FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Dilemma

Dilemma

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have the prospect of a meet but have jobs that need doing around the garden. If I pay for a gardener in order to be able to go on the meet does this equate to paying for sex?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Im sure your bushes can be trimmed tomorrow...

"I have the prospect of a meet but have jobs that need doing around the garden. If I pay for a gardener in order to be able to go on the meet does this equate to paying for sex?

"

U having sex with the gardener????

pmsl..

no your paying for someone to do your gardening. tomorrow is going to be lovely so why not just do it then?

"Im sure your bushes can be trimmed tomorrow... "

My bushes don;t need trimming....and I plan on being completely shattered by this time tomorrow lol

"pmsl..

no your paying for someone to do your gardening. tomorrow is going to be lovely so why not just do it then?"

Nice to have made you laugh.

wanted to spend tomorrow luxuriating in the sun topping up my all over tan in the newly tidied garden

One can but hope

Why not sugest to her the idea of an outdoor meet. Hey why not even give said wench a pair of garnedning gloves etc etc and get her to muck in with you. A problem shared n all that tickle tackle and team work makes the dream work. Tell her its foreplay to a good hard shag in the garden once the old bush has been trimmed etc etc

By *waymanMan  over a year ago

newcastle

"I have the prospect of a meet but have jobs that need doing around the garden. If I pay for a gardener in order to be able to go on the meet does this equate to paying for sex?

"

One man went to mow, went to mow a meadow,

One and his dog, SPot, a bottle of pop,

Bill and Ben, the Flowerpot men

Old Mother Reilly had a cow...

Sorry, I just felt a song coming on.

Does paying your gardener to do the garden so you can have a shag equate to paying for sex?

No, but it's a good way of announcing to the forum that you're not the kind of sad loser who comes on here and whinges about not getting any. Well done you....

"Why not sugest to her the idea of an outdoor meet. Hey why not even give said wench a pair of garnedning gloves etc etc and get her to muck in with you. A problem shared n all that tickle tackle and team work makes the dream work. Tell her its foreplay to a good hard shag in the garden once the old bush has been trimmed etc etc "

Maybe even let the gardner watch and knock one out from behind the bushes. Mind you tho if they have been trimmed to much he will be spotted by her tho wont he. Hmmmm but if shes well turned on by that time im thinking an outdoor tag team wrestle mania could be on the cars for 3some mmmmmmm Im not bad at the old gardening shit ya now dude

Does paying your gardener to do the garden so you can have a shag equate to paying for sex?

No, but it's a good way of announcing to the forum that you're not the kind of sad loser who comes on here and whinges about not getting any. Well done you...."

Might have to cancel meet now as i will be singing that bloody song all day now...

And no I never whinge about lack of meets...Although i hear that it is so bad that there has been a drought declared in some regions lol...or am I confusing things.

"pmsl..

no your paying for someone to do your gardening. tomorrow is going to be lovely so why not just do it then?

wanted to spend tomorrow luxuriating in the sun topping up my all over tan in the newly tidied garden "

It's good to treat yourself from time to time, goferit.

No, but it's a good way of announcing to the forum that you're not the kind of sad loser who comes on here and whinges about not getting any. Well done you...."

"pmsl..

wanted to spend tomorrow luxuriating in the sun topping up my all over tan in the newly tidied garden

It's good to treat yourself from time to time, goferit."

well my bushs n garden r the last thing i think of before a meet! cant be that excited about going to meet them if that is your subject of thought!

"well my bushs n garden r the last thing i think of before a meet! cant be that excited about going to meet them if that is your subject of thought!

"

Was trying to engage in some witty banter...guess I failed in your eyes. lol

Have a good weekend.

Tell her you're into acting out scenes from your favorite lterature, your present one being Lady Chatterly's Lover...

I like talkin dirty, what's your soil like?

"Why not sugest to her the idea of an outdoor meet. Hey why not even give said wench a pair of garnedning gloves etc etc and get her to muck in with you. A problem shared n all that tickle tackle and team work makes the dream work. Tell her its foreplay to a good hard shag in the garden once the old bush has been trimmed etc etc

Maybe even let the gardner watch and knock one out from behind the bushes. Mind you tho if they have been trimmed to much he will be spotted by her tho wont he. Hmmmm but if shes well turned on by that time im thinking an outdoor tag team wrestle mania could be on the cars for 3some mmmmmmm Im not bad at the old gardening shit ya now dude"

Will let you know if assistant gardener is required.

"I like talkin dirty, what's your soil like?"

PMSL...Moist and fertile!!!!

oooo like to run me fingers throught that!

"oooo like to run me fingers throught that! "

mmmmmmmm feel free

or four, even better.

» Add a new message to this topic