FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > MILF, Cougar, Mature or Older.... Which one?

MILF, Cougar, Mature or Older.... Which one?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all!

More one for the ladies but feel free to input gents...

So really I’m on here to meet with genuine older/mature women but I’m curious as to what you prefer to be referred to?

I ask as I wish not to offend (pretty sure I haven’t yet) when I’m detailing why I’m message said women.

Any input would be great, and hey if your looking for a genuine younger man, here I am

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

Why do you need to refer to us as any of the above just talk to us as any you would any woman

"Why do you need to refer to us as any of the above just talk to us as any you would any woman"

You’ll be surprised how often I get a reply from a msg saying

‘I’m far too old for you!’

How do I get around this without being rude regarding age for example 40+ 50+ is amazing even if I am mid 20s

B38

"Why do you need to refer to us as any of the above just talk to us as any you would any woman

How do I get around this without being rude regarding age for example 40+ 50+ is amazing even if I am mid 20s "

don't get round it...go with the replies that are positive and age isn't an issue.

Or spin it in another way...that you are attracted to them not because of their age but because of what ever it is you find hot about them.

If a younger guy contacted me and I thought it was simply about fucking an older woman..it wouldn't cut it

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

Any, with the non luck I’ve had on here

"Why do you need to refer to us as any of the above just talk to us as any you would any woman

How do I get around this without being rude regarding age for example 40+ 50+ is amazing even if I am mid 20s

don't get round it...go with the replies that are positive and age isn't an issue.

Or spin it in another way...that you are attracted to them not because of their age but because of what ever it is you find hot about them.

If a younger guy contacted me and I thought it was simply about fucking an older woman..it wouldn't cut it

"

Some great advice. Generally it because they know what they want and how to get it I’m just trying to avoid these toxic terms like older and cougar x

B38

Some great advice. Generally it because they know what they want and how to get it I’m just trying to avoid these toxic terms like older and cougar x

"

I get it x

I get it x"

Then there’s women such as yourself who set their filter at 30, now that’s heartbreaking

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mountain lion

By *iss SJWoman  over a year ago

Hull

"Why do you need to refer to us as any of the above just talk to us as any you would any woman"

By *addyAWoman  over a year ago

Beside the Seaside

And whatever you do, don’t use the phrase “for your age”. We are what we are, regardless of our age.

B38

"And whatever you do, don’t use the phrase “for your age”. We are what we are, regardless of our age. "

So true..that is a pet hate of mine. it's definitely not a compliment for me.

By *iss SJWoman  over a year ago

Hull

"And whatever you do, don’t use the phrase “for your age”. We are what we are, regardless of our age. "

God yeah, I hate that

By *uby Tuesday 55Woman  over a year ago

Combe Martin

» Add a new message to this topic