FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > freaky straights

freaky straights

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ifeguard200 OP   Man  over a year ago

Cheadle staffs

What is it with some people ?

Why do some straight guys freak out if while playing they accidentally come into contact with a member of the same sex.

C'mon guys, when playtime for 3 or more is happening and arms and legs are everywhere, it's almost inevitable that you're going to brush up at some point.

I'm not gay or bi, but, if a guys cock happens to touch me during a 3some or moresome, is it such a big deal ?

How are you going to react if a fem wants 2 cocks in her mouth at the same time ?

If you have a problem with it, then I would question as to whether or not you ought to be swinging.

Constructive comments please.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What is it with some people ?

Why do some straight guys freak out if while playing they accidentally come into contact with a member of the same sex.

C'mon guys, when playtime for 3 or more is happening and arms and legs are everywhere, it's almost inevitable that you're going to brush up at some point.

I'm not gay or bi, but, if a guys cock happens to touch me during a 3some or moresome, is it such a big deal ?

How are you going to react if a fem wants 2 cocks in her mouth at the same time ?

If you have a problem with it, then I would question as to whether or not you ought to be swinging.

Constructive comments please."

it's not inevitable at all. If I'd agreed to keep things straight, I'd be pretty annoyed.

Dependant on the things we agreed on first. Theres no real need to touch one another if you dont want to. Unless you're super close and trying out things like DP.. Then it's to be expected.

By *apiomanMan  over a year ago

Shipley

In my experience an occasional brush is ok, and does happen but I wouldn’t want a full on hand or mouth. These things need to be negotiated, which in the middle of a spontaneous club MMF etc can be tricky!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What is it with some people ?

Constructive comments please.

it's not inevitable at all. If I'd agreed to keep things straight, I'd be pretty annoyed.

Dependant on the things we agreed on first. Theres no real need to touch one another if you dont want to. Unless you're super close and trying out things like DP.. Then it's to be expected."

this.

Rules / boundaries should be established before any threesome / sexual meet and if there’s a straight guy there not wanting male on male contact that should be respected.

Imagine it was a lady not wanting to be touched, would you say the same thing?

Some innocent accidental brushing might happen but I guess it depends on how often / how blatant it is, always try and respect others wishes whoever they are!

By *ifeguard200 OP   Man  over a year ago

Cheadle staffs

Respect and discretion are a given always

By *uzukiNo1Woman  over a year ago

Rhyl

The only constructive thing I can say is it's not inevitable.....

By *apiomanMan  over a year ago

Shipley

"The only constructive thing I can say is it's not inevitable....."

Not inevitable but a possibility. Best mmf I had was with another straight guy and we both got the difference between contact (ok for both of us) and touching (not ok).

» Add a new message to this topic