FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Speech speech

Speech speech

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Whats ya best most inspiring movie or real life speech

For me being a former sportsman it has to be the inches speech on any given sunday that al Pacino gives i still get goosebumps

Whats yours

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

There was one I heard from who I believe was Charlie Chaplin, I recall it all making sense to the here and now

D.

By *wist my nipplesCouple  over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

Nelson Mandela: “I am prepared to die”. Mr.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!

By *ustme34Man  over a year ago

Bradford

The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows, it's a very mean and nasty place and I dont care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You me or nobody is going to hit as hard as life.. but it ain't about how hard you hit .. it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much you can take and keep moving forward....that's how winning is done

Stallone - rocky speech

By *orraine999Woman  over a year ago

Somewhere

Peter Finch speech from the movie Network:

But first, get up out of your chairs, open the window, stick your head out, and yell, and say it: ‘I’m as mad as hell, and I’m not gonna take this anymore!’

» Add a new message to this topic