FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Pause...

Pause...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can you all stop posting please for about half an hour? I have jobs to do and you lot are terribly distracting!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

no

lol! I noticed!

I tried, i really did, but it lasted all of 1 min, I can't help myself, I think I have a problem! x

"I tried, i really did, but it lasted all of 1 min, I can't help myself, I think I have a problem! x"

Me too can't imagine why I'd rather be here than flitting round the wonderful world of B&Q

...oh lordy...wish I had will power

i keep meaning to switch off and watch a box set i found but haven't managed it so far today

"I tried, i really did, but it lasted all of 1 min, I can't help myself, I think I have a problem! x

Me too can't imagine why I'd rather be here than flitting round the wonderful world of B&Q

...oh lordy...wish I had will power "

Urgh B&Q... that place is designed to sap your libido right out of ya!! Especially when frequented with my hubby, he takes each isle like he's bargain hunting at the supermarket. It's a slooooow process!

"I tried, i really did, but it lasted all of 1 min, I can't help myself, I think I have a problem! x

Urgh B&Q... that place is designed to sap your libido right out of ya!! Especially when frequented with my hubby, he takes each isle like he's bargain hunting at the supermarket. It's a slooooow process!"

I detest B&Q too

it pisses me off that after an eternity at the till, you then have to get past the retired gestapo officers on the exits who check your receipts against the contents of your trolley with ruthless efficiency !

By *om andJerryCouple  over a year ago

North West

Ong I must be wierd! I love going to B&Q, I love teasing all the sexy builders!! Lol

North West

You must look dodgy, my receipts never get checked! Ha!

"Ong I must be wierd! I love going to B&Q, I love teasing all the sexy builders!! Lol "

what sort of teasing are we talking ?

pinch their bums and the hide behind the emulsion then they can't see who did it ?

"Ong I must be wierd! I love going to B&Q, I love teasing all the sexy builders!! Lol "

Oh now then, that's a different take on it ....right! I'm off to B&Q don't try an' stop me!

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

Urgh B&Q... that place is designed to sap your libido right out of ya!! Especially when frequented with my hubby, he takes each isle like he's bargain hunting at the supermarket. It's a slooooow process!

I detest B&Q too

it pisses me off that after an eternity at the till, you then have to get past the retired gestapo officers on the exits who check your receipts against the contents of your trolley with ruthless efficiency !"

That has to be a symptom of where you live, no checking of baskets at either of our B & Q's - we are all good boys in Norfolk

North West

Well I wear something a bit suggestive and tease with my eyes, lick my lips and act flirty, hubby loves the attention I get

North West

Well being Huddersfield I would have expected it!

"Ong I must be wierd! I love going to B&Q, I love teasing all the sexy builders!! Lol

what sort of teasing are we talking ?

pinch their bums and the hide behind the emulsion then they can't see who did it ? "

no she changes the price tag so they think they are getting a bargain till they get to the till, its so damn mean

North West

Ha there's an idea!!

I detest B&Q too

it pisses me off that after an eternity at the till, you then have to get past the retired gestapo officers on the exits who check your receipts against the contents of your trolley with ruthless efficiency !

That has to be a symptom of where you live, no checking of baskets at either of our B & Q's - we are all good boys in Norfolk "

It's no good telling me that

There's gotta be a trade off between what I can get in my jacket and petrol costs

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

I detest B&Q too

That has to be a symptom of where you live, no checking of baskets at either of our B & Q's - we are all good boys in Norfolk

It's no good telling me that

There's gotta be a trade off between what I can get in my jacket and petrol costs "

with the price of petrol the way it is I am damn sure you are better off where you are lol

I detest B&Q too

it pisses me off that after an eternity at the till, you then have to get past the retired gestapo officers on the exits who check your receipts against the contents of your trolley with ruthless efficiency !"

God yeh, i forgot about them buggers. They have a real knack of make you feel like a theif, even if you've never nicked anything in your life.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

...oh lordy...wish I had will power "

I must be a bit sad as I actually like going round B&Q

Give us your list and I'll go for you lol

anyone fancy going to the post office for me as no one is in control of a pause button

I've been they'd sold the bloody vinyl I wanted! anyway, went to 'carpet right' and I'm sure you'll all be very relieved to hear, I'm getting it tomorrow.

... I got a big new paint brush too

Hope said paintbrush is for decorating purposes only

"I've been they'd sold the bloody vinyl I wanted! anyway, went to 'carpet right' and I'm sure you'll all be very relieved to hear, I'm getting it tomorrow.

... I got a big new paint brush too

"

Good grief woman... Give yaself a trim will ya...

"Hope said paintbrush is for decorating purposes only "

well.... it's got one of those angled handled

"

Good grief woman... Give yaself a trim will ya..."

feck off! I've already had to use the plunger once today

im just nipping B and Q i need start painting

" im just nipping B and Q i need start painting "

If you see that nice young assistant in the 'Power Tools' aisle, tell him Fia's very happy with her purchse

» Add a new message to this topic