to,I detest liars

Did you ask? One of the first things I ask.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"And get on really well til you find out the lying git is married and never told you.

"

Because if he told the truth you probably wouldn't have spoken to him at all. I'm not saying its right, but that's the reason.

"Did you ask? One of the first things I ask. "

Yes it's the first thing I ask to

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

It’s something I ask quite early on

By *apiomanMan  over a year ago

Shipley

Will they tell? I’m sure there must be some tell tale signs beyond the word discreet!

I really dont see the point in lieing to get a meet....when you get found out because you will as women are not stupid..you just make yourself look like a right tit so whats the point. Im always open and honest with anyone i chat to on here.

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

"Did you ask? One of the first things I ask.

Will they tell? I’m sure there must be some tell tale signs beyond the word discreet! "

Some are very honest, others you can work out other ways or they can just be a bit dumb...... send you a selfie from the bathroom and there’s 6 toothbrushes in the holder

Will they tell? I’m sure there must be some tell tale signs beyond the word discreet!

Some are very honest, others you can work out other ways or they can just be a bit dumb...... send you a selfie from the bathroom and there’s 6 toothbrushes in the holder "

"

Women do it too

Some are very honest, others you can work out other ways or they can just be a bit dumb...... send you a selfie from the bathroom and there’s 6 toothbrushes in the holder "

Same here.

Me as well

Oh believe me - it’s not just men!

You’d catch the odd woman out too! - shame really. Because then they ask you if you’re okay to hide it?... that’s when it’s time to simple walk away for me

"

It depends did you specifically ask him?

I only noticed because he sent a video and he was wearing a ring. All pics and videos up til then only showed his right hand.

I generally do ask early in the conversation. I don’t remember if I did this time or not, I can’t remember but if he’d told me then I wouldn’t have carried on chatting with him.

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Just tell men you'll meet at theirs and see if their excuse for not accommodating is plausible.

By *lbinoGorillaMan  over a year ago

Redditch

Women do it too "

Whaaaaaaaatttt??

Hahahahaha

"Just tell men you'll meet at theirs and see if their excuse for not accommodating is plausible."

lol imagine.... you’d soon get ghosted!

"

Not everyone lies... just saying

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Oh believe me - it’s not just men!

You’d catch the odd woman out too! - shame really. Because then they ask you if you’re okay to hide it?... that’s when it’s time to simple walk away for me"

That's unusual to hear from a man as most appear to not give a sh#t if a woman is cheating.

Oh well, live and learn I guess.

Really quite annoyed though cos we got on so we’ll but I absolutely detest liars.

You’d catch the odd woman out too! - shame really. Because then they ask you if you’re okay to hide it?... that’s when it’s time to simple walk away for me

That's unusual to hear from a man as most appear to not give a sh#t if a woman is cheating."

That’s why I’m on fab now! Because of a woman doing the dirty with my best friend.... trust me! I’d never want another man/woman to feel like that.

By *0something1965Man  over a year ago

Belfast

I understand why they lie - they are obviously trying to find someone to have sex with and they are trying to put themselves in the best light. Being available is only one criterion thougb. But they will undoubtedly get found out. Best to be honest up front. They'll alienate the vast majority of women on here but attraction runs deeper than looks - honesty is a quality we all admire so it can be attractive in and if itself but that is heavily offset by the DIShonesty shown towards the wife that people perceive. Its difficult to make connections on fab when youre in that position - not impossible but difficult.

Be glad you found out now and not once you have been meeting for months and his wife and his step daughter and her friends that you have mutual friends with, all start messaging and trying to add you on Facebook

You had a lucky escape!

"Oh well, live and learn I guess.

Really quite annoyed though cos we got on so we’ll but I absolutely detest liars. "

Lying and not telling you something is different though. If you asked him and he said he was single then it’s a lie, if he just didnt tell you then I’m a bit on the fence with it. However, if you don’t want to meet attached men then yeah it’s shit. Hope you find someone else x

"Be glad you found out now and not once you have been meeting for months and his wife and his step daughter and her friends that you have mutual friends with, all start messaging and trying to add you on Facebook

You had a lucky escape!"

Wtff...,. Swift block? Or explanation?

Onestepoutofthedoor

That's unusual to hear from a man as most appear to not give a sh#t if a woman is cheating.

That’s why I’m on fab now! Because of a woman doing the dirty with my best friend.... trust me! I’d never want another man/woman to feel like that. "

I know all to well how that feels,you don't quite realise how horrid the word divorce is until you're going through it.

Onestepoutofthedoor

Really quite annoyed though cos we got on so we’ll but I absolutely detest liars. "

What did he say when you asked him about it?

That’s why I’m on fab now! Because of a woman doing the dirty with my best friend.... trust me! I’d never want another man/woman to feel like that.

I know all to well how that feels,you don't quite realise how horrid the word divorce is until you're going through it."

Oh I know - same can turn sour. Colleague at work is going through one. Everyday is a rollercoaster. SUCKS - but in the end freedom & happiness

Really quite annoyed though cos we got on so we’ll but I absolutely detest liars.

What did he say when you asked him about it?"

He said he thought he’d already told me cos he’s usually upfront about it.

Clearly not

Onestepoutofthedoor

I know all to well how that feels,you don't quite realise how horrid the word divorce is until you're going through it.

Oh I know - same can turn sour. Colleague at work is going through one. Everyday is a rollercoaster. SUCKS - but in the end freedom & happiness "

Not so sure about that especially when there's little one's involved,the after effects can last a long time for them.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Any of us who have had our trust crushed by a partner who lied don't want someone else to experience the same. I've had a distraught woman on the phone - it doesn't feel anything like no strings interaction hearing that - and when you haven't even met the guy, just had some texts in order to plan things.

Perhaps profiles would be better with a field for actual relationship status, as well as sex activities status. I know many will still lie but it might help some to become more honest.

Summer is a useful time, as tans help to reveal ring lines.

Onestepoutofthedoor

Clearly not "

Complete bollocks he knew damn well he hadn't,you don't forget something like that.

Clearly not

Complete bollocks he knew damn well he hadn't,you don't forget something like that. "

Blocked and moved on now.

"Be glad you found out now and not once you have been meeting for months and his wife and his step daughter and her friends that you have mutual friends with, all start messaging and trying to add you on Facebook

You had a lucky escape!

Wtff...,. Swift block? Or explanation? "

Didn't want to get involved, I ignored all the message requests and luckily it went away ... so did he lol.

By *loria JamesTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

Cant accommodate and daytime meets only are normally a giveaway x

Oh I know - same can turn sour. Colleague at work is going through one. Everyday is a rollercoaster. SUCKS - but in the end freedom & happiness

Not so sure about that especially when there's little one's involved,the after effects can last a long time for them."

Very true - a lot of kids can feel like they were to blame or they might even choose not to speak to either one of the parents again...

People don’t take it into account when running around playing bachelor

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

The bi ladies that have commented here - would you apply the same rules if / when meeting another woman?

By *elliNevvaMan  over a year ago

London

lyin, cheatin men just doin it to get a leg over -on a swinging site of all places -whatever next?

"The bi ladies that have commented here - would you apply the same rules if / when meeting another woman? "

I’ve met attached men and women so those rules don’t really apply to me x

"The bi ladies that have commented here - would you apply the same rules if / when meeting another woman?

I’ve met attached men and women so those rules don’t really apply to me x"

But at least you had the choice to make that decision.

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"

If you avoid people that can't accommodate you will avoid 99% of the 'fab single' guys on the site.

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

Then cunts give us decent ones a bad name

"The bi ladies that have commented here - would you apply the same rules if / when meeting another woman?

I’ve met attached men and women so those rules don’t really apply to me x

But at least you had the choice to make that decision."

Oh yes. Of course. Totally different. I’d have been the same as you if I’d found out later. People should be upfront and honest. There are attached people on here and unlike a lot on here I don’t see everything as black or white but I want to know and I want to know why x

If you avoid people that can't accommodate you will avoid 99% of the 'fab single' guys on the site."

Can’t accommodate doesn’t make me think “attached”. I think that’s a bit unfair. I know of at least 4 friends of mine who can’t or won’t because they have their children a lot but they are still single. I will never accommodate ever because this is my children’s home and I will never mix fab and real life either.

If you avoid people that can't accommodate you will avoid 99% of the 'fab single' guys on the site.

Can’t accommodate doesn’t make me think “attached”. I think that’s a bit unfair. I know of at least 4 friends of mine who can’t or won’t because they have their children a lot but they are still single. I will never accommodate ever because this is my children’s home and I will never mix fab and real life either. "

I don’t accommodate either because I have children at home.

It’s surprising how many men think you’ll just kick the kids outta the house for a couple of hours though just to get their leg over

Can’t accommodate doesn’t make me think “attached”. I think that’s a bit unfair. I know of at least 4 friends of mine who can’t or won’t because they have their children a lot but they are still single. I will never accommodate ever because this is my children’s home and I will never mix fab and real life either.

It’s surprising how many men think you’ll just kick the kids outta the house for a couple of hours though just to get their leg over "

I’ve heard some horrendous things on here. Sending the kids to watch a dvd. Kids asleep in next room etc. Turns my stomach some of it.

It’s surprising how many men think you’ll just kick the kids outta the house for a couple of hours though just to get their leg over

I’ve heard some horrendous things on here. Sending the kids to watch a dvd. Kids asleep in next room etc. Turns my stomach some of it. "

Mine are older, 17 and 15.

I’ve had guys offer to pay for them to go to the cinema or whatever for a bit.

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

I’m pretty relaxed about most things. I guess if I met a woman from here and at some point got a knock on the door from an upset & angry husband I be a bit pissed off. Although I guess woman are more likely to be upfront about it.

I did meet one woman from here for a few months, married but not happy, coming here once a week or so was a form of sanctuary for her. She could relax and just be her. Not “the wife” or mum.

"I’m pretty relaxed about most things. I guess if I met a woman from here and at some point got a knock on the door from an upset & angry husband I be a bit pissed off. Although I guess woman are more likely to be upfront about it.

I did meet one woman from here for a few months, married but not happy, coming here once a week or so was a form of sanctuary for her. She could relax and just be her. Not “the wife” or mum. "

Like I said. I don’t see everything as black or white. Life would be a bit sad if that’s how I thought. But I know a lot of people do. We’re all different.

By *urvyandCurious999Woman  over a year ago

Hiding from twats

I had a social meet with a 'single' guy. He'd clearly just taken his wedding ring off in the car. Just because I wear glasses doesn't mean I'm blind or stupid

Im upfront and honest on my profile that im married....i dont see the point in lying as youll get found out eventually and look a dick!!!

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

I don't lie and get a meet. Women prefer smoke blown up their arse.

I’m the opposite. I’ve frequently had to fib to colleagues at work about my relationship status so I don’t look like such a pathetic sad sack Singleton

» Add a new message to this topic