FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Do you give all your meets feedback ?

Do you give all your meets feedback ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I dont as like to keep some to myself if known them from other sites or just feel i dont have to even if it was fab. Some give a feedback each time thay meet the same person ...I never know why thay feel the need to do this. Puts me off meeting some if see thay have loads of feedback same person just do .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Beef's yummy, Pork's even nicer, Lamb's yummy with mint sauce and Chicken's , well just chicken

I'll leave feedback if they ask me to, but I never show any that's left for us

"Beef's yummy, Pork's even nicer, Lamb's yummy with mint sauce and Chicken's , well just chicken "
well i like veg , lol

had a bloke once tell every detail of what we did in a blog!!!! was not nice i wouldnt leave feedback

Same for me, a verification is to say they are real, get put off by someone who has multiple verifications from the same person, its almost like they are laying claim to the person

I do if i liked the person, some people arent bothered about it though. Usualy ask them if they want me to or see if they leave me one.

"I dont as like to keep some to myself if known them from other sites or just feel i dont have to even if it was fab. Some give a feedback each time thay meet the same person ...I never know why thay feel the need to do this. Puts me off meeting some if see thay have loads of feedback same person just do ."

Yes and no.. I have meet a guy 4 times and left him 2 sets of feedback as both were for something different..

I always leave feedback if the single guys ask me for it..

Cali

"Same for me, a verification is to say they are real, get put off by someone who has multiple verifications from the same person, its almost like they are laying claim to the person "
yes i look at it like that .. lots would say ooo thay are my friends why not , lol some on my feedback i have meet alot i give one , lol and some if known them years from other sites nothing as its no big deal .. we are friends.

By *z ThongzWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

I leave a verification if i meet someone , never any details and always just that they are genuine and nice to chat with them kind of thing i hate veris that go into sexual details absolutely no need for it imo , as everyone is different with different people.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

some people ive met god knows how many times over periods of six years, every so often we will update our verifications, but if we left verifications every time we met there wouldnt be enough server space

By *ANWIDGESCouple  over a year ago

DONCASTER

When we first started yes, but after a while we liked our privacy.

We still keep in touch with those we still want to be naughty with but we mainly do it by phone because we have become good friends.

We dont mind leaving feedback for people that want that kind of thing and if they are single guys that are really good at being naughty then we never leave feedback because we don't want you to know lol...

I hate feedback that is virtually " Rate my ride " totally puts me of

"When we first started yes, but after a while we liked our privacy.

We still keep in touch with those we still want to be naughty with but we mainly do it by phone because we have become good friends.

We dont mind leaving feedback for people that want that kind of thing and if they are single guys that are really good at being naughty then we never leave feedback because we don't want you to know lol...

"

lol so i am not alone at times i like to keep to myself .

Yes, it is only fair.

not everybody wants feedback and its not something I crave..this is only fun after all..

What does annoy me though is when people ask me to do it, promise to do the same and then don't!!! So I have stopped leaving veris 1st - if they leave me one then I will do the same x

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Usually yes...but i dont show all mine...would never verify by cam either...i dont think you can trust em 100% .

"Usually yes...but i dont show all mine...would never verify by cam either...i dont think you can trust em 100% . "
well i was thinking cam was good untill last week ,,, man say had 14 in i looked it looked big but i asked what was the red bit on the end like plastic ..... i think i was had , lol so could not give a feed back saying big cock , lol

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Generally I leave a veri saying I met them - they are who they say they are - nice people etc.......

Can't STAND the ones that give an account of everything that went on.

You've got to laugh tho at things like ........ She sucks cock so good. I deep throated her till she choked. Them me and my mate spit roasted her and jizzed all over her. Proper cum slut she is. We had a right spunk fest. Sorry about the car seats and the neighbours lol xx See you soon babe. Thanks for looking after the dog wink wink . Hope your arse hole is better soon. Jen is a lovely lady. Treat her properly

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Usually yes...but i dont show all mine...would never verify by cam either...i dont think you can trust em 100% . well i was thinking cam was good untill last week ,,, man say had 14 in i looked it looked big but i asked what was the red bit on the end like plastic ..... i think i was had , lol so could not give a feed back saying big cock , lol"
good job you dint leave a veri...someone somewhete would have been very disapointed lol

"Usually yes...but i dont show all mine...would never verify by cam either...i dont think you can trust em 100% . well i was thinking cam was good untill last week ,,, man say had 14 in i looked it looked big but i asked what was the red bit on the end like plastic ..... i think i was had , lol so could not give a feed back saying big cock , lolgood job you dint leave a veri...someone somewhete would have been very disapointed lol"
I was thinking what a whopper but now after seeing red plastic bit on end now think may be things men can get to make look bigger , lol I think i was had . And yes others would have felt disapointed your right ,

"Generally I leave a veri saying I met them - they are who they say they are - nice people etc.......

Can't STAND the ones that give an account of everything that went on.

You've got to laugh tho at things like ........ She sucks cock so good. I deep throated her till she choked. Them me and my mate spit roasted her and jizzed all over her. Proper cum slut she is. We had a right spunk fest. Sorry about the car seats and the neighbours lol xx See you soon babe. Thanks for looking after the dog wink wink . Hope your arse hole is better soon. Jen is a lovely lady. Treat her properly "

Wonder what happened to/with the dog?!

I know some of the boys were commenting on fake cam verifications going up, I really don’t see why someone would stoop so low. Apparently admin deal with them and suspend the fakes.

I don't and I do not it is in good form to ask for them.

Since I don't show mine, it does not really matter if I get them or not.

No, I don't give them unless asked, and no longer feel the need to request them, as I have plenty!

By *ANWIDGESCouple  over a year ago

DONCASTER

"I hate feedback that is virtually " Rate my ride " totally puts me of"

Some actually live by it...

Gets worse than that too, we call it the 'Swing off' it's a bit like a swinging bitch match between people who think they are bigger swingers than others...

We had one at our house and it was quite funny, nothing nasty it just made us laugh and want to knock there heads together...

One guy who comes round all the time got introduced to another guy we have met on a few occasions, straight away they said "Seen you before, wern't you at the worlds biggest gang bang 3 Amsterdam" or something like that...

Straight away he answered, yeah but i was at one and two and i never saw you, then they started having like a swinging bitch off about how many women, where and when...Quite funny.

"I dont as like to keep some to myself if known them from other sites or just feel i dont have to even if it was fab. Some give a feedback each time thay meet the same person ...I never know why thay feel the need to do this. Puts me off meeting some if see thay have loads of feedback same person just do ."

I'll leave it after a first meet, but not every meet. If they wanted a more up to date veri though, and I had met them again recently, then I would reverify them so other site users could see they had been active and not just met someone once about 8 months ago and never met again since!

i see one profile six all same person feed-backs , lol

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Not seen any veriwars lately.. they are funny as fuck when one gets going.

Female 1: Met Jeff last night and wow...

Female 2: Met Jeff and he pulled out all the stops for me...

Female 1: Met Jeff again, we seem to have a special sexy connection. This guy gets better and better and I love his naughty texts. Can't wait for next time.

Female 2: Jeff has become a special friend and is really in tune with my body as I am with his. We have the best sex ever. Take care friend and looking forward to next Friday.

Female 1: We couldn't wait to meet again so Jeff made a special trip to see me on Thursday and oh boy did we have the best time. Sorry ladies if I tired him out.

Female 2: Just as expected Jeff was on top form this weekend. He didn't want to leave. I have never known him so rampant, may be I know how to press the right buttons.

I do leave feedback, never detailed, and its up to them whether they display it or not. If I've had a good time its an small appreciative gesture, something I like to do but I don't personally crave or chase veris for myself off others.

We have one guy that we've met a few times, I've only verified him once. I don't see the point of repeat verifications. Women who constantly verify the same guy with detailed accounts of the meet are basically saying 'he meets with me a lot, he likes me a lot, I like him, I want to put off other women from contacting him, he's mine, I tell you he's mine.....

I once met a nice guy but he didn't verify us. After a few months he winked me, I didn't respond to it as didn't feel I needed to. He then sent a glowing verification for our meet 6 months previous, saying I was the most beautiful woman in the world, then a day later he messaged asking if we could meet again. I laughed over it, how amusing

I meet socially 1st and verify that, dont often verify a play meet unless they ask but I dont go into detail about it, its not ebay feedback!

"Not seen any veriwars lately.. they are funny as fuck when one gets going.

Female 1: Met Jeff last night and wow...

Female 2: Met Jeff and he pulled out all the stops for me...

Female 1: Met Jeff again, we seem to have a special sexy connection. This guy gets better and better and I love his naughty texts. Can't wait for next time.

Female 2: Jeff has become a special friend and is really in tune with my body as I am with his. We have the best sex ever. Take care friend and looking forward to next Friday.

Female 1: We couldn't wait to meet again so Jeff made a special trip to see me on Thursday and oh boy did we have the best time. Sorry ladies if I tired him out.

Female 2: Just as expected Jeff was on top form this weekend. He didn't want to leave. I have never known him so rampant, may be I know how to press the right buttons. "

and whats the betting thay run of into the sun set and live happy ever after , lol or really thay are married , lol

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"I do leave feedback, never detailed, and its up to them whether they display it or not. If I've had a good time its an small appreciative gesture, something I like to do but I don't personally crave or chase veris for myself off others.

"

This

» Add a new message to this topic