FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Male body confidence

Male body confidence

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I guess it’s not as widely discussed. But many men including myself don’t have great body confidence.

I struggle to take pics of myself. I just uploaded a couple but cropped out the bits I don’t like.

Do any other men struggle with body confidence here?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I like to breath out as i pass preggers birds and say im gonna win ya

"I like to breath out as i pass preggers birds and say im gonna win ya"

Does anyone know what this means ?

I do something similar when I pass a chip shop

"I like to breath out as i pass preggers birds and say im gonna win ya

Does anyone know what this means ?"

Unfortunately yes I do. Do you not speak

Northern?

By *aughtyandhandsomeMan  over a year ago

button moon

Yeah i always have had. But as I've got older I know I won't change so kind accepted it now

Hahaha

button moon

Does anyone know what this means ?"

Yes totally understand this!!

Takes a certain breed to know what he means

"Yeah i always have had. But as I've got older I know I won't change so kind accepted it now"

Northern?"

Are you trying to gather clues ?

100%.

When I don’t keep up the gym my whole confidence gets knocked then I get stuck in a rut until I get back some form of routine...

I think it’s because I know what I would look like if I ate & trained how I should. So always look back to how I used to look.

button moon

Northern?

Are you trying to gather clues ?"

She can't understand me properly yet but she's learning bless her

I assume everyone has some hang ups. Some people just deal with them in a healthier way than others.

The same with any stress or anxiety issues

By *esireXposedMan  over a year ago

East sussex

Yes

I also like to believe chaps that gym constantly have even less body confidence thus the gymin, that's what I like to think...

Gym for me is a way of getting rid of my daily stress.

Making me fit and healthy is just a bonus .

By *ethany10Couple  over a year ago

falkirk

I think we all do.

Steve

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

Oh yeah, I sure do. It's why the vast majority of my pics have my face in them.

"I assume everyone has some hang ups. Some people just deal with them in a healthier way than others.

The same with any stress or anxiety issues"

This ^^^

Northern?

Are you trying to gather clues ?

She can't understand me properly yet but she's learning bless her"

I’m from further north than you!

Yes! I'm only 160lbs when I see those 200lbs 6'+ hunks, I'm like a hermit crab!

By *DFL6828Man  over a year ago

Leicester

I train but have always had a problem with belly fat, just cannot seem to shift it. My belly isn overly big but I think it is Even when I was just running it would not come off.. So I'm not of the idea.. If its good enough for people like Eddie the beast hall, Brian Shaw or any one of the strength athletes that compete in WSM/ Giants live, then it's good enough for me.

"Oh yeah, I sure do. It's why the vast majority of my pics have my face in them."

Dear chap your a great looking bloke , your a bright star in the forums . Don't look at other people's pictures and judge yourself .

We are all amazingly different,

Aylesbury

"Oh yeah, I sure do. It's why the vast majority of my pics have my face in them.

Dear chap your a great looking bloke , your a bright star in the forums . Don't look at other people's pictures and judge yourself .

We are all amazingly different, "

If you say so, being told really isnt the same as feeling it though.

Most people aren't after the perfect body. We all have our own hang ups.

Perhaps it might be an idea NOT to crop out the parts you dont like about yourself OP?

First time I was on Fab, I was fitter than I am now, first time I joined a swingers site, I was fitter than when I joined Fab.

The only thing that has ever improved my chances on Fab is my ability to communicate honestly and openly. ESPECIALLY the parts of myself I'm not so proud about, the bits I don't like.

When it's all out on display, warts n all, yet people on the Forums still talk to you, engage you in conversation.

Then you start to realise.. You know what, maybe I'm not so bad after all?? Looks.. intelligence.. emotional maturity.. we all have our flaws, they're part of what makes us unique.

Nearly all the women I've ever befriended hate at least one part of their body. When most man can't even see, or don't even care about the part in question.

Most women I know, dont want Mr. Icanbenchpressanelephant, Mr. Immoretonedthanaduluxpaintchart.. because it makes them paranoid about their own bodies.

Carry on being honest, open, transparent, well mannered, laidback, respectful and cheery. You may just find.. it's all in your head.

Exercise and good diet for all of us cant be reccomended enough.. whatever our natural build, or metabolism is. I'm not fat, but my diet is shocking and I don't exercise (my job is pretty physical though).

The more we talk about our fears with others, the more they can empathise with us. Or challenge our view of ourselves.

"Most people aren't after the perfect body. We all have our own hang ups.

Perhaps it might be an idea NOT to crop out the parts you dont like about yourself OP?

First time I was on Fab, I was fitter than I am now, first time I joined a swingers site, I was fitter than when I joined Fab.

The only thing that has ever improved my chances on Fab is my ability to communicate honestly and openly. ESPECIALLY the parts of myself I'm not so proud about, the bits I don't like.

When it's all out on display, warts n all, yet people on the Forums still talk to you, engage you in conversation.

Then you start to realise.. You know what, maybe I'm not so bad after all?? Looks.. intelligence.. emotional maturity.. we all have our flaws, they're part of what makes us unique.

Nearly all the women I've ever befriended hate at least one part of their body. When most man can't even see, or don't even care about the part in question.

Most women I know, dont want Mr. Icanbenchpressanelephant, Mr. Immoretonedthanaduluxpaintchart.. because it makes them paranoid about their own bodies.

Carry on being honest, open, transparent, well mannered, laidback, respectful and cheery. You may just find.. it's all in your head.

Exercise and good diet for all of us cant be reccomended enough.. whatever our natural build, or metabolism is. I'm not fat, but my diet is shocking and I don't exercise (my job is pretty physical though).

The more we talk about our fears with others, the more they can empathise with us. Or challenge our view of ourselves."

The more we talk about our fears with others, the more they can empathise with us. Or challenge our view of ourselves."

Well said Mr G. I can’t cope with all this agreeing with you on stuff!

Well said...

Although I would fucking love to bench press an elephant.......

Aylesbury

The more we talk about our fears with others, the more they can empathise with us. Or challenge our view of ourselves.

Well said...

Although I would fucking love to bench press an elephant......."

It was the "immoretonedthanaduluxpaintchart" that got me

Lacking in body confidence here alright

Well said Mr G. I can’t cope with all this agreeing with you on stuff! "

You'll come round to my way on another subject soon I aim to be the exception to your rule

If anything I’m over confident about my body.

Not so much anymore, I was bothered as I was once 18st2 and single digit bodyfat so when I was no longer able to be like that I had some confidence issues.

What bothers me a lot more is that I have such a lack of energy compared to how I used to be.

Aesthetics seemed to affect me or be on my mind for fleeting moments, energy (or lack of) affects me constantly.

I am very confident in my body

Ups and downs, pretty self critical of myself.

By *andyladMan  over a year ago

Hereorthere

"I guess it’s not as widely discussed. But many men including myself don’t have great body confidence.

I struggle to take pics of myself. I just uploaded a couple but cropped out the bits I don’t like.

Do any other men struggle with body confidence here?"

Always

» Add a new message to this topic