FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Female timewasters!!

Female timewasters!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What would you say if a female stood you up?

Arrange afternoon off work, arranged after school childcare, had arranged to meet time etc, then nothing for the whole day?

Cant even be arsed to reply back to you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Did you point out what you were arranging?

Couples do it...men do it

Forum Mod

Even the birds and the bees do it

By *ub bbwWoman  over a year ago

oldbury

its not just women who do this we have had this with guys and couples too now we have stopped taking time off and only meet in the evenings or weekends and quite often have a back up plan

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"What would you say if a female stood you up?

"

I'd been writing to the wrong profile.

Forum Mod

It does'nt seem like a very mature way of deciding that you don't want to meet someone,especially if you've had to arrange so much around the meet

Unfortunately some people don't behave the same way that others would do in the same situation

everything was arranged and especially as this was going to be my first meet, makes me on edge if i get any others?

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

Arrange afternoon off work, arranged after school childcare, had arranged to meet time etc, then nothing for the whole day?

"

One of the safety tips from the FAQ may be of help here. Don't put yourself in a situation with first time meets where if someone doesn't turn up, you'll be upset.

www.fabswingers.com/faq

* Don't put yourself in a situation where if someone doesn't turn up, you'll be upset. So don't travel 100s of miles and book into a hotel in the expectation of meeting someone unless you've met them beforehand.

Admin x

In my experience I have only been let down by couples....but that was when I was a couple not as a single girl. But some people are ignorant no doubt about it

Yeah it dont take two minutes just to say sorry either something up or changed mind?

But when they have good verifications as well makes you wonder?

"

did she actually not turn up or did she just go quiet on you so you assumed she wasnt going to turn up?

"Yeah it dont take two minutes just to say sorry either something up or changed mind?

"

One of the worst meets I have ever had was with a very well verified person..

did she actually not turn up or did she just go quiet on you so you assumed she wasnt going to turn up?"

Arranged to chat at 2pm have txted and left messages on here?

Usually on and off here all day?

Chatted loads last nite arranging then nothing today?

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"Yeah it dont take two minutes just to say sorry either something up or changed mind?

"

Verifications mean nothing. Someone could have 20 great verifications from reliable accounts... there could still be another 200 people calling them a cunt for not turning up.

One of the worst meets I have ever had was with a very well verified person.. "

Well seeing as first meet and well verified it does make me wonder if there are genuine meets or people just teasing new males?

Verifications mean nothing. Someone could have 20 great verifications from reliable accounts... there could still be another 200 people calling them a cunt for not turning up."

I like

By *ath-N-DelCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow area

Ignore and move on....

Verifications mean nothing. Someone could have 20 great verifications from reliable accounts... there could still be another 200 people calling them a cunt for not turning up."

Yes thats very true...I think i have relied to heavily on other peoples veris in the past

Verifications mean nothing. Someone could have 20 great verifications from reliable accounts... there could still be another 200 people calling them a cunt for not turning up. Yes thats very true...I think i have relied to heavily on other peoples veris in the past "

I didnt rely on verifications just that she was my type (the curvier type) and could play during the day and outdoors?

"Ignore and move on...."

Hard to move on easily as this was going on all wk?

not many females/couples want a single male with kids?

thats true the only no show ive had off here was from a guy with more verifications that most women, and ive also met lots of new guys with no verification at all and had no problems with them

Infact i sometimes think the more verifications some people get the more lax they get as they feel they are already esablished on the site so can do what they like now

They wanna fuck you not marry you !!

Verifications mean nothing. Someone could have 20 great verifications from reliable accounts... there could still be another 200 people calling them a cunt for not turning up.

thats true the only no show ive had off here was from a guy with more verifications that most women, and ive also met lots of new guys with no verification at all and had no problems with them

Infact i sometimes think the more verifications some people get the more lax they get as they feel they are already esablished on the site so can do what they like now "

True

"They wanna fuck you not marry you !! "

Thats what i am hoping for but with kids it takes time to arrange and some people go off the idea then. some even think you attached !!!

Infact i sometimes think the more verifications some people get the more lax they get as they feel they are already esablished on the site so can do what they like now "

I have had a lot of people turn me down because i have not met yet or have no verifications??

"They wanna fuck you not marry you !!

Thats what i am hoping for but with kids it takes time to arrange and some people go off the idea then. some even think you attached !!!"

yeah i know that feeling, people think because your single you should just be able to meet at the drop of a hat and if you cant.....then your not really single

some forget single people have lifes too lol

*grunt*groan*

By *ath-N-DelCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow area

"They wanna fuck you not marry you !!

Thats what i am hoping for but with kids it takes time to arrange and some people go off the idea then. some even think you attached !!!"

Thats understandable...

Plenty of single people on here with children, but they can find sitters for weekend meets...

Most prefer weekend fun.....

"I have had a lot of people turn me down because i have not met yet or have no verifications??"

yeah you will do, some rely to much on the opinion of others, ive met loads of un verified people, after all we was all new at some point and someone put their faith in me for the first time, as did someone with every verified member here

"I have had a lot of people turn me down because i have not met yet or have no verifications??

yeah you will do, some rely to much on the opinion of others, ive met loads of un verified people, after all we was all new at some point and someone put their faith in me for the first time, as did someone with every verified member here "

Yeah thats what i am hoping for someone to just give me a break???

am more than willing to travel or accomodate (at certain times) but even this is not good enough?

» Add a new message to this topic