FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Cross dressing

Cross dressing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After commenting on a forum topic the other day I had a few messages regarding the topic and also a few photos sent.

One of the photos was a male in a skimpy female outfit. Which got me to thinking what is it about cross dressing that appeals?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I had a friend many years ago who confided in me about his desire for crossdressing, he didnt like his body and had fairly low self esteem so to make himself feel good he wore lingerie. Just basic stuff to start with but it progressed to more fancy and sensual items and then footwear. He had no desire to be a woman, he was 100% straight, he dressed purely for the thrill of it and the feeling he got when he looked in the mirror.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Mine comes from childhood and it's part of my personality. It's difficult to explain as it can come and go the feelings to dress and express that side of me. The closest I can get, is you know when you get a desire to eat a certain food a real craving for a burger or fried chicken etc.. you can smell it and taste it. It can be a familiar feeling to needing to dress once dressed a calmness and a feeling of fulfilment maybe, satisfying the urge.

Hope that makes sense, it's the closest I can get to my dressing.

By *mandajane01TV/TS  over a year ago

Ballymena

"Mine comes from childhood and it's part of my personality. It's difficult to explain as it can come and go the feelings to dress and express that side of me. The closest I can get, is you know when you get a desire to eat a certain food a real craving for a burger or fried chicken etc.. you can smell it and taste it. It can be a familiar feeling to needing to dress once dressed a calmness and a feeling of fulfilment maybe, satisfying the urge.

Hope that makes sense, it's the closest I can get to my dressing."

I would agree with Steph, though it’s been a long time since I throughly it all away, and I find myself dressing more and more and loving it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Having had this discussion with others, there are several reasons and people do it for one or more of them. Some consider themselves transgender and like to be who they fell they are, some like to spend time as someone else, others like the feeling of lingerie against their genitalia.

For some it's a sexual thrill, for others it's an escape from reality and some it's a case of being the person they are inside.

» Add a new message to this topic