FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Being labeled abusive

Being labeled abusive

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I wish the people who are messaging me and then blocking for being abusive to someone could only read the messages. Its great how guys get labelled abusive be the word of a cpl. If i was aggressive and abusive why didnt the person contact admin with the messages then i would havd bern banned. No they thought lets givd him a bad name with the whole site. In no way was i aggressive or abusive. They asked me to go on kik and watch them on cam. I went on kik and they pissed about for a hr chatting every 20 mins. All i said was go away you fools u wanted to cam then piss about like this. This site has rules which i follow and they didnt. Ok lets name and shame him lol. Hope they had a giggle .

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *rishman444Man  over a year ago

letterkenny

"I wish the people who are messaging me and then blocking for being abusive to someone could only read the messages. Its great how guys get labelled abusive be the word of a cpl. If i was aggressive and abusive why didnt the person contact admin with the messages then i would havd bern banned. No they thought lets givd him a bad name with the whole site. In no way was i aggressive or abusive. They asked me to go on kik and watch them on cam. I went on kik and they pissed about for a hr chatting every 20 mins. All i said was go away you fools u wanted to cam then piss about like this. This site has rules which i follow and they didnt. Ok lets name and shame him lol. Hope they had a giggle ."

I had the same with a couple and I proved them in the wrong as they tried to name and shame me for there wrong doing

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Name and shame you where? It’s against the rules so report them. They can’t do it on a status either if that’s what they did.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

I doubt the whole site or even a small percentage of the site, will see what they've posted about you. Things like this tend to blow over very quickly, so by highlighting it on here, is doing you no favours.

Just block and ignore, it'll soon be yesterdays news