FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > friend list

friend list

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

why would you want to have people in your friends list if they are not verified by pics or others on the scene or you have never met before and you know you are never going to meet them.Surely they cant be swinging friends as they dont really swing because they have never met anyone and you are wandering if they are fake profiles

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

depends...not like u have to keep them forever...i have friends far n wide...

but if i dont get communication,or i feel its a fake profile they go for the chop later...

By *elsh_lass74Woman  over a year ago

South Wales

"why would you want to have people in your friends list if they are not verified by pics or others on the scene or you have never met before and you know you are never going to meet them.Surely they cant be swinging friends as they dont really swing because they have never met anyone and you are wandering if they are fake profiles "

Because everyone starts at the bottom on this site! I believe everyone should have a chance, if they are nice enough and dont mess me about. I have given first veri's on a number of accounts after meeting.

We have all been un-veri'ed in the past

i myself think there are way to many fakes on here and id say i not alone there must be a way of getting rid of them once and for all they really annoy me and a lot more people from what iv seen on profile pages out lining fakes

We mainly have people on our friends list that we have met.

Only a few are on their that we haven't met but we know they are genuine.

Forum Mod

Ok whats your suggestion for getting rid of fakes then?

"why would you want to have people in your friends list if they are not verified by pics or others on the scene or you have never met before and you know you are never going to meet them.Surely they cant be swinging friends as they dont really swing because they have never met anyone and you are wandering if they are fake profiles

Because everyone starts at the bottom on this site! I believe everyone should have a chance, if they are nice enough and dont mess me about. I have given first veri's on a number of accounts after meeting.

We have all been un-veri'ed in the past "

i dont mind verifying people after 1 meet but verifying them just because you sent a few messages to one another that is another ball game

"Ok whats your suggestion for getting rid of fakes then?"
i dont have a answer thats why i put up the post and see what people might have to offer on the subject

"why would you want to have people in your friends list if they are not verified by pics or others on the scene or you have never met before and you know you are never going to meet them.Surely they cant be swinging friends as they dont really swing because they have never met anyone and you are wandering if they are fake profiles "

have you met everybody on your extensive friend list?? or are you one of them there pic hunters looking for a bit of wank material??

Forum Mod

"Ok whats your suggestion for getting rid of fakes then?i dont have a answer thats why i put up the post and see what people might have to offer on the subject

"

Well to start off with you can report any profile that you think is fake

And if anyone asks you to verify them afetr exchanging only messages then report them too

those are the tools admin have in place to help and they look into every report,the rest is up to you and your instinct really,if it does'nt seem right to you then don't go there

By *elsh_lass74Woman  over a year ago

South Wales

"why would you want to have people in your friends list if they are not verified by pics or others on the scene or you have never met before and you know you are never going to meet them.Surely they cant be swinging friends as they dont really swing because they have never met anyone and you are wandering if they are fake profiles

We have all been un-veri'ed in the past i dont mind verifying people after 1 meet but verifying them just because you sent a few messages to one another that is another ball game "

It's against site rules to veri someone you have only messaged. If people do that you should report the profile

have you met everybody on your extensive friend list?? or are you one of them there pic hunters looking for a bit of wank material?? "

yes iv met these people on my friend list not all for sex but have met them in person and enjoyed there company and i am verified by people that iv met im not into collecting wank material as any1 can buy that in a shop i only go for the real deal to get verification's

they might be fake friends on their profiles lol

we came across a "cpls" profile that had 2 friends on their list,,

the fems single profile

and the guys single profile

gotta laugh ehe lol

auds xx

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

Being verified is not the be all and end all for some people. I have chatted to people in the chat rooms and seen them on cam so could verify them if I wanted to, but it doesn't bother them as they are only on here for chat and banter.

Yes there are a lot of fakes on here but being un-verified doesn't make them one.

Less wandering and more action will get you more pussy. Who cares who is in who's friends list? I just dont add them myself and don't give a fuck who is in anyone else's list.

"Ok whats your suggestion for getting rid of fakes then?"

Blow them up!!

The Swinging Habilable Association for Genuine Swingers (SHAGS) could start issuing certificates to prove youre a genuine swinger for a small fee of £5 per single female, £10 per couple, £10 for trans-gender/cross dresser/actual bi-sexual males, and £150 per bog standard single male, cheques can be made payable to MissDeMena or you can pay using your Paypal Account

"The Swinging Habilable Association for Genuine Swingers (SHAGS) could start issuing certificates to prove youre a genuine swinger for a small fee of £5 per single female, £10 per couple, £10 for trans-gender/cross dresser/actual bi-sexual males, and £150 per bog standard single male, cheques can be made payable to MissDeMena or you can pay using your Paypal Account "

I'd just put a dress on to save £145 to be honest

"The Swinging Habilable Association for Genuine Swingers (SHAGS) could start issuing certificates to prove youre a genuine swinger for a small fee of £5 per single female, £10 per couple, £10 for trans-gender/cross dresser/actual bi-sexual males, and £150 per bog standard single male, cheques can be made payable to MissDeMena or you can pay using your Paypal Account

I'd just put a dress on to save £145 to be honest "

Unless you could show us the before and after pics/run a mile unaided in 4" slut heels/demonstrate by sucking a guys dick infront of the panel without vomiting then you'd be fucked mate, and not in a good way...which is it to be?

"The Swinging Habilable Association for Genuine Swingers (SHAGS) could start issuing certificates to prove youre a genuine swinger for a small fee of £5 per single female, £10 per couple, £10 for trans-gender/cross dresser/actual bi-sexual males, and £150 per bog standard single male, cheques can be made payable to MissDeMena or you can pay using your Paypal Account

I'd just put a dress on to save £145 to be honest

Unless you could show us the before and after pics/run a mile unaided in 4" slut heels/demonstrate by sucking a guys dick infront of the panel without vomiting then you'd be fucked mate, and not in a good way...which is it to be?"

What colour are the heels?

"What colour are the heels?"

Red with go faster stripes!!!

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

"

yes I have had meets to verify me, but initially I had to get veri'd by cam for people to actually believe I had lady bits... ok you can say photo verification but I'm a bit suspicious about that (sorry admin )

but people sent me friend requests without seeing me on cam or meeting, and still do from my profile.

I dont have loads on my friends list, but that is my choice, as it is YOUR choice to choose whom to add

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

i cant say other peoples friends list cross my mind, who gives a shiny shite...i dont

"why would you want to have people in your friends list if they are not verified by pics or others on the scene or you have never met before and you know you are never going to meet them.Surely they cant be swinging friends as they dont really swing because they have never met anyone and you are wandering if they are fake profiles i cant say other peoples friends list cross my mind, who gives a shiny shite...i dont "

that reminds me , i need a poo

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"why would you want to have people in your friends list if they are not verified by pics or others on the scene or you have never met before and you know you are never going to meet them.Surely they cant be swinging friends as they dont really swing because they have never met anyone and you are wandering if they are fake profiles i cant say other peoples friends list cross my mind, who gives a shiny shite...i dont

that reminds me , i need a poo"

Make sure ya wipe ya ass properly

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

"why would you want to have people in your friends list if they are not verified by pics or others on the scene or you have never met before and you know you are never going to meet them.Surely they cant be swinging friends as they dont really swing because they have never met anyone and you are wandering if they are fake profiles i cant say other peoples friends list cross my mind, who gives a shiny shite...i dont

that reminds me , i need a pooMake sure ya wipe ya ass properly "

*passes the andrex moist wipes AGAIN

[Removed by poster at 21/03/12 23:14:45]

that reminds me , i need a pooMake sure ya wipe ya ass properly

*passes the andrex moist wipes AGAIN "

thanks, ive been reusing the same ones all week...nice to get a fresh set x

[Removed by poster at 21/03/12 23:21:53]

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"[Removed by poster at 21/03/12 23:21:53]"

Spit it out man!!!

have you met everybody on your extensive friend list?? or are you one of them there pic hunters looking for a bit of wank material?? yes iv met these people on my friend list not all for sex but have met them in person and enjoyed there company and i am verified by people that iv met im not into collecting wank material as any1 can buy that in a shop i only go for the real deal to get verification's "

Christ, when was the last time anyone bought wank material in an actual shop? Seriously, do people do that?There was me using that really inconvenient tool called the internet...now where did I put it, it must be around here somewhere?

"[Removed by poster at 21/03/12 23:21:53]

Spit it out man!!! "

maybe got confused with the shag the person above threads

dirtybigbadsgirlville

thanks, ive been reusing the same ones all week...nice to get a fresh set x"

ewwwwwwwww hope ya fingers didnt go through

thanks, ive been reusing the same ones all week...nice to get a fresh set xewwwwwwwww hope ya fingers didnt go through "

Havent bit my nails for a week x

dirtybigbadsgirlville

thanks, ive been reusing the same ones all week...nice to get a fresh set xewwwwwwwww hope ya fingers didnt go through

Havent bit my nails for a week x"

i dont gag often but i confess i did then!

thanks, ive been reusing the same ones all week...nice to get a fresh set xewwwwwwwww hope ya fingers didnt go through

Havent bit my nails for a week xi dont gag often but i confess i did then! "

my intent was clear lol xxxxxxmuaahhhxxx

Havent bit my nails for a week xi dont gag often but i confess i did then!

my intent was clear lol xxxxxxmuaahhhxxx"

You two are quite literally talking shit arent you pmsl!!! Get a room!!!

You two are quite literally talking shit arent you pmsl!!! Get a room!!! "

yes a room with a loo!!!!

dirtybigbadsgirlville

yes a room with a loo!!!!"

and lots of toilet paper and air freshner!

+1

yes a room with a loo!!!!and lots of toilet paper and air freshner! "

we can always use the hotel bedsheets n make chocolate starfishes

dirtybigbadsgirlville

yes a room with a loo!!!!and lots of toilet paper and air freshner!

we can always use the hotel bedsheets n make chocolate starfishes"

cant i just have some milk tray? ffs

"we can always use the hotel bedsheets n make chocolate starfishes"

BALK!!!

dirtybigbadsgirlville

lmao

» Add a new message to this topic