FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Plenty of pish

Plenty of pish

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hechap OP   Man  over a year ago

Derry

Hadnt been on pof for approx 18mths. Its still the same faces on there for years.

Saw 1 who is still on it that i had met 2yrs ago who was on it for over 6yrs then.

At what stage do they give up and say fuk this. Its a waste of time. Or is it just a lifestyle to them and in another 10yrs they will still be on but still single.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilkenWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

Is it a waste of time for them though? Some must be getting a free feed 100 plus times a year!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe they're just hopeless romantics and are sure "The One" is bound to show up eventually?

"Is it a waste of time for them though? Some must be getting a free feed 100 plus times a year! "

I assume you mean the women.

Last time I tried POF I lasted less than 48 hours. Utter codswallop.

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

We're all just wondering around in there like lost souls

Lot of people are using all sorts of sites to get NSA sex.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

That particular site does have a lot of, let’s say professional women advertising different sites within their profiles. I’m still on, but very rarely visit anymore.

Derry

"Is it a waste of time for them though? Some must be getting a free feed 100 plus times a year! "

Is it like 100 free fish suppers?

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

It's a press of a button on your phone when your having a poo.

It's a great time killer

By *ubberclubberMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

"We're all just wondering around in there like lost souls "

Definitely need some lost souls like you in my area that's for sure x

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

Same men on mine that i’ve seen for the last few years. Get’s a bit disheartening so I stopped logging on. I like to think my future life partner will fall to earth like Thor did.

Only instead of meeting a hot nuclear scientist he’ll meet me. And we WILL live happily ever after *cackles wildly*

I know someone that's been on plenty of fishy women for years.Shes uses it to fill her stomach,Wardrobe and jewellery box.She goes to restaurants 3 or 4 times a week with different guys.She openly admitted to me that she sees it as a place to meet suckers that she will never have a relationship or sex with.Ive seen the gifts she gets and she finds it funny that the waiters in some of the restaurants know her by name.

Derry

"I know someone that's been on plenty of fishy women for years.Shes uses it to fill her stomach,Wardrobe and jewellery box.She goes to restaurants 3 or 4 times a week with different guys.She openly admitted to me that she sees it as a place to meet suckers that she will never have a relationship or sex with.Ive seen the gifts she gets and she finds it funny that the waiters in some of the restaurants know her by name."

She sounds a very lovely person. Like really decent and caring sort of girl.

I suppose she is just waiting on some wealthy idiot to come along and she will take him to the cleaners for alot more than a meal or a dress.

By *ackey102Man  over a year ago

South Norfolk

"Hadnt been on pof for approx 18mths. Its still the same faces on there for years.

Saw 1 who is still on it that i had met 2yrs ago who was on it for over 6yrs then.

At what stage do they give up and say fuk this. Its a waste of time. Or is it just a lifestyle to them and in another 10yrs they will still be on but still single."

From what ive heard it's a majority of pyscho chicks or stalkers (both sides) that's when to give up i reckon.

Was on it years ago met 2 utter cockwombles then left

By *ackey102Man  over a year ago

South Norfolk

"Was on it years ago met 2 utter cockwombles then left"

Hahahaha cockwombles

By *pider-WomanWoman  over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

I've not logged on to pof for so long now. It's like a little fish swimming in a shark pond.

Years ago I chatted to one from pof that asked me to take her to a carvary etc etc.

Few days later she had lost track and started a previous conversation again, full repeat. Who knows how many she was chatting to at once. Anyway when I suggested a local social she flew off her handle. Thats where it ended luckily lol.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Years ago I chatted to one from pof that asked me to take her to a carvary etc etc.

Few days later she had lost track and started a previous conversation again, full repeat. Who knows how many she was chatting to at once. Anyway when I suggested a local social she flew off her handle. Thats where it ended luckily lol. "

Looks like you had a lucky escape lol.

By *etite HandfulWoman  over a year ago

Chester

"Years ago I chatted to one from pof that asked me to take her to a carvary etc etc.

Few days later she had lost track and started a previous conversation again, full repeat. Who knows how many she was chatting to at once. Anyway when I suggested a local social she flew off her handle. Thats where it ended luckily lol. "

That was Carvery Cathy she is famous on there.

» Add a new message to this topic