FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Whats the difference?

Whats the difference?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was wondering what is the difference between a female playing away without hubbys knowledge and a male playing away without her knowledge.

It seems more acceptable for the female to do it rather than the male?

Any answers?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

none, theres just more men doing it,cos technically theres more men around

Yeah but why do the males get so much grief about it?

"I was wondering what is the difference between a female playing away without hubbys knowledge and a male playing away without her knowledge.

Any answers? "

yeah, men are dirty cheating bastards, and women are . . . . free to do whatever they like apparently

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I was wondering what is the difference between a female playing away without hubbys knowledge and a male playing away without her knowledge.

Any answers? "

no difference

Sorry am not a sexist in any way at all. it just made me wonder if couples or females would meet a female cheating in the same way a man was cheating?

not a thing?

but i agree on here it looks like its more acceptable for a chick to cheat than a guy

we wouldnt knowingly meet anyone that cheats tho male or female

auds xx

"Sorry am not a sexist in any way at all. it just made me wonder if couples or females would meet a female cheating in the same way a man was cheating?"
. We have a golden rule, if a couple advertise as such, we won't see one without the other unless it is stated on their profile that they play separately. And from personal experience, women don't ask to meet alone, absolutely tons of blokes have asked though!

Yeah i think females and couples are outnumbered on here by males (straight/single or bi)

but i does not give us a chance when we do try and mail people to start up a conversation??

I think the only difference is that single women are relatively scarce on here, so people are more willing to overlook it if they're being unfaithful, or at least not ask questions they might not like the answer to. Whereas single men are ten a penny, so ruling out those playing away still leaves plenty of options.

Just perception, no difference.

By *appyTrancerMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"I think the only difference is that single women are relatively scarce on here, so people are more willing to overlook it if they're being unfaithful, or at least not ask questions they might not like the answer to. Whereas single men are ten a penny, so ruling out those playing away still leaves plenty of options."

Nail on the head I think, and its unlikely to ever change. I've been on all sides of the cheating thing (which I'm certainly not proud of) and its never a good thing to be doing. You need trust above all else in this game AMD cheating is definitely one way to destroy that.

So, even though its tempting to look at a cheating wife as an option, its really not for me. But hey, that's just my opinion!

HT

i came in here hoping to find a joke, not a serious discussion !

pfft, off to find another forum

There is no difference in the main, although we have found that men seem to be a little more upfront than their female counterparts, in our experience women who are cheating seem to be more covert on here.

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Believe me cheating women do get the stick and more in some cases.

I think the guys are more open to cheating and the ladies keep it more hush hush cheating is cheating whether its male or female.

By *ub bbwWoman  over a year ago

oldbury

we dont meet any part of a couple without the other for our first meet once we have met both parties we would then maybe meet one of them seperately. But the amount of married men on here playing away does seem high they seem to see this site as a quick hook up fix

By *ub bbwWoman  over a year ago

oldbury

we have got a friend on here who is married and hubby knows she plays we have met hubby and he is happy to allow her to play not many men have given us the chance to speak to the wife and check that she knows

"Sorry am not a sexist in any way at all. it just made me wonder if couples or females would meet a female cheating in the same way a man was cheating?. We have a golden rule, if a couple advertise as such, we won't see one without the other unless it is stated on their profile that they play separately. And from personal experience, women don't ask to meet alone, absolutely tons of blokes have asked though!"

ok see this i know (female) but i have agreed or whatever word causes the least offense to my fella seeing people without me as some things on his 'to do list' r just not for me i am not sure if people see this as cheating on me and not sure i care i am happy with it and yes its on our profile so people know he has my permission as such xxxx

We treat both the same - so dont meet either of them!

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

"It seems more acceptable for the female to do it rather than the male?

Any answers? "

If that were the case (not sure it is) then it's probably because single men have fewer options on here and so let their morals slip a bit in order not to miss out on meets.

Any answers? "

It's the old way of thinking that a man should lead by example, even if the woman instigates the sexual advances.

A man should be the one to take the fall no matter who started it, or at least that is how SOME view it.

At the end of the day, as Mr Clapton sung and Bo Diddley before him 'Before you accuse me take a look at yourself!'

By *un_JuiceCouple  over a year ago

Nr Chester

"Sorry am not a sexist in any way at all. it just made me wonder if couples or females would meet a female cheating in the same way a man was cheating?"

We choose not to meet anyone going behind their partners back including fb's that have partners of their own.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Any answers? "

No difference at all.

We don't knowingly meet men or ladies playing away.

We would prefer not to meet anyone who doesn't have full knowledge and openness with their partner, can't always tell though...

As for why don't women get the hassle, there is an expectation that they may have kids at home, so no questions on the can't accomodate, or limited availabiity, and there are so many horny single guys on here who would be so greatful for a reply that they wouldn't dare ruin it by asking such questions as does your partner know!

Many men don't care where they stick it and a married woman playing away is as fair game as a single woman. Women, on the other hand, are a little more sensitive to another woman's pain if she found out her man was cheating so she'll be more reluctant to be the instigator of another woman's pain.

» Add a new message to this topic