FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The Magic Pill

The Magic Pill

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just watched a documentary on Netflix called the magic pill. Very interesting and really made me think. Anyone else seen this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oxplonkMan  over a year ago

and out of trouble

Is that a spinoff from the magic roundabout?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just watched a documentary on Netflix called the magic pill. Very interesting and really made me think. Anyone else seen this? "

Not seen it but very interested in the subject. What did you think of their claims?

"Is that a spinoff from the magic roundabout?"

Not quite lol

"Just watched a documentary on Netflix called the magic pill. Very interesting and really made me think. Anyone else seen this?

Not seen it but very interested in the subject. What did you think of their claims?

"

I totally agreed with them. I am following the keto diet myself so was good to have a bit more insight into it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just watched a documentary on Netflix called the magic pill. Very interesting and really made me think. Anyone else seen this?

I totally agreed with them. I am following the keto diet myself so was good to have a bit more insight into it "

Ok thanks.

My own view is Dr Michael Mosely seems to have a more balanced plan known as Mediterranean diet? I’ve got his book on blood sugar diet. He also has the 5:2 plan I think.

He seems to have a variety of carbs, fats and sugars in balanced amount.

I’ll watch the program and see what it’s about though.

» Add a new message to this topic