FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > It makes me chuckle when......

It makes me chuckle when......

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oe_Steve_NWest OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bolton

I see that people are looking for 'hung guys' I assume they mean 'well hung' as opposed to some poor bugger dangling from the branch of an oak tree at a crossroads shouting 'pick me, pick me. Quick!' What makes you chuckle either on here or in the 'real world'?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Bolton

I feel awful now as I posted this before I checked out the other threads and this just seems to flippant.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I see that people are looking for 'hung guys' I assume they mean 'well hung' as opposed to some poor bugger dangling from the branch of an oak tree at a crossroads shouting 'pick me, pick me. Quick!' What makes you chuckle either on here or in the 'real world'?"

A hung guy would be quite good though as he probably has strong arms and can get women into interesting positions!

On a semi related topic for what makes me chuckle it would have to be down at the gym. There are lots of generic 'Mr Upper Body' types that go to mine. The majority of them embrace the power of grunt and slam as often as possible. As they are pushing out some average weight they scream like they are producing seeds and then after a few reps they make sure they slam the dumbells onto the floor as hard as possible, at which point they stand up and look around to check who was looking at their masculine glory

Bolton

lol - those guys make me laugh too - usually out loud tho which isn't good! They tend to have really skinny legs though have you noticed?

"lol - those guys make me laugh too - usually out loud tho which isn't good! They tend to have really skinny legs though have you noticed?"

Indeed. I guess I am pretty strange in that my focus at gym is mostly lower body or perhaps just a 'proportionate' physique for a male which is rare due to all the Captain Upper Bodies

"I see that people are looking for 'hung guys' I assume they mean 'well hung' as opposed to some poor bugger dangling from the branch of an oak tree at a crossroads shouting 'pick me, pick me. Quick!' What makes you chuckle either on here or in the 'real world'?"

you mean that isnt what it means!!!!

ffs, your description of the scene at the crossroads does it for me lol

Well actually, your description of a "hung guy" was what i was looking for .

Bolton

"I see that people are looking for 'hung guys' I assume they mean 'well hung' as opposed to some poor bugger dangling from the branch of an oak tree at a crossroads shouting 'pick me, pick me. Quick!' What makes you chuckle either on here or in the 'real world'?

Ah, perhaps there are people looking for 'hung' blokes then! I do know a few I like to see hung actually!!!

Well actually, your description of a "hung guy" was what i was looking for ."

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

i think your discription of a hung guy is what most single women and a few couple's would like to see done to a few single males in this site from time to time, maybe we should have a humiliation forum lol just so we can vent our vengence on those who offend us by a public hanging from the thumbs lol

» Add a new message to this topic