FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Come on ladies ...you love a good argument.

Come on ladies ...you love a good argument.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *itty9899 OP   Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

What’s the most ridiculous argument you’ve had?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *izzymonkeyMan  over a year ago

Hiding In A Bush

My ex had one with me just because I'd left 20 quid under the fruit bowl....proper flipped at me!!! Haha

By *ilks xXxWoman  over a year ago

East Mids

I hate arguing, so my list to chose from is limited

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

I don’t argue, drama is so over rated

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

With a 3 year old.. I wanted to go to the chippy. He wanted pizza

By *itty9899 OP   Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

"With a 3 year old.. I wanted to go to the chippy. He wanted pizza "

Did you compromise and have chip pizza?

I just leave the room.. can't be asked to argue with assholes.

By *ittleAcornMan  over a year ago

visiting the beach

My wife and I nearly divorced, because I left the soap in the soap indentation on the sink. Rather than in the soap dish...

By *uzukiNo1Woman  over a year ago

Rhyl

I don't have ridiculous arguments....

Arguing is pointless, but a do love a good debate.

Had a really possessive ex who went crazy with me because I'd smiled at a lifesize cardboard cut out, I thought was a real person, outside a shop!

I was saying but he's cardboard, and he was saying but you didn't know he was cardboard when you flirted with him ! It was an utterly ridiculous argument!

By *iss SJWoman  over a year ago

Hull

"Arguing is pointless, but a do love a good debate. "

Like a mass one?

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

The person who told me, at length, how stupid I was because I was of the opinion that Canberra is the capital of Australia.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'll discuss and debate but walk away from arguments with someone having a closed mind, especially if they want to feed better at my expense - if they could be honest, it would be so much easier.

"With a 3 year old.. I wanted to go to the chippy. He wanted pizza

Did you compromise and have chip pizza?"

No we had pizza

Hull

I once got into a row about how I cut celery. I take the top and bottom off and then wash the bit I’m going to eat. My bf at the time told me I was a dirty bitch because he thought I wasn’t going to wash it at all. I was going to but don’t see the point in washing the bit that’s going in the bin. It got quite heated, which on reflection was a bit daft of me as he was a nasty piece of work who was prone to being cruel and physicaly abusive. Anyway all these years later it still pops into my head when I prepare celery.

"Arguing is pointless, but a do love a good debate.

Like a mass one? "

As long as its loud

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

"I once got into a row about how I cut celery. I take the top and bottom off and then wash the bit I’m going to eat. My bf at the time told me I was a dirty bitch because he thought I wasn’t going to wash it at all. I was going to but don’t see the point in washing the bit that’s going in the bin. It got quite heated, which on reflection was a bit daft of me as he was a nasty piece of work who was prone to being cruel and physicaly abusive. Anyway all these years later it still pops into my head when I prepare celery. "

That’s what I do with my celery. He’s wrong SJ

I have had arguments obviously but it upsets me. I don’t like arguing. It’s easier to just walk away I think.

"I have had arguments obviously but it upsets me. I don’t like arguing. I prefer sucking cock. It’s easier to just blow them I think. "

We know Babs x

"I have had arguments obviously but it upsets me. I don’t like arguing. I prefer sucking cock. It’s easier to just blow them I think.

We know Babs x"

By *intalentCouple  over a year ago

Arguments are wasted energy, and also pointless as neither persons are truly listening to what the other via saying/shouting..

That said;

My ex tried to start an argument once, because I had agreed he could go to an event without me, I had also arranged for him to have fun with someone he really liked..

"I once got into a row about how I cut celery. I take the top and bottom off and then wash the bit I’m going to eat. My bf at the time told me I was a dirty bitch because he thought I wasn’t going to wash it at all. I was going to but don’t see the point in washing the bit that’s going in the bin. It got quite heated, which on reflection was a bit daft of me as he was a nasty piece of work who was prone to being cruel and physicaly abusive. Anyway all these years later it still pops into my head when I prepare celery.

That’s what I do with my celery. He’s wrong SJ "

Bit of salad cream in the middle?

"I once got into a row about how I cut celery. I take the top and bottom off and then wash the bit I’m going to eat. My bf at the time told me I was a dirty bitch because he thought I wasn’t going to wash it at all. I was going to but don’t see the point in washing the bit that’s going in the bin. It got quite heated, which on reflection was a bit daft of me as he was a nasty piece of work who was prone to being cruel and physicaly abusive. Anyway all these years later it still pops into my head when I prepare celery.

Bit of salad cream in the middle? "

You’re pulling my leg

By *ittleAcornMan  over a year ago

visiting the beach

No we had pizza

"

Pick your battles. That one didn't matter...

Hull

Bit of salad cream in the middle? "

The best bit about an argument with a partner is the make up sex.

Remember... it is rain that grows flowers- not thunder .

"Remember... it is rain that grows flowers- not thunder ."

That’s deep x

By *irthandgirthMan  over a year ago

Camberley occasionally doncaster

Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement. In the end you just give up and say OK...

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"I have had arguments obviously but it upsets me. I don’t like arguing. It’s easier to just walk away I think. "

I think I need to learn to do that too Babs instead of letting things eat at me

No we had pizza

Pick your battles. That one didn't matter...

"

It was a pointless argument... Or did I read the OP wrong

"Arguments are wasted energy, and also pointless as neither persons are truly listening to what the other via saying/shouting..

That said;

My ex tried to start an argument once, because I had agreed he could go to an event without me, I had also arranged for him to have fun with someone he really liked..

"

I once had a massive falling out with an ex, she introduced me at a social to a lady and said me and the other lady should fuck..

I met the other lady a couple of months later, nothing hidden.. then my ex threw a complete shitty at me.

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

"I don't have ridiculous arguments.... "

me neither my points are ways valid

Women always have the last word in an argument... if a man speaks after that -it's a new argument.

"I once got into a row about how I cut celery. I take the top and bottom off and then wash the bit I’m going to eat. My bf at the time told me I was a dirty bitch because he thought I wasn’t going to wash it at all. I was going to but don’t see the point in washing the bit that’s going in the bin. It got quite heated, which on reflection was a bit daft of me as he was a nasty piece of work who was prone to being cruel and physicaly abusive. Anyway all these years later it still pops into my head when I prepare celery. "

I had a psychologically manipulative and bullying ex gf (non fab). She was very particular about food. One example was she had to have the tomatoes cut in the right direction. It wasnt unknown for her to bin an entire meal if something was wrong. I still get little panic attacks occasionally when cutting tomatoes, 5 years after we broke up...

"I don't have ridiculous arguments....

me neither my points are ways valid "

I don't argue. I just explain why I am right.

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

I've been with Paul a long time now and we don't argue and that's how we like it.

Is this the five minute argument or the 30 minute one.. I paid for 30 minutes..

[Removed by poster at 12/09/19 21:40:07]

k

I had a full on argument with my friend at uni about drinking all the pressecco from our dorm room.

I called her a selfish bitch for drinking it all as we both paid for it.She said I was covering my tracks as I had drank it all.I told her to fuck off out of my room then she said it's her room aswell and told me to fuck of out.Then we started screaming in each other's faces.Then Sarah from the next room came in to see what was happening and told us she had drank it and left a post it note saying she would buy us one back that the note had fell off and gone down the side of the fridge.So kelly said sorry.Sarah said sorry.I said sorry and all is fine now

B38

"k

I had a full on argument with my friend at uni about drinking all the pressecco from our dorm room.

I called her a selfish bitch for drinking it all as we both paid for it.She said I was covering my tracks as I had drank it all.I told her to fuck off out of my room then she said it's her room aswell and told me to fuck of out.Then we started screaming in each other's faces.Then Sarah from the next room came in to see what was happening and told us she had drank it and left a post it note saying she would buy us one back that the note had fell off and gone down the side of the fridge.So kelly said sorry.Sarah said sorry.I said sorry and all is fine now

"

A bit of bonding...all's well that ends well

When I was four weeks pregnant (and didn’t know it) I ended my marriage because C didn’t want a KFC and I did. He wanted a Pizza Hut. I also refused to tell him I wanted a KFC, I thought he would just *know*.

We argued all day, I screamed at him so much and yep, tried ending things.

B38

"When I was four weeks pregnant (and didn’t know it) I ended my marriage because C didn’t want a KFC and I did. He wanted a Pizza Hut. I also refused to tell him I wanted a KFC, I thought he would just *know*.

We argued all day, I screamed at him so much and yep, tried ending things. "

it's amazing how fast things can escalate and over such trivial stuff. you all good now though..having new baby is great but hard work?

» Add a new message to this topic