FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > new partner

new partner

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i will strat by saying please forgive any spelling errors

Did not know where to turn with i little problem im having and just thought id ask you insightfull people what you all think,

i meet a new girl not to long ago while my kids where away and we got on really well talking for 3 hours + a night , texting nearly all day and meeting up spending hours togeater, she asked if she could meet my kids so planed a full day out based around my children so a new face was not foreced on them , anyway the day went amazing acording to her , after kids went to bed she came round and again we talked for hours from 8 till 3 , on leaving she has become very short and quite abrupt with me and quite nasty , on asking what her problem is she saying there is no problem its not the kids it she opened up to much to me telling me things she would only tell mates not a partner and that she not sure if she ready and she wants sometime to think, but it feels like a big slap in the face if she would have said that before talking to me like shit i would have been fine im in two minds wheter to just say no sorry im not beeing fucked around or give her a few days to see how she feals , what you think give her time or move on , or any sugestions on what i should say ,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

period time??? lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

lol could well be never thought of that

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

If this is a start of a relationship, she does have things to think about if it means taking on your children too.

I think it is better for her to worry about wether she can do that now rather than later.

Give her some space to think about it.

Maybe she feels like she has to compete against your kids for affection.

its always hard when you have kids, this is the reason i would never get into a relationship, people laugh at me and call me stupid when i say i dont want to be bringing new men into my daughters life but she comes first to me, how many new people do you introduce your kids to that decide they dont want to be part of your life after all? i just dont think its good for kids

Forum Mod

I would give her time to think about what she wants

Theres also the point that some people have massive infatuations with others where everything seems perfect for a very short space of time,when really it is'nt the right thing in the cold light of day and some thought has actually gone into the reality of the situation,where theres children involved serious thought is needed

I hope it all works out for you

your children will always come first i know mine does and when entering a new relationship i keep her away till i know that im ready to introduce them to my daughter,and if she feels she as to compete for attention i would say stay clear,your kids are part of you if someone canny accept that then they arent for you.

Ive entered into a relationship and we both have kids and we didnt rush into anything..as we both say our kids come first.

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

"its always hard when you have kids, this is the reason i would never get into a relationship, people laugh at me and call me stupid when i say i dont want to be bringing new men into my daughters life but she comes first to me, how many new people do you introduce your kids to that decide they dont want to be part of your life after all? i just dont think its good for kids"

I am exactly the same where my daughter is involved

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

"i will strat by saying please forgive any spelling errors

Did not know where to turn with i little problem im having and just thought id ask you insightfull people what you all think,

i meet a new girl not to long ago while my kids where away and we got on really well talking for 3 hours + a night , texting nearly all day and meeting up spending hours togeater, she asked if she could meet my kids so planed a full day out based around my children so a new face was not foreced on them , anyway the day went amazing acording to her , after kids went to bed she came round and again we talked for hours from 8 till 3 , on leaving she has become very short and quite abrupt with me and quite nasty , on asking what her problem is she saying there is no problem its not the kids it she opened up to much to me telling me things she would only tell mates not a partner and that she not sure if she ready and she wants sometime to think, but it feels like a big slap in the face if she would have said that before talking to me like shit i would have been fine im in two minds wheter to just say no sorry im not beeing fucked around or give her a few days to see how she feals , what you think give her time or move on , or any sugestions on what i should say ,"

Leave it to her to decide if she is cool with it soon be in touch. Good luck either way

I had something similar happen a long time ago with a girl I was seeing casually we both attended a party together but she went funny part way through the night and left.

Turns out that people had been saying to her what a good I was and how we made a great couple and this caught her off guard and freaked her out.

Maybe she opened up to much and got scared give her space and see what happens

maybe after meeting the kids she decided she didnt want to be with someone with kids atfer all

It happens

There are lots of people out there who dont want to bring up other peoples children but maybe she had to meet them before it hit her

Ive often got too comfortable too soon with someone rattled on and then kicked myself after as my past is where it should stay. maybe thats how she is feeling..

Maybe all the stuff she told you has become fresh in her mind once more and she is just on a little hiccup because its raw once again. if you like her surely she is worth waiting a week or so for. im sure she will respect your patience and distance.

hope it works out

Women...

The lest you expect, the more you will get.

Never be too keen.

Never let them think you need them.

Never go against what you think

Apart form that just enjoy her.

"Women...

Never be too keen.

Apart form that just enjoy her."

Thank you Mr Kyle.

And on next weeks show, should traffic wardens be armed?

Shaniquah Chelsea Trick Ride Smythe finds out why her parents are still together and not fighting over the last McChicken nugget.

See you next week, same time, same channel, same old shite

"Men.....

Never be too keen.

Apart form that just enjoy him."

Love to all

"maybe after meeting the kids she decided she didnt want to be with someone with kids atfer all

It happens

There are lots of people out there who dont want to bring up other peoples children but maybe she had to meet them before it hit her"

+1

» Add a new message to this topic