FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > HRT

HRT

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

If any ladies are on HRT and would like to help advice me please would you pm me.

Thankyouxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

On this and have been for some years now. Did me wonders of good. Doc advised a break a while back but couldn't be doing with it so back on again now.

Has more benefits than drawbacks according to my original doc. There may be a slightly higher risk of heart problems but they do not know but you are unlikely to get osteoporosis and other bone diseases on hrt. Those for me were the main factors besides it making me feel "normal" again.

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"On this and have been for some years now. Did me wonders of good. Doc advised a break a while back but couldn't be doing with it so back on again now.

Has more benefits than drawbacks according to my original doc. There may be a slightly higher risk of heart problems but they do not know but you are unlikely to get osteoporosis and other bone diseases on hrt. Those for me were the main factors besides it making me feel "normal" again."

Ive read up on it as much as i can, ive tried to not ask for it but i started the change about 16+ months ago and some of the symptoms are just getting worse. Ive tried to hold off asking the doctor but im at the point where i think ive got to give in

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

I'm going on it next Thursday. Found out recently that my menopause started at 28 (still ongoing) and I have osteoporosis also.

Think I should just go to the vet and get put down!!

» Add a new message to this topic