FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > TS/TS

TS/TS

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rivate room OP   Man  over a year ago

Bracknell

I have now found out the reason members have TV/TS on their profile is because when registering their account on this site the online form does not separate a TV from another member who is TS. It is a bit confusing as the two types of members can be very different.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Bracknell

The title of my post should have said TV/TS

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"I have now found out the reason members have TV/TS on their profile is because when registering their account on this site the online form does not separate a TV from another member who is TS. It is a bit confusing as the two types of members can be very different."

Yes, been the topic of conversation for some time

Bracknell

The site should not confuse the two types of people as it can imply a TS has had surgery?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

what about cd which is slightly different again

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"The site should not confuse the two types of people as it can imply a TS has had surgery?"

Some of them have had surgery

Bracknell

Whoever designed the online registration did not think about these three types of members. Some have had surgery and some have not.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"The site should not confuse the two types of people as it can imply a TS has had surgery?"

To me it would imply they haven't? Most post op TS tend to select their gender as male or female which they are.

By *oney to the beeWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

People can put it on their profile I guess. I don't know what percentage of each there are on here but I wouldn't think in double figures. There are a lot of categories the site is short on but its not an expensive site to be on so probably best just to live with it.

By *uciyassMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Been discussed over and over and is a minefield and I’m not getting into it again. I’m just me at the end of the day. A man in silk Lacey lingerie

By *urning the kinkMan  over a year ago

bristol

"Been discussed over and over and is a minefield and I’m not getting into it again. I’m just me at the end of the day. A man in silk Lacey lingerie "

Lol

Belly laughing

» Add a new message to this topic