FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Greece or Mexico

Greece or Mexico

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ools and the brain OP   Couple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Looking at next year been looking and both look fantastic but Mexico seems to have the edge hotels look amazing it's just the length of the flight that is an issue.

Anyone tried both??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes done loads of greece majority of it went mexico this year... i wont be going back to europe! Already booked mexico again.

Check out 'Riu Palace Pinsula' its outstanding

I've been to Greece, but never Mexico.

History of Greece screams for my attention. The food. Greek people. Not a fan of the jellyfish I always seem to find though.

Mexico.. again full of history of another sort.. Mayans, Aztecs, PIRATES! Cortez. I speak enough Spanish to have a great night out. Jungle. Not keen on the grub though and the drug cartel war can over spill into tourist zones. Look at Acapulco now compared to what it was!

Think I'd go with Mexico though.. Danger doesnt put me off too much.. I've never been.. plus I may get the opportunity to see a Great White Shark! *Ghengis gets a stiffy*

By *aughtyandhandsomeMan  over a year ago

button moon

Either. Beats this shit hole any day!

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

The ransom notes are more civilised in Greece

By *good-being-badMan  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

Been to both.. given the choice I'd head to mexico, I went to playa del carmen east ciast of mexico, great beaches, fab hotels, very friendly people. About 9 hours flight from london

"Either. Beats this shit hole any day!"

So true. I'd rather have the Greek recession and cartels over Brexit and Boris

By *atcherwankerMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Mexico is an absolutely beautiful country. I'd go there again in a heartbeat, if I didn't detest long flights so much!

Guadalajara is great for culture, city life and it's proximity to the town of Tequila (or stay in Tequila itself for a slower pace of life) Merida in the Yucatan has jungles and absolutely shitloads of history (Mayan is still the first language out there) and as mentioned above, the Caribbean coast is gorgeous. I spent a couple of nights in Playa Del Carmen which someone mentioned above, and it was fabulous. All the luxury of Cancun but without all the posing wankers and extortionate price tags. It's also not far up the coast from Tulum, the only coastal Mayan city in Mexico.

Greece. All the feta, halloumi and falafel you can eat. Win!

Mexico for me. Long flights don't bother me.

By *xLedZepxx2Man  over a year ago

Didcot

Mexico is amazing for its' historical sites and its' wildlife

By *imes_berksMan  over a year ago

Bracknell

I went to the Yucatan Peninsula. Stayed at Playa del Carmen. Travelled to Chichenitza (Mayan city ruins) and Xcaret (Nature Park - the underground rivers are amazing). If you like snorkelling/scuba there is the island of Cozumel nearby. Been to Greece too but Mexico defo worth the trip.

By *m3232Man  over a year ago

maidenhead

Been to Greece once and if you still have to put the toilet paper in the bin instead of the bog no thanks never again.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Love Greece. For a short flight I would recommend it. I go to a sleepy fishing village that is sadly becoming somewhat gentrified but it’s still brilliant.

However I love Mexico more and if you upgrade the flights then it’s not so much a ball ache anymore.

I have wandered round Mexico without incident. Some of the most welcoming people I have ever had the pleasure to meet. I have also done a couple of adults only hotels which were fun. The nightlife is very interesting but I spent most of my time out of those areas.

» Add a new message to this topic