FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Guy looking for love

Guy looking for love

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi There

Friendly, easy going and openminded guy in the North East looking for his naughty soulmate. Been on the scene for just over 10 years. Have been in a number of open relationships during that time and have been part of a swinging couple in the past, but would now like to find someone to settle down with.

You must be funny, intelligent and into the lifestyle. I would love to get to know someone from here, as this site has always been good to me and would even consider re-locating for the right girl.

Let me know what you think!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

But this is a swinging site not a dating site, surely that is where you should be? Not that I am saying you shouldn't be here and people do find love here but its not really a place to look for a relationship

Good luck and hope you find that special someone...know i did when i least expected to...

Fair enough, its not a dating site. But I'm looking for someone within the scene, so the post is relevant. Im on Plenty of Fish, for example but saying you are a swinger doesn't get you very far really.

I know lots of people that have found love on the scene, so I know its a possibility. There is the FabFlirts part of this site, but there's not many people on there and those that are, are just people on here. Plus, nobody seems to reply anyway.

These days you have to go to the right places and look for the right people. If I wanted to meet a lady golfer, I would take up golfing, or hide in the bunkers at the very least. Ergo, Im enquiring on a swingers forum. Plus, it doesnt hurt anyone, does it? Its probably going to be a waste of time anyway... Xx

" Ergo, Im enquiring on a swingers forum. Plus, it doesnt hurt anyone, does it? Its probably going to be a waste of time anyway... Xx"

Nothing wrong with Networking...

You never know who is out there, til you wave at the world...

9/10 love will find you... And pretty much always when you arent looking...;-)

Good luck...

Definitely wish you all the best there - we met nearly two years ago on fab - totally unexpected and out of the blue - but we fell in love almost instantly! So - it can happen - we just didn't go looking for it....

I don't think you can 'look' for love. It happens when you least expect it imo.

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"I don't think you can 'look' for love. It happens when you least expect it imo."

Very true

I think it's sweet

I think if your seeking a loving relationship and want to swing still this is the right place to be i guess. i agree with others that you cant look for love it finds you.

good luck

We met at a sausage convention so yes you have to look in the right place for the right person

Good luck to you sir

I cant see anything wrong with looking for love with someone on here, lots of people meet on here and fall in love, if it happens it happens, so why not activly look for it if thats what you want

All because its a swinging site dont mean we are emotionless morons we still have feeling so if your after a relationship and want to carry on swinging within that relationship what better place to look than here?

By *edhotminxWoman  over a year ago

Turn left at the Singing Ringing Tree

I agree, where else can you meet someone who is like minded. Not exactly a topic you can bring up in conversation on a normal date. My experience of POF was that most of the men were after a shag disguised as a date. Preferred the honesty of swingers than liars.

I met my OH on here and we've been together nearly a year now - so it can happen.

Thanks for all the lovely comments, guys. I never thought anyone would reply. Lovely to hear so many grown up opinions aswell and refreshing to hear that you can find love on the scene too.

Keep it up, y'all x

"I think it's sweet "

Me too - and he's cute, I'd definitely snog and cuddle him. Before, during and after. But not instead

By *ath-N-DelCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow area

"But this is a swinging site not a dating site, surely that is where you should be? Not that I am saying you shouldn't be here and people do find love here but its not really a place to look for a relationship"

Best place to be if looking for a swinging one.....

"I think it's sweet

Me too - and he's cute, I'd definitely snog and cuddle him. Before, during and after. But not instead

"

Awwww

this is a good place place to find someone with the same interests as yourself!!

plus if you do find someone you haven't got to explain to them that your a swinger!!

good luck to you

[Removed by poster at 23/03/12 12:34:46]

"I cant see anything wrong with looking for love with someone on here, lots of people meet on here and fall in love, if it happens it happens, so why not activly look for it if thats what you want

All because its a swinging site dont mean we are emotionless morons we still have feeling so if your after a relationship and want to carry on swinging within that relationship what better place to look than here?"

exactly, if your looking to find someone to date and hoepfully move onto more and you want them to be a swinger, then its obviousily the best place to ask.

it seems pretty pointless asking for the same on plenty of fish in the normal dating sections as its going to not go down well with most of the audiance there and any it does well i get the feeling they are on here or a similar site anyways.

maybe a forum add wont help you find it but you never know maybe it will, ive found a few women who are like that and have that with on here and some that wanted that but i couldnt coz i knew i didnt feel the same way.

starts by coupling up after having great meets together, then if your really nice fun guy to be with and hang out with and you do other stuff together then often it can kinda happen, its just how you deal with it when u both realise it what makes or breaks it

everyone wants something different from the site, and like alot of people said its something thats just going to come to you rather than you find it , so do what you can to meet as many people you like and sure you find it eventually, just try and make every meet the best you can make it and some are going to want to meet again and again, and thats when good friends or maybe more than friends can happen

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

In theory this should be the best place to look for single swingers to date.......

However, seeing as a lot of the singles on here came from regular dating sites (quite a lot to lose the stigma of shagging around), don't want to swing in a relationship and are only looking for 1-2-1 sex.......... good luck!

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Rushden

I do wish the guy luck and hope he does find that special person...

BUT (you knew that was coming, didn't you?)

I think this is just another exapmle of the watering down of FAB as a swingers site. But then I suppose it is no different to all of the singles who only want to meet other singles.. This is already a dating site to some

Seriously OP.. Good luck..

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

if you are here and you meet mr/mrs right then it happens... but i am not sure if I would actively (and thats the key word) be looking for someone on a swingers site.... and esepcially with meeting someone whose m.o was love that as opposed to NSA sex and seeing where it leads...

does that make sense as such.....

[Removed by poster at 23/03/12 14:08:46]

"Fair enough, its not a dating site. But I'm looking for someone within the scene, so the post is relevant. Im on Plenty of Fish, for example but saying you are a swinger doesn't get you very far really.

I know lots of people that have found love on the scene, so I know its a possibility. There is the FabFlirts part of this site, but there's not many people on there and those that are, are just people on here. Plus, nobody seems to reply anyway.

These days you have to go to the right places and look for the right people. If I wanted to meet a lady golfer, I would take up golfing, or hide in the bunkers at the very least. Ergo, Im enquiring on a swingers forum. Plus, it doesnt hurt anyone, does it? Its probably going to be a waste of time anyway... Xx"

I met the guy am with now from the site you mentioned above. He is aware of my profile on here and swinging.

"We met at a sausage convention so yes you have to look in the right place for the right person

Good luck to you sir "

And this from peeps wot doesnt like sosijiz...

"I met the guy am with now from the site you mentioned above. He is aware of my profile on here and swinging."

i know but guys reactions in general to swinging when they are not involved in it compared to women is alot different. women are much more likely to not be into it and dismiss the idea and person bringing it up if its not their scene,

you have alot more chance of the guy thinking hmmm always wanted to try that than a woman thinking the same.

most women have their back up already against guys looking for just sex on dating sites, so to tell them your a swinger also before you meet in most cases is just going to be a conversation killer unless your lucky!

where i know it probs interest most blokes even if they not got the balls or mindset to join in and share someone they liked with another!

im just saying here is a better place to look and find that swinging partner fora relationship than on there as your more likley to find it.

but like most have said to direclty look probs hinder finding it, much better to get involved, have meets and do your best to make them great and see again and things will happen if its meant to be!

"

I think this is just another exapmle of the watering down of FAB as a swingers site....."

What does that mean??? Surely we are all here for different reasons. Who cares what the reason is. If you fancy them you meet, if you don't...... Don't meet?! It's a bit like saying I won't meet anyone that likes Hp sauce. What the heck has that to do with fucking them? If they are single, in a couple, looking for love, none of my business.

Good luck OP, hope you find someone lovely. I reckon this is the place to look!! X

Have you switched your profile to the forum ?

Just as an addition, I dont want to meet anyone who likes HP sauce....

"Just as an addition, I dont want to meet anyone who likes HP sauce.... "

Tomato sauce on your brekkie bacon buttie, then?

Are you offering to make me breakfast? X

i love it.. least i know not to message you. sauce criteria is high on my list of priorities lol

Damn, that's me out of the running, I love HP sauce

Ok ok... I take it back...

You have to be pro-mayonnaise on chips though... X

"Ok ok... I take it back...

You have to be pro-mayonnaise on chips though... X"

I will marry ya

lol and secretly go on HP sauce shin digs out of hours

"Fair enough, its not a dating site. But I'm looking for someone within the scene, so the post is relevant. Im on Plenty of Fish, for example but saying you are a swinger doesn't get you very far really.

These days you have to go to the right places and look for the right people. If I wanted to meet a lady golfer, I would take up golfing, or hide in the bunkers at the very least. Ergo, Im enquiring on a swingers forum. Plus, it doesnt hurt anyone, does it? Its probably going to be a waste of time anyway... Xx"

So you're actually looking for a lady swinger? I didn't get that from your first posting, sounded more like you'd done that in the past with other relationships but are now looking to settle down with someone special. Seriously though, after reading your 'Ad' l think a dating would be more appropriate. Hubby and l met on one 11 years ago and here we are now....

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

If you are looking for a relationship with someone who swings i would suggest getting to events where you can meet for real, try to maek contacts via chat and the forums, and get busy going to socilas.

Love tends to blossom from friendship and if u get to know people in the real world who knows what might happen.

i can totally understand why u are looking here rather than a dating site, if i were single i could not have a partner who were not a swinger. However love is rarely found without communication face to face...and by travelling about, meeting new people and going new places you will have shed loads of fun too

One word of warning,sont go into every club social or party assuming you will find the one, if it is going to happen it will.

Good luck xx

"Hi There

Friendly, easy going and openminded guy in the North East looking for his naughty soulmate. Been on the scene for just over 10 years. Have been in a number of open relationships during that time and have been part of a swinging couple in the past, but would now like to find someone to settle down with.

You must be funny, intelligent and into the lifestyle. I would love to get to know someone from here, as this site has always been good to me and would even consider re-locating for the right girl.

"

Failing all the above requirements will a quick gobble behind the pub do?

I'm sure there's a few ladies on here would treat you

Friendly update: Through this post I have been speaking to a lovely lady in Brighton and am off down there next weekend to see how we get on! Fingers crossed!

[Removed by poster at 25/03/12 06:01:29]

"Friendly update: Through this post I have been speaking to a lovely lady in Brighton and am off down there next weekend to see how we get on! Fingers crossed! "

good luck in your search, i too found love on here, and i wasnt looking for it!!

By *waymanMan  over a year ago

newcastle

"Hi There

"

If you're really looking for love Newcastle Dog Shelter are open on a Sunday....

In my experience looking for love, as in romance, is an impossibility - you find it by not looking, just by being lovable and capable of loving.

To paraphrase one of my intellectual idols love today is a relatively rare phenomenon about which we have a great deal of sentimentality and a great deal of illusions, as something one falls in. We cannot fall in love, really - we have to be in love. And that means that the ability to love, becomes one of the most important things in life.

The biggest obstacle to being in love is the idea that all our needs will be satisfied if only we can fall in love with the right person; it rarely works out that way.

On a swingers site it's even harder to 'fall' in love if you can't separate the erotic from the human; the list of people I love, and genuinely love, is entirely separate form the list of people I have sex with, and entirely separate from the erotic love that those relationships might inspire.

So good luck, but if you are looking for an emerald in a mountain of coal (No day's wasted if you get the chance to quote Del Amitri) you might miss the utility of the mountain of coal, and still not find the emerald.

Good luck...

I am not in love, but I'm open to persuasion...... to quote Joan Armatrading.

The Brighton meet hasn't come off in the end, so still looking for the one....

"The Brighton meet hasn't come off in the end, so still looking for the one.... "
dont pin down all your hopes on the first woman who shows interest

Thanks, but she wasn't the first at all. And I havent pinned any hopes anywhere. I know it will happen eventually. She's out there and we will find one another. X

Me and Jen met through here and have been in a happy loving relationship for over a year now. Swinging is something we now do occasionally, but a scene which we both really enjoy. Neither of us were looking for a relationship, but after a meet, found ourselves extremely attracted to each other and the rest is history.

I have been on POF, and my experience is that it is full of fems that are desperate for a relationship with anyone. The other ones that I met were really just looking for some physical fun and I have introduced them to FAB and they are having a wonderful time.

I guess you will find love in all sorts of places.... at least meeting through swinging means you do not have to be coy about your sexual needs and wants!

Again, more success stories! Yay!

Good luck x

Go for it, the site can be what you want it to be and like you seem to know what you want.

Wishing you success. x

"I do wish the guy luck and hope he does find that special person...

BUT (you knew that was coming, didn't you?)

I think this is just another exapmle of the watering down of FAB as a swingers site. But then I suppose it is no different to all of the singles who only want to meet other singles.. This is already a dating site to some

Seriously OP.. Good luck.."

Don't think it's a watering down of the site, just a change in peoples attitudes to relationships and sex in an ever-evolving society.

Thanks guys and much love x

"Again, more success stories! Yay! "

Well i think its lovely he is so open about what he is looking for xxx sweet and lovely fingers crossed you will find it xxx

Thanks guys!

These days you have to go to the right places and look for the right people. If I wanted to meet a lady golfer, I would take up golfing, or hide in the bunkers at the very least. Ergo, Im enquiring on a swingers forum. Plus, it doesnt hurt anyone, does it? Its probably going to be a waste of time anyway... Xx

Me and Jen met through here and have been in a happy loving relationship for over a year now. Swinging is something we now do occasionally, but a scene which we both really enjoy. Neither of us were looking for a relationship, but after a meet, found ourselves extremely attracted to each other and the rest is history.

I have been on POF, and my experience is that it is full of fems that are desperate for a relationship with anyone. The other ones that I met were really just looking for some physical fun and I have introduced them to FAB and they are having a wonderful time.

I guess you will find love in all sorts of places.... at least meeting through swinging means you do not have to be coy about your sexual needs and wants!"

Hubby and l met online but it was a normal dating site, so love flourished first for us and the kinky side has slowly developed over the years.

good luck with your search!

Going to remember to put my own add up when I want to find someone. It's amazing so many couples have met on here and are happy

"Friendly update: Through this post I have been speaking to a lovely lady in Brighton and am off down there next weekend to see how we get on! Fingers crossed! "

wow guisbourgh to brighton? lol thats some treak for a meet haha

someones onhere looking for love

"Friendly update: Through this post I have been speaking to a lovely lady in Brighton and am off down there next weekend to see how we get on! Fingers crossed!

wow guisbourgh to brighton? lol thats some treak for a meet haha"

hes prolly inlove already

Nope. I didnt go in the end. I didnt feel it was right after talking more on the phone. But when it happens, it happens.

Love knows no bounds, Stockton. Plus, I used to live there and have lots of friends there still.

South devon and oxford is a massive distance. but what the heck

"Nope. I didnt go in the end. I didnt feel it was right after talking more on the phone. But when it happens, it happens.

Love knows no bounds, Stockton. Plus, I used to live there and have lots of friends there still. "

I have a feeling your a romantic. xxxxxxxx

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Distance means nothing if you love someone, it can be a pain in the arse at times, but if you want something to work, it will, good luck OP xxx

Absolutely game4it2. Very much so. But still a dirty little horndog in the bedroom, dont worry x

Thanks _emmefatale... X

"Absolutely game4it2. Very much so. But still a dirty little horndog in the bedroom, dont worry x

Thanks _emmefatale... X "

i think its sweet you are x

...and I will tell you something for nothing. Ive been on this site a few years and you are the sexiest looking woman I have seen. Oh my life x

By *ap AdgeMan  over a year ago

Wirral

I have two nice. Relationships from Fab ladies on here and if work didn't get in the way I would have loved to make us a item. Pof is tricky as you can't really say anything about swinging. Only other relationship good luck though

"Friendly update: Through this post I have been speaking to a lovely lady in Brighton and am off down there next weekend to see how we get on! Fingers crossed!

wow guisbourgh to brighton? lol thats some treak for a meet haha"

I'm from Sussex, hubby Sunderland.

ah you were probally put with a makem for all your sins! haha

"...and I will tell you something for nothing. Ive been on this site a few years and you are the sexiest looking woman I have seen. Oh my life x "
lol you chamer xx and you come across and look very lovely to so theres alot going for you xx I love it your positive and up for more if you meet the wright lady xx

What's a makem, Stockton Fun?

"What's a makem, Stockton Fun?"
have not a clue x

i think its somrone from sunderland. a geordie is from newcastle

[Removed by poster at 31/03/12 17:09:45]

(bump)

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"(bump)"

Methinks you seek short term intense infatuations. And nothing wrong with that. Nice to see you again.

"(bump)"
& grind?

I just seek to be happy, lickety. With someone who swings...

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"I just seek to be happy, lickety. With someone who swings..."

I know. Finding someone is an enormous task in itself. Finding fidelity is hard enough, achieving it without monogamy is tricksy. Some manage it and therefore it is not impossible.

"I just seek to be happy, lickety. With someone who swings..."
Don't we all

"I just seek to be happy, lickety. With someone who swings...Don't we all "

in an ideal world...

Good luck in your search!

"But this is a swinging site not a dating site, surely that is where you should be? Not that I am saying you shouldn't be here and people do find love here but its not really a place to look for a relationship"
Well you've just broke a lot of hearts mine included ! I am looking for sex but great sex then to fall in love ! Thanks a lot

Thanks for the comments...

By *edbagioMan  over a year ago

ripon

cant be arsed reading all this;

but need a bird with money a house

range rover and must be a bit of a sort dont want no bow wow

I have too much to lose, and do not wish to subsidise anyone with my hard-earned money and let him sponge me off.

Hence I am not going to take any risk and am happy to stay single.

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

sunderland from ship building we makem they takem

There i was thinking i am sure i have seen you looking for love here before ..... yes 18 weeks ago , Well love comes i find when your not looking for it. xxx But hope you find it one day. xx

By *onestbabeWoman  over a year ago

canvey

Hi I hope you find what you are looking for good luck.

Thanks for all the nice comments x

you looking for love or a swinging partner

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

"you looking for love or a swinging partner "

Both from what I understand of the initial post.

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"cant be arsed reading all this;

but need a bird with money a house

range rover and must be a bit of a sort dont want no bow wow"

By *ctavius StuntMan  over a year ago

london

Best of luck mate. Personally i dont believe love really exists.

you`ve been swinging 10 years maybe its time to focus on finding love and cementing a foundation around that love before trying to introduce an alternative sex life to it

the point is that I have had both before in previous relationships, so I know it exists...

"I have too much to lose, and do not wish to subsidise anyone with my hard-earned money and let him sponge me off.

Hence I am not going to take any risk and am happy to stay single.

"

Same here

By *ap AdgeMan  over a year ago

Wirral

It does happen good luck I have had two lovely long term relationships on here. Was circumstances. With ex.not mine that caused themto fizzle out childcare is such an issue in the Uk

Sorry, but i've been swinging for 12yrs, if i was lookin for love, dedicated love to one person, i would click out of here.

If been swinging for ten years then decide love is what you crave thats probably due to dedicating your time to swinging only.

Its an honest ask certainly, in no way saying its wrong, bad or impossible,as others have said, it can happen, but a single guy thats had ten years of fun looking for a single female who has either been playing as long or just starting out enjoying the scene?

Single women choose to play single,in a lot of cases for various reasons it absolutely suits them,as it no doubt suits single guys too, where you go about conveying to another woman on here, your actually looking for love is a minefield i think.

Maybe the OP has seen profiles of couples on here who state how much in love they are and how much they love watching each other getting hot with other people. And myabe that's the kind of woman he's looking for too.

What's so wrong about a man wanting to be in love with someone and enjoy swinging with her?

Some people need to get their heads out of their asses and stop pontificating about how other people should live their lives.

To the OP, if it's love you're looking for then it will find you, but in the meantime enjoy your swinging but keep the radar on low as you may scare a potential love match away by opening up too soon. Good luck.

That's actually good advice, miss Gateshead. To the previous gentleman(as I have said) I haven't been looking for love for ten years. I have been swinging that long and have found swinging love briefly, so I know it exists and yes, nothing gives me greater pleasure than seeing (and meeting) couples who do this and are massively in love with one another. Whether they have met on the scene or not. So stop being a curmudgeon.

I remember this thread. I commented on it on my old profile (user no longer on site).

Hope you find someone lovely. There are plenty of couples that have met on here so it's entirely possible. I know of a few.... Best place to look, if you want someone that is also into swinging. When you find someone come back and update please. I love a happy ending!

All you need is LOVE LOVE LOVE XX LOVE is all you need .... xxxxx I think its sweet... xx your being open and like that ..

Thanks darling. You were very supportive when I first posted this and I would love to come and stay on the boat some time x

"That's actually good advice, miss Gateshead. To the previous gentleman(as I have said) I haven't been looking for love for ten years. I have been swinging that long and have found swinging love briefly, so I know it exists and yes, nothing gives me greater pleasure than seeing (and meeting) couples who do this and are massively in love with one another. Whether they have met on the scene or not. So stop being a curmudgeon."

Never said you had.

Whatever dude. Much love xx

"curmudgeon" - what a great word!

...and sunnyoptimist is the best name for this site xx