FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Pegging club shhh

Pegging club shhh

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any ladies live to just peg guys? Experienced it two weeks ago and can't wait for a repeat. Any like-minded ladies on here? Nothing to big as it's new to me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hubarbandcustard1000Couple  over a year ago

Dudley

"Any ladies live to just peg guys? Experienced it two weeks ago and can't wait for a repeat. Any like-minded ladies on here? Nothing to big as it's new to me "

My wife loves it. I'm purely a one way passage. Her pinky felt like a gorilla was up to his elbow in me

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Would love the opertunity

By *izzymonkeyMan  over a year ago

Hiding In A Bush

I really enjoy hanging out the washing to be fair in a nice summers day too.....

"Any ladies live to just peg guys? Experienced it two weeks ago and can't wait for a repeat. Any like-minded ladies on here? Nothing to big as it's new to me

My wife loves it. I'm purely a one way passage. Her pinky felt like a gorilla was up to his elbow in me "

Your missus sounds amazing. Pity these ladies seem to be rarer than the mythical unicorn

By *hubarbandcustard1000Couple  over a year ago

Dudley

"Any ladies live to just peg guys? Experienced it two weeks ago and can't wait for a repeat. Any like-minded ladies on here? Nothing to big as it's new to me

My wife loves it. I'm purely a one way passage. Her pinky felt like a gorilla was up to his elbow in me

Your missus sounds amazing. Pity these ladies seem to be rarer than the mythical unicorn "

My wife. My best friend and my FB are all into it. I dont think it's rare. I think the girls love the power thing. Well actually I know that's the case as that's what they've all told me. I've met several couples that have told me they like it as well.

Your missus sounds amazing. Pity these ladies seem to be rarer than the mythical unicorn

My wife. My best friend and my FB are all into it. I dont think it's rare. I think the girls love the power thing. Well actually I know that's the case as that's what they've all told me. I've met several couples that have told me they like it as well. "

Good to know.

Hope to find some ladies at club shhh soon for some Pegging fun.

» Add a new message to this topic