FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How do you know...

How do you know...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If your girl is cheating on you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"If your girl is cheating on you?

"

Gut instinct counts for alot..

She doesn’t want you near her

"

Change of routine

Doesn't want to be near you

Many indicators

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

Finding them in bed with somebody else. That's how I found out.

By *adMerWoman  over a year ago

Sandwich

When the private detective you’ve hired shows you the photos

"

Has a single persons fab profile that's actively meeting?

P

Gut instinct counts for alot.. "

How do you know if the gut feeling is true or paranoia?

"Finding them in bed with somebody else. That's how I found out."

Sorry to hear... what happened?

To be honest when I was a squaddie i was cheated on loads of times when out in Germany, but i didn't care. The biggest problem is the bruised male ego. I said to one guy "she's a great fuck isn't she" to a guy I knew had fucked my ex. He didn't know where to look

"She doesn’t want you near her "

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

"Finding them in bed with somebody else. That's how I found out.

Sorry to hear... what happened?"

She blamed me and opened up the relationship

"She doesn’t want you near her "

Not necessarily true, cheating can cause a case of permanent horniness and reignite passions at home (even if the cheater is imaging they are with someone else )

By *appytochatMan  over a year ago

Deep in the New Forest

"

Asking for yourself or a friend?

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

Has a single persons fab profile that's actively meeting?

P"

By *pider-WomanWoman  over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

She loses weight, gets her hair done, looks different, change of normal routine, starts staying over at friends etc....any of these could be signs.

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

Gut instinct counts for alot.. "

This

Signs of cheating include :

Sudden upgrade of both outward and personal grooming, new clothes, hairstyle, weight loss, waxing/shaving regularly where it wasn't the norm

Lots of new social activities where you're not invited - allegedly with friends or colleagues

Increased secrecy of phone/online activity

New sexy lingerie replaces the M&S grey ones

Phone calls which suddenly change in tone or are rapidly concluded when you are around - increase in "wrong numbers"

Perky and cheerful for no discernible reason

By *izzymonkeyMan  over a year ago

Hiding In A Bush

"

something didn't feel right for me, my gut said something was going on even though I wanted to believe nothing was and she wouldn't do that to me....anyway, so I turned self confessed detective and caught the cheating cow bag out through a few different silly lies she told and also whilst using our joint tablet which had backed up her Snapchat conversations via Google drive/photo's that the stupid bint had screenshot'd....BUSTED....

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Signs of cheating include :

Sudden upgrade of both outward and personal grooming, new clothes, hairstyle, weight loss, waxing/shaving regularly where it wasn't the norm

Lots of new social activities where you're not invited - allegedly with friends or colleagues

Phone calls which suddenly change in tone or are rapidly concluded when you are around - increase in "wrong numbers"

Perky and cheerful for no discernible reason"

Haha, loving your status

How do you know if the gut feeling is true or paranoia? "

Because there was a change that sparked your gut reaction.. Whether yours or hers, something has changed.

By *ribsaMan  over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

I would agree with most of the above. The gut feeling the change of routine the keep off me leave me alone all good indications.

If you have your suspicions do a little bit of detective work yourself follow and find out if she is where she says she is or going too, If she with someone take photo with your phone so you have proof when you ask or confront her.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

How do you know if the gut feeling is true or paranoia? "

A lot of people don't know the difference. This is when you have to do a bit of soul searching. Are you the type of person who gets suspicious over trivial things?

When she gets my name tattooed on her ass

"Signs of cheating include :

Perky and cheerful for no discernible reason

Haha, loving your status "

How could I refuse??

"When she gets my name tattooed on her ass "

Oh, so you're the Chri5 she's been talking about?

"

Because she keeps dipping into the bank when you’re not looking and gives herself £400 for passing go

My ex was cheating on me, I knew. I didnt need to be told, I just knew.

He denied it of course, accused me of losing my marbles, being a paranoid crazy bitch who needed sectioning.

One time I had the sense he was with her right there and then, he said he had gone to the pub. Something in me told me to get my arse there right at that moment so I called a taxi and went there in my pjs. That's how certain I was.

I peeped through the pub window. There he was talking to some bird.

The barman saw me and told him I was outside. He came out calling me all the psycho bitches under the sun, dragged me in the pub and introduced me to her and made me apologise for being so stupid. He then dragged me to the car by my hair, drove me home like a racing driver and pulled me out the car onto the floor outside out house then off he trotted back to the pub.

15 months later she contacted me... and admitted they'd been seeing each other for a while at that time and I was right all along. If I'd got to the pub 5 minutes earlier I'd have caught them smooching.

P

"When she gets my name tattooed on her ass

Oh, so you're the Chri5 she's been talking about? "

I was Chris4 but it was my 5th time with her

"

The gap gets a lot wider

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

"My ex was cheating on me, I knew. I didnt need to be told, I just knew.

He denied it of course, accused me of losing my marbles, being a paranoid crazy bitch who needed sectioning.

One time I had the sense he was with her right there and then, he said he had gone to the pub. Something in me told me to get my arse there right at that moment so I called a taxi and went there in my pjs. That's how certain I was.

The barman saw me and told him I was outside. He came out calling me all the psycho bitches under the sun, dragged me in the pub and introduced me to her and made me apologise for being so stupid. He then dragged me to the car by my hair, drove me home like a racing driver and pulled me out the car onto the floor outside out house then off he trotted back to the pub.

15 months later she contacted me... and admitted they'd been seeing each other for a while at that time and I was right all along. If I'd got to the pub 5 minutes earlier I'd have caught them smooching.

P"

What a colossal douche nozzle, both of them actually

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

P"

I hope he dies lonely.

P

What a colossal douche nozzle, both of them actually "

Yep. Sometimes you just KNOW.

P

"She doesn’t want you near her

Not necessarily true, cheating can cause a case of permanent horniness and reignite passions at home (even if the cheater is imaging they are with someone else )

"

That is true with some guys too xxx

P

P"

I didn't have a clue my hubby was cheating. What made it worse was he was cheating with a girl that I gave a job to and fed and helped her through a rough time in her life. Only to come home and find them in my bed in the house I paid for and he beat me up for catching them in the act. If you would of asked me if they were cheating behind my back then I would of said no so I must be blind or stupid.

By *bsolutebeginnersCouple  over a year ago

Planet Ork

Because she keeps dipping into the bank when you’re not looking and gives herself £400 for passing go "

Why not try talking and expressing that you feel something is wrong and has changed?

Are you cheating on her being here? Maybe she knows that.

By *pider-WomanWoman  over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

Maybe she found out you're on here and thought sod him. What's good for the goose etc etc.

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

When your playing poker and she has 5 aces

P

P

I didn't have a clue my hubby was cheating. What made it worse was he was cheating with a girl that I gave a job to and fed and helped her through a rough time in her life. Only to come home and find them in my bed in the house I paid for and he beat me up for catching them in the act. If you would of asked me if they were cheating behind my back then I would of said no so I must be blind or stupid."

I just think you were a believer, you believed in him and you believed in her. I don't think it makes you either blind or stupid.

I had caught my ex out on multiple lies, manipulation and general evilness many times before, all of which were apparently made up by me in my own head. I already knew he was a wrong un, but I was stuck. I was looking for that definitive answer that nobody could deny or say I was making up. Something I could prove.

I knew he was lying, I could tell when he was lying as it was something I'd seen so so many times (just over different subject matter) when he lied to me he would either not make eye contact, or when he did he would have a sort of rage eye, you could see the evil and almost feel the venom in his words.

You were taken advantage of and that's cruel, you believed you were in a happy committed relationship, at least I knew mine was toxic so it was a relief to discover the truth rather than an earth shattering shock.

P

By *izzymonkeyMan  over a year ago

Hiding In A Bush

Love You Aunty P!!!

Awesome as ever!!!

She wins every time at scrabble

Sorry, in all seriousness there are plenty of signs mentioned above that I think would be a good tell. I hope she's not op

P

P

I didn't have a clue my hubby was cheating. What made it worse was he was cheating with a girl that I gave a job to and fed and helped her through a rough time in her life. Only to come home and find them in my bed in the house I paid for and he beat me up for catching them in the act. If you would of asked me if they were cheating behind my back then I would of said no so I must be blind or stupid.

I just think you were a believer, you believed in him and you believed in her. I don't think it makes you either blind or stupid.

I had caught my ex out on multiple lies, manipulation and general evilness many times before, all of which were apparently made up by me in my own head. I already knew he was a wrong un, but I was stuck. I was looking for that definitive answer that nobody could deny or say I was making up. Something I could prove.

I knew he was lying, I could tell when he was lying as it was something I'd seen so so many times (just over different subject matter) when he lied to me he would either not make eye contact, or when he did he would have a sort of rage eye, you could see the evil and almost feel the venom in his words.

You were taken advantage of and that's cruel, you believed you were in a happy committed relationship, at least I knew mine was toxic so it was a relief to discover the truth rather than an earth shattering shock.

P"

It would of been better to see the lies rather than the shock of finding out the way I did. The worst part of it is he won't move out of my house until the divorce is finalised and she lives two doors away with her parents so it's constantly there and I can't get away from what happened yet. Yes I'm on here so that's sort of hypocritical but I never cheated on him and our marriage is over and he doesn't sleep in my bed. So yes I'm sort of cheating but I'm sort of not cheating as we don't even speak to each other.

P

P

P

It would of been better to see the lies rather than the shock of finding out the way I did. The worst part of it is he won't move out of my house until the divorce is finalised and she lives two doors away with her parents so it's constantly there and I can't get away from what happened yet. Yes I'm on here so that's sort of hypocritical but I never cheated on him and our marriage is over and he doesn't sleep in my bed. So yes I'm sort of cheating but I'm sort of not cheating as we don't even speak to each other. "

You aren't being hypocritical, you're not sort of cheating... you're moving on.

You're in a situation and position you absolutely shouldn't have found yourself in, and I'm gutted for you.

P

P

P

P

It would of been better to see the lies rather than the shock of finding out the way I did. The worst part of it is he won't move out of my house until the divorce is finalised and she lives two doors away with her parents so it's constantly there and I can't get away from what happened yet. Yes I'm on here so that's sort of hypocritical but I never cheated on him and our marriage is over and he doesn't sleep in my bed. So yes I'm sort of cheating but I'm sort of not cheating as we don't even speak to each other.

You aren't being hypocritical, you're not sort of cheating... you're moving on.

You're in a situation and position you absolutely shouldn't have found yourself in, and I'm gutted for you.

P"

Thank you as it's always nice to have a outsiders point of view on it

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

"

Not sure you will ever trust someone as you may only see your own reflection in there eye's if you truly want to find somebody you can trust you should maybe remove yourself form herehere and and dedicate yourself to person until you have no doubts then get back on as a couple..

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

"

Is she on here too OP or are you cheating on her ?

By *ngelina4uWoman  over a year ago

Camberley/Middleton

"

14 pairs of knickers every week on the washing line.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Is she on here too OP or are you cheating on her ? "

Maybe he's asking for a friend

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

Is she on here too OP or are you cheating on her ?

Maybe he's asking for a friend "

Aah of course ! There’s always that ‘friend’

» Add a new message to this topic