FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > time for dog licencing?

time for dog licencing?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

yet another bull type dog causing massive injuries in the news

cue replies saying all dogs can bite.

not all dogs keep biting and are as strong as these types of dogs.

people call staffies 'nanny dogs' but thats a name owners have given them.

its the council estate chavs that have condemed these dogs to an uncertain future.it seems too many staffy crosses are in the public.its not just people who get bitten,the biggest danger is to other dogs,not many of these dogs are safe to let off around your local park.

i dont mind bull type breeds,but as more and more people have these dogs the chances are greater something bad will happen

is dog licensing on the horizon to try and control dangerous dogs?

germany has very strict regs on bull breeds,i dont know the dog bite stats for there though.

im expecting hate from staffy owners saying theirs is soft as muck but the potential is always there with any dog

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Some breeds are illegal in this country. As for staffies, I know many who are just lovely.

I think it is about they way the owners raise, treat and train them more than the breed itself. Licencing people to be able to own a dog might be a better idea than licencing the dog methinks.

tis the fucking dog owners!! treat a dog right they are pussy cats.... hmm now im confused!!! there should be more laws on owning a dog .... signed the bitch lol

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

There used to be dog licenses in the is country but I believe they were abolished because of the hastle in collecting the then 7 shillings and 6 pence and policing it was impossible.

any dog can bite and cause damage, its the way people bring them up

No its the owners that need licencing

No dog is born bad, no dog is born to bite, there was a pit bull on the telly the other day that was a special needs dog, it worked in a hospital in America and went round all the kids fetching things for them etc

Any dog can be gentle with the right owners and training, the sad fact is with the wrong owners its always the dogs that suffer

I personally think anyone who has a dog that attacks someone should be banned from ever keeping dogs again

"any dog can bite and cause damage, its the way people bring them up "

yeah but its the way these dogs bite.they bite,where as a lot of dogs just snap,collies for example cause most bites but the snap,not full on ears back eyes closed and grab,and stay holding on and shaking their heads violently

"No its the owners that need licencing

No dog is born bad, no dog is born to bite, there was a pit bull on the telly the other day that was a special needs dog, it worked in a hospital in America and went round all the kids fetching things for them etc

Any dog can be gentle with the right owners and training, the sad fact is with the wrong owners its always the dogs that suffer

I personally think anyone who has a dog that attacks someone should be banned from ever keeping dogs again"

i disagree slighlty,i think the nastyness is trained out of dogs,not the other way around.some breeds are prone to biting,its the way they are bred.i have a lurcher,if she see's a rabbit.she is gone.alot of dogs dont have the hunt instinct like sight hounds

I have a staffy bitch, she is so obedient, never eaves my side when walking off the lead, I agree it is the way the owners treat and train them

Dogs at the end of the day like all animals are capable of inflicting harm.. they are after all wild animals at heart..

But most animals don't do it for fun.. its normally for a reason... Not the same can be said for our species....

I never blame a dog, its the owner.

Cali

my poor dog was attacked by 3 staffies runnin free in local park ,she didnt stand a chance luckily sum 1 took video evidence 2 police station n they was put 2 sleep ,the vet told me its a gene in staffies that cause them 2 turn n wen owners allow them2 b inbred or cross bred thats double trouble ,,micro chip shud b compulsary ,under age delinquents shud not be allowed 2 have them ,muzzle at altimes out doors ,tighter goverment dog laws ,,,ban puppy farms n neuter shud b compulsary 2 x

"No its the owners that need licencing

I personally think anyone who has a dog that attacks someone should be banned from ever keeping dogs again

i disagree slighlty,i think the nastyness is trained out of dogs,not the other way around.some breeds are prone to biting,its the way they are bred.i have a lurcher,if she see's a rabbit.she is gone.alot of dogs dont have the hunt instinct like sight hounds"

ive got a greyhound and if he saw a rabbit he wouldnt bat an eye lid to busy licking his own arse to chase anything

My little dog got attact by two of these dogs as I was putting my two back on there leads. There owner just laughed as my little baby was malled I was screaming at the owner who had no leads with him I hit both dogs with a stick I was carrying the owner turned on me he had a shock because I used to be a bouncer years ago so I know how to handle an idiot. Long story short it cost me nearly £500 to save her she is alive and well. I don't blame the dog it's the owner who is at falt keep it leashed I've met other bitebull owners and there dogs where a credit to there owner well behaved

i have a staff and live on a council estate and my do would not hurt a flie be carefull not to paint people with the same brush!

"my poor dog was attacked by 3 staffies runnin free in local park ,she didnt stand a chance luckily sum 1 took video evidence 2 police station n they was put 2 sleep ,the vet told me its a gene in staffies that cause them 2 turn n wen owners allow them2 b inbred or cross bred thats double trouble ,,micro chip shud b compulsary ,under age delinquents shud not be allowed 2 have them ,muzzle at altimes out doors ,tighter goverment dog laws ,,,ban puppy farms n neuter shud b compulsary 2 x "

so sorry for your loss, it must have been awful for you. This issue really does need action from the government, I agree.

it is down to owner responsibility

i have a cross staff who is soft as anything with people, but is aggressive with other dogs

he is a rescue dog and it has been suggested that he has behavioural problems as a result of being made to fight by a previous owner

he is kept on a lead at all times as a result

i take him out when i know parks etc will not be too busy and if i see other dog walkers, i go out of my way to give them a wide berth.

yet still he / we are approached by other dogs off leads

there are a lot of other dog owners who let their dogs run free as they assume they are non -aggressive, yet they do show signs of agression

he has been attacked twice since i have had him, both times by jack russells - both owners had more than 1 dog and failed to counter in the pack mentality

i refuse to muzzle him for that reason -if i muzzled him he would have no chance of defending himself against such attacks

please don't assume that all staffie owners are irresponsible

i love dogs, all dogs

there will be a psycho in any breed - it is just the same as with humans

My ex's mum and dad had two dish clothes, sorry yorkies lol that was attacked by a couple of rottweilers, one was killed on the spot the other was put to sleep at the vets, one of the rottweilers then turned on the ex father in law for trying to help his dogs, these dogs lived next door to then and the dogs saw the yorkies and the ex father in law daily and never had any problems, then one day they got off the garden and attacked them as the ex father in law was walking down the street coming home from walking the dogs

Odd how they just snapped against people, dogs they knew

saying that there are some small breeds of dogs that are really nasty, its just because they are to small to do any real damage people laugh it off but they can be just as nasty as some big dogs

By *iercedTattooedBBWWoman  over a year ago

bangor

I have an American Akita, walking home late one night from a walk with him, 2 staffs escaped from a garden, and charged him, one went straight for his throat and the other went for his back end, all I could do was scream for help, 3 people came out from houses, but did not get involved just stood there, *are you ok?*

Luckily after a few minutes the owner of the staffs heard, and came out.

I checked my dog over and he had a few puncture wounds, and one of his k9 teeth was stuck through his lip, he was checked by a vet and put on 2 different anti biotics, and his tooth freed from his lip.

This cost a fair but, but I did make the owner of the staffs pay the vet bill, but now I'm left with a dog who can't walk past another dog without wanting to attack.

"now I'm left with a dog who can't walk past another dog without wanting to attack. "

this is very much what the rehoming centre / vets and animal behaviouralist have all said about mine

he attacks because he has been attacked

so sad.

he is lay here now sprawled out, nuzzled into me and all content.

doesn't know i'm talking about him

"now I'm left with a dog who can't walk past another dog without wanting to attack.

this is very much what the rehoming centre / vets and animal behaviouralist have all said about mine

he attacks because he has been attacked

so sad.

he is lay here now sprawled out, nuzzled into me and all content.

doesn't know i'm talking about him "

but that is not about breed. I had a lovely mongrel bitch and she was a sweetie, loved my kids and all their friends.

The "wild" kids from the other side of the valley where I lived started coming over and poking and baiting her though the chickwire and she started getting nervous and snappy. Had to put more solid fencing up and she returned to normal.

leave the dogs alone and licence fuckwits instead

"leave the dogs alone and licence fuckwits instead "

errrr think you may mean "don't licence". lol

By *ath-N-DelCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow area

I agree that it is more to do with the owners than the dogs themselves...

BUT...What about granny's faithful little terrier that mauls a child?

It has happened and will again!

Dogs have natural pack instinct!

See a small "animal" in distress it will attack...

Can't always blame the owners....

chip and pin every dog, remove every dog that doesn't have one, regulate breeders.

Make it 100% clear what dogs are no longer suitable as pets. Remove everyone.

But to be kind, give 12 months grace.

Good dogs have good owners...

chip n pinning dogs will not help ensure that dog has a suitable owner.

By *idlifecrisis40Man  over a year ago

Manchester (North)

"chip n pinning dogs will not help ensure that dog has a suitable owner."

If it did then we'd be chip and pinning children to make sure they had suitable parents.

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

how about when a dog commits such a heanous act like kill a child that it is the owner who is put down?

"how about when a dog commits such a heanous act like kill a child that it is the owner who is put down? "

there are actually some states in America where owners are held accountable for their dogs crimes and can actually go to prison for certain things, most states in America have a $1000 fine for dogs roaming free on the street, maybe if we have such big fines people would make more of an effort to make sure their dogs are more secure on the garden or make sure they keep them on leads

"chip n pinning dogs will not help ensure that dog has a suitable owner."

No, bit like untaxed vehicles on the rod, they get taken off the road.

Now and again, big blits on dogs, any not scanned are take away. Fine for the owner.

It's all very simple, some will suffer but that's what it might take to make it work.

By *UNCHBOXMan  over a year ago

folkestone

Yeah have a DNA database of all the dogs, then they can trace all the tossers who let the dogs shit over the pavement.

By *waymanMan  over a year ago

newcastle

Threads like this are a good argument for representative democracy and against law making by public forum.

The dog owner in the London case this week has been charged under the relevant legislation. No new legislation is relied in this case unless you believe that all that is needed to prevent crime is the right laws. If you do believe that all that is needed to prevent crime is the right laws, then I have some bad news for you; it doesn't work.

Equally scary is the welter of misunderstood behavioural theories about why dogs do what they do. Here's a clue; dogs do what their owners teach them. If you want a dog to prove what a hard man you are, you're not going to buy a toy poodle and try to make it a killer. The problem is the owners, not the dogs.

Two hours ago my dog was on a field playing with a pair of staffies - both of them beautiful, well made dogs, about nine months old. Both of them went to their owner when the play was over, and got rewarded with praise and treats for playing well, as did my dog. i'll bet ont hem growing up as safe dogs to be around, because of the behaviours their owner was encouraging and reqarding...

"Yeah have a DNA database of all the dogs, then they can trace all the tossers who let the dogs shit over the pavement. "

Someone would have to be paid to take samples and test it. In theory its an interesting idea but it would be a costly one.

"it is down to owner responsibility

i have a cross staff who is soft as anything with people, but is aggressive with other dogs

he is a rescue dog and it has been suggested that he has behavioural problems as a result of being made to fight by a previous owner

he is kept on a lead at all times as a result

i take him out when i know parks etc will not be too busy and if i see other dog walkers, i go out of my way to give them a wide berth.

yet still he / we are approached by other dogs off leads

there are a lot of other dog owners who let their dogs run free as they assume they are non -aggressive, yet they do show signs of agression

he has been attacked twice since i have had him, both times by jack russells - both owners had more than 1 dog and failed to counter in the pack mentality

i refuse to muzzle him for that reason -if i muzzled him he would have no chance of defending himself against such attacks

please don't assume that all staffie owners are irresponsible

i love dogs, all dogs

there will be a psycho in any breed - it is just the same as with humans

"

we have almost the same story with out staff, hes never of the lead and we only walk him in areas where dogs should be on leads, but everyday we come across dogs off leads!!!

and if a fight happened and their dog got hurt it would prob be our fault in the media because hes a staff

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

At the moment the house of lords are looking at this and are being lobbied for micro chipping of all dogs at birth so that owner can be traced. Yes I know it is not perfect but it is a start. The main argument against being cost mt argument about this is if you can not afford fifteen pounds you can not afford a dog.

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

Dog licences should definately come back...they were just a stupid optional token thing before...but they would stop people who have been banned from keeping animals from just walking out of the court and buying another..

If they were enforced properly

Here we go again - a 'Bull Type Dog'

FFS, I have a 'Bull Type Dog' - an American Bulldog to be exact and he's as soft as shit.

Having said that, I ensure that he ( and my other 'non bull type' dog) is under my control at all times unlike the owners of little shitty snappy excuses for dogs who think that it's perfecly ok to pull up on the field beside where I live (and exercise my 2 dogs) open their car door and let Fido roam till his hearts content.

Meanwhile I have about 9 stone of Bulldog dancing around at the end of 1 lead and about 5 stone of German Shep dancing on the other lead trying to get to Fido who is out of control in a public place.

No it isn't time to licence dogs but it is time to kick a few owners up the arse and see if they are fit for purpose!

Cant understand how they found it hard collecting the money.Government find it bloody easy with the rip off t.v licence.Give me a dog licence any day and make it harder for the lame brains who treat their dogs as killing machines.

"we have almost the same story with out staff, hes never of the lead and we only walk him in areas where dogs should be on leads, but everyday we come across dogs off leads!!!

and if a fight happened and their dog got hurt it would prob be our fault in the media because hes a staff "

Exactly !!

So many people think 'THEIR' dog is fine off the lead and I've had umpteen arguments with people who allow theirs to roam and 'intimidate' mine. I usually say to them, "How would you feel if he (My American Bulldog) was running loose and came to 'play' with yours .....

By *ANWIDGESCouple  over a year ago

DONCASTER

Best way around this culture is to tax it or charge it.

Not too many years from now i can see all Dogs being tagged and chipped.

The owners will then be made to pay insurance on there pets, higher the risk higher the premium.

Dogs without insurance will be confiscated on the spot.

Problem solved.

Unruly dog? Look at the other end of the lead.

DONCASTER

"Unruly dog? Look at the other end of the lead."

And that's a fact...

Good shout!

Ok, so this isn't a thread about licensing public sex and sexual acts in lay-bys and other non-specific outdoor areas with consenting adults then?

there are laws in place to deal with dangerous dogs and their owners,as i understand it the dog that bit the police officers had been reported to the police on earlier occasions why didnt they act then?

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

My brother-in-law used to have several Lakeland Terriers, one of which was used as a "fox dog" by it`s previous owner who was the terrier man employed by the local fox hunt. My brother-in-law always used to walk his dogs on leads. My brother-in-law`s neighbours had two Golden Retrievers that were allowed to run free in the garden with the gates open and these dogs "owned" the village. Seeing my brother-in-law walking past with his dogs, these Retrievers attacked the Lakeland who through his boss eyes saw teeth and assuming it must be a fox went straight for the throat of one of retrievers! Thankfully, none of the dogs suffered any serious injuries but the Retrievers were kept shut in afterwards and my brother-in-law got many messages of thanks as these retrivers, kept by a "respectable resident" were finally under control

By *ewels74Woman  over a year ago

Dundee/Angus/Blackpool

[Removed by poster at 25/03/12 00:22:02]

"saying that there are some small breeds of dogs that are really nasty, its just because they are to small to do any real damage people laugh it off but they can be just as nasty as some big dogs "

I agree some small dog breeds are really nasty but think why!!! Because a lot of people have 'lap dogs' and treat them like they are toys, they never train them so in turn the dog has no training, no boundaries...so in effect they are aggressive also through fear as they dont know what is good or bad!!, they are a product of their owners making...also small dogs cant inflict the same damage as dogs 5 times their size and so their 'risk potential' is relatively low...and yes ive got a small dog so i know what im talking about!!!!!

"Best way around this culture is to tax it or charge it.

Not too many years from now i can see all Dogs being tagged and chipped.

The owners will then be made to pay insurance on there pets, higher the risk higher the premium.

Dogs without insurance will be confiscated on the spot.

Problem solved."

Dont think the majority of good owners should have to find endless amount of money just for the sake of people who cant/wont control their dog....if we are talking insurance and cost relating to risk looks like i'd be paying very little then!!!!

"There used to be dog licenses in the is country but I believe they were abolished because of the hastle in collecting the then 7 shillings and 6 pence and policing it was impossible."

Thats true ive still got a dog license, i dont mean one with my name on it obviously lol, i do agree that any dog is capable of biting BUT not all dogs bite and that is the difference...also re-introducing dog licenses wouldnt make any difference....simply because a bad owner wouldnt pay for a license the same as they dont take their dogs to the vets etc..so really its just another way to make money out of 'Good dog owners'....

We own a small dog that came from a rescue centre, he is very protective of us and is unhappy with anything that moves (being a ratter)last year he was badly bitten by a canarian hound while being held 6feet above my head, giving him internal & external stitches also costing me £250 in fees.

This because tha larger dog was not on a lead or controlled a license is only for revenue but my belief is that all dogs out in public should be on a lead and under control which is not happening anywhere.

By *arkstaffsMan  over a year ago

Rugeley

"We own a small dog that came from a rescue centre, he is very protective of us and is unhappy with anything that moves (being a ratter)last year he was badly bitten by a canarian hound while being held 6feet above my head, giving him internal & external stitches also costing me £250 in fees.

This because tha larger dog was not on a lead or controlled a license is only for revenue but my belief is that all dogs out in public should be on a lead and under control which is not happening anywhere."

I agree. I am sick of loose out of control dogs coming bounding up to my dog when I'm walking her. Mine is always on a lead. As for the Staffords issue, I know some really sweet ones, well bred and properly looked after they are a superb breed.

" re-introducing dog licenses wouldnt make any difference.... a bad owner wouldnt pay for a license the same as they dont take their dogs to the vets etc..so really its just another way to make money out of 'Good dog owners'...."

What they need to phase in, is that all dogs have to be chipped.... most owners do that anyway...and any that aren't after a sufficient period to phase it in, say 3 years... are destroyed if found roaming without a chip.....and the fines need to be substantial, enough to make it hurt the owner, therefore forcing them to act responsibly.

"Ok, so this isn't a thread about licensing public sex and sexual acts in lay-bys and other non-specific outdoor areas with consenting adults then? "

If a family turn up in the open space for a picnic or rest from traveling, are they too consenting?

and another thing about dogs...

The dog warden (or where it is in your area), should be able to stop any person with a dog, and ask to see a bag for picking up dog poo, if no bag, £50 fine.

"and another thing about dogs...

The dog warden (or where it is in your area), should be able to stop any person with a dog, and ask to see a bag for picking up dog poo, if no bag, £50 fine."

well I would be screwed if they caught me on the way back then.... never run out but have come back having had the dog use them all...

In fact thats a lie... I did run out once... went home got a bag went back and cleared it up...

Well done you.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Oh heavens above...i own a so called dangerous dog....do i trust him 100%? No! Why? Nowt to do with the way he was brought up...he isnt a human child...hes a dog...derrifitive from wolf...see cat thread!

By *almh5Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

I've just taken 3 dogs out, 1 of ours and 2 of the neighbours and I let them all of the lead. Mainly because the running about lets them get more exercise, and they are all trained to come back when called and stay to heel when other dogs go past. And thats the difference, they are all properly trained. If people dont trust their dog off the lead they havent trained them properly.

My dog has only ever been attacked by dogs on leads. For example took him for a walk last weekend, there was a dog off the lead and when the owners saw us they put it back on the lead, as we went past them it went for mine. I was then told mine should be on a lead! Why? you cant trust yours so mine has to be on a lead? And what if an out of control dog did attack mine whilst its on a lead wheres he supposed to go, he's trapped on a lead, at least he can run away if he isnt! And the other dog will attack you because you are so close.

Would I always trust him though? No, because he's a dog and not a human, I wouldnt leave him with a small child. It is always about the training, but I do believe that some dogs are naturally aggressive. Some dogs like mine, try to round things up but thats because he's a Kelpie, the Labrador always jumps in water because they were water hunting dogs. It's all in the genes!

DONCASTER

"Oh heavens above...i own a so called dangerous dog....do i trust him 100%? No! Why? Nowt to do with the way he was brought up...he isnt a human child...hes a dog...derrifitive from wolf...see cat thread! "

That's the smartest answer on this whole thread and i agree with you 100%

I grew up in clubland, we had rotty's to protect the clubs, great dogs, loyal, strong, ultimate guard dog-but would i leave one in a room with a 3 year old kid while i am up stairs flossing my bollocks...

Course not, infact if we had any company what so ever the dogs went away, simple as that...

Nothing wrong with the way people admire there pets, but in too many cases admiration clouds good judgement, personally i think people like this need a check up from the neck up.

End of the day it's a dog, not a human being and the day any owner allows a pet to become the Alpha Male in a household is the day your not in control of that pet anymore.

Jack Russels can be snappy little buggers, so can bloody sausage dogs, but when you take a Rotty, Staffy, Pitbull into your home it's a different story entirely when they snap...

"I've just taken 3 dogs out, 1 of ours and 2 of the neighbours and I let them all of the lead. Mainly because the running about lets them get more exercise, and they are all trained to come back when called and stay to heel when other dogs go past. And thats the difference, they are all properly trained. If people dont trust their dog off the lead they havent trained them properly.

My dog has only ever been attacked by dogs on leads. For example took him for a walk last weekend, there was a dog off the lead and when the owners saw us they put it back on the lead, as we went past them it went for mine. I was then told mine should be on a lead! Why? you cant trust yours so mine has to be on a lead? And what if an out of control dog did attack mine whilst its on a lead wheres he supposed to go, he's trapped on a lead, at least he can run away if he isnt! And the other dog will attack you because you are so close.

"

It's dog owners like you that really piss me off.

The 'my dog is ok off the lead' brigade. No your dog is not ok off the lead, neither is mine, that's why they both stay on a lead unless I am 100% certain that there is no-one else around - a very rare occasion

In fact there is a bylaw in our county which says it is not ok and I suspect most if not all counties will have a similar law or bylaw.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I've just taken 3 dogs out, 1 of ours and 2 of the neighbours and I let them all of the lead. Mainly because the running about lets them get more exercise, and they are all trained to come back when called and stay to heel when other dogs go past. And thats the difference, they are all properly trained. If people dont trust their dog off the lead they havent trained them properly.

Would I always trust him though? No, because he's a dog and not a human, I wouldnt leave him with a small child. It is always about the training, but I do believe that some dogs are naturally aggressive. Some dogs like mine, try to round things up but thats because he's a Kelpie, the Labrador always jumps in water because they were water hunting dogs. It's all in the genes!"

With respect- that is a crock of shit, i dont let my dog off the lead cause i dont trust the little fucker! Nowt to do with training- Look up the behaviour of wolves on wiki, oh and look up what redhotcouple stated also....

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"Threads like this are a good argument for representative democracy and against law making by public forum.

The dog owner in the London case this week has been charged under the relevant legislation. No new legislation is relied in this case unless you believe that all that is needed to prevent crime is the right laws. If you do believe that all that is needed to prevent crime is the right laws, then I have some bad news for you; it doesn't work.

Equally scary is the welter of misunderstood behavioural theories about why dogs do what they do. Here's a clue; dogs do what their owners teach them. If you want a dog to prove what a hard man you are, you're not going to buy a toy poodle and try to make it a killer. The problem is the owners, not the dogs.

Two hours ago my dog was on a field playing with a pair of staffies - both of them beautiful, well made dogs, about nine months old. Both of them went to their owner when the play was over, and got rewarded with praise and treats for playing well, as did my dog. i'll bet ont hem growing up as safe dogs to be around, because of the behaviours their owner was encouraging and reqarding..."

i grew up with a Dobermann...remember them the demonised dog of 20 years ago? i remember people crossing the road when they saw her, the softest dog anyone would ever meet.

"Ok, so this isn't a thread about licensing public sex and sexual acts in lay-bys and other non-specific outdoor areas with consenting adults then?

If a family turn up in the open space for a picnic or rest from traveling, are they too consenting?"

Oooppps it appears the sense of humour pills are running low

"Ok, so this isn't a thread about licensing public sex and sexual acts in lay-bys and other non-specific outdoor areas with consenting adults then?

If a family turn up in the open space for a picnic or rest from traveling, are they too consenting?

Oooppps it appears the sense of humour pills are running low "

Is that the legal or illegal ones?

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

"

Oooppps it appears the sense of humour pills are running low "

Nope, they're topped up ...

let us know when you have something humourous to post

» Add a new message to this topic