FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Browsing history

Browsing history

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ophieslut OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Who would you be comfortable having your browsing history? If your entire mobile and computer history were to be fully available, freely or via amalgamation with other identifying data, potentially via business or commercial acquisition, would you, or have you already managed your privacy boundaries etc?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No i hate the cookie bullshit its and google linking everything i wont even plug my tv into the internet

I figure fuck it. Apart from the obvious safety things like banking, personal info etc the rest of what I do online is pretty random but I'm not embarrassed by it.

I Google some really weird things sometimes.

By *ophieslut OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"I figure fuck it. Apart from the obvious safety things like banking, personal info etc the rest of what I do online is pretty random but I'm not embarrassed by it.

I Google some really weird things sometimes. "

I'm kind of like that but have restricted google use, so now use other search options that don't keep histories.

"I figure fuck it. Apart from the obvious safety things like banking, personal info etc the rest of what I do online is pretty random but I'm not embarrassed by it.

I Google some really weird things sometimes.

I'm kind of like that but have restricted google use, so now use other search options that don't keep histories.

"

I do go incognito if it's REALLY bad

» Add a new message to this topic