FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fab not working

Fab not working

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone else noticed that when you do an area search most of the people who are in local users verifications don't come up?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have you tried to message nice couple about it ?

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Their profiles might be hidden, so they won't show up, or maybe they're not from the same area as the person they've met so wouldn't be in a local search.

"Have you tried to message nice couple about it ? "

Nope

"Their profiles might be hidden, so they won't show up, or maybe they're not from the same area as the person they've met so wouldn't be in a local search. "

They're in my area but don't show up when I do an area search

Not hidden either.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"Their profiles might be hidden, so they won't show up, or maybe they're not from the same area as the person they've met so wouldn't be in a local search.

They're in my area but don't show up when I do an area search "

Hmm, do profiles show up if they're outside your "looking for" settings, or vice versa? Maybe that?

"Their profiles might be hidden, so they won't show up, or maybe they're not from the same area as the person they've met so wouldn't be in a local search.

Hmm, do profiles show up if they're outside your "looking for" settings, or vice versa? Maybe that? "

Good point.

Also how do you know they are in your area OP? They may use a different postcode on their profile. If the next town is in a different Fab postcode area they won't show up on your search.

Try changing your postcode and it will put you in different search areas.

Hmm, do profiles show up if they're outside your "looking for" settings, or vice versa? Maybe that? "

I'm not sure about that. But I know many of them that are in my looking for settings don't show up.. Yet I see them in verifications.

Hmm, do profiles show up if they're outside your "looking for" settings, or vice versa? Maybe that?

Good point.

Also how do you know they are in your area OP? They may use a different postcode on their profile. If the next town is in a different Fab postcode area they won't show up on your search.

Try changing your postcode and it will put you in different search areas. "

I do a miles search within my postcode. It also says the name of their area on the profiles.

Good point.

Try changing your postcode and it will put you in different search areas.

I do a miles search within my postcode. It also says the name of their area on the profiles. "

I'll have a try later. But the postcode that I most often use is on a boundary and I'm pretty sure it only shows up people on my side of the boundary, if that makes sense.

I'm probably wrong though.

» Add a new message to this topic