FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Cheating - admit it

Cheating - admit it

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If it’s a hot, attractive, bisexual married lady that offers herself to you to fulfil your longstanding, yet regularly frustrated, messy unicorn threesome fantasy then your moral outrage is lesser than when it’s yet another married man hitting your inbox.

Am I rite, or am I rite?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No, I won't meet anyone that's married UNLESS I've spoken to the other half to confirm that it's ok to fuck their wife/husband.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

"If it’s a hot, attractive, bisexual married lady that offers herself to you to fulfil your longstanding, yet regularly frustrated, messy unicorn threesome fantasy then your moral outrage is lesser than when it’s yet another married man hitting your inbox.

Am I rite, or am I rite?"

Pussy is in short supply. Cock is not. That's why there's no such thing as women who actively search for overweight men.

Having a pussy absolves all wrongs.

"If it’s a hot, attractive, bisexual married lady that offers herself to you to fulfil your longstanding, yet regularly frustrated, messy unicorn threesome fantasy then your moral outrage is lesser than when it’s yet another married man hitting your inbox.

Am I rite, or am I rite?

Pussy is in short supply. Cock is not. That's why there's no such thing as women who actively search for overweight men.

Having a pussy absolves all wrongs. "

ha, that’s so true!!

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

You're wrong. It's not a moral thing it's a practical thing.

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

"No, I won't meet anyone that's married UNLESS I've spoken to the other half to confirm that it's ok to fuck their wife/husband."

yep..this for me too

By *ed-monkeyCouple  over a year ago

Hailsham

"No, I won't meet anyone that's married UNLESS I've spoken to the other half to confirm that it's ok to fuck their wife/husband.

yep..this for me too "

Noted

"No, I won't meet anyone that's married UNLESS I've spoken to the other half to confirm that it's ok to fuck their wife/husband."

this

i was curtain this was an f&b comment

By *irty desireWoman  over a year ago

newcatle

Absolutely not... all cheaters should be hung .. ultimate disrespect to another human.

Sorry but there’s enough threads trying to justify cheating and there’s no justification!!!!

Rant over

Hailsham

"Absolutely not... all cheaters should be hung .. ultimate disrespect to another human.

Sorry but there’s enough threads trying to justify cheating and there’s no justification!!!!

Rant over"

There's a thread for rants too

I once cheated on am exam.

newcatle

"Absolutely not... all cheaters should be hung .. ultimate disrespect to another human.

Rant over

There's a thread for rants too "

Off I pop then

I’m not bisexual so this wouldn’t occur with me.

However a cheat is a cheat, regardless of what’s in their underwear.

The only ones putting cheating women on a pedestal on here are the men who want to meet them.

The gender of a cheat doesn’t matter to me, my opinion stays the same.

Nope your wrong.. we'd have absolutely no interest.

So there’s not ‘shades’ of moral outrage that varies by gender then? Really?

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

It would seem that ladies playing away are tolerated a lot more than the guys playing away for some reason. Personally speaking, I wouldn't knowingly meet either sex.

Norwich

"So there’s not ‘shades’ of moral outrage that varies by gender then? Really?"

Not in our case.

Nope, I wouldn't be interested. It isn't worth the potential hassle of an irate spouse turning up to kick your head in.

Hailsham

Lady cheating - poor girl, must be badly treated by her scumbag partner, let's show her the comfort she craves

Man cheating - scumbag

There are often bigger back stories, but equally ... some people don't want to get involved, which is also fine

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Nope, I wouldn't be interested. It isn't worth the potential hassle of an irate spouse turning up to kick your head in."

Of course there is.

But most people who aren’t perfectly fine with married women cheating are men wanting to meet them.

"It would seem that ladies playing away are tolerated a lot more than the guys playing away for some reason. Personally speaking, I wouldn't knowingly meet either sex. "

I think it’s a case of if a man cheats he’s a scummy twat.

But if a woman cheats it’s obviously because her fella must be a scummy twat, hence her cheating is understandable?

I’m single btw, in case any of you ladies are after the fuck of your lives!

Am I rite, or am I rite?

Pussy is in short demand? Are you crazy! To me it appears pussy has devalued....look....its everywhere...the youth are sexuakised early....tv and music is full of promoting putting out....we used to have to work for it, wine,dine and things refined...now...just pick up a phone...pick up a girl...the only issue for me is finding the male that wants his partner to fuck others....now thats rare.. by pussy...hahahahah they will be giving it away with cornflakes soon...

"So there’s not ‘shades’ of moral outrage that varies by gender then? Really?

Lady cheating - poor girl, must be badly treated by her scumbag partner, let's show her the comfort she craves

Man cheating - scumbag

There are often bigger back stories, but equally ... some people don't want to get involved, which is also fine"

I was typing the same as you posted! Nail on head I think!

"No, I won't meet anyone that's married UNLESS I've spoken to the other half to confirm that it's ok to fuck their wife/husband.i was curtain this was an f&b comment "

I didn't mention watermelons

I have no interest in assisting anyone in cheating on their partner or spouse.

By *uzukiNo1Woman  over a year ago

Rhyl

It's got sweet f,a to do with anyone what other ppl do on fab......don't like it then stay clear, simple really.........let's not play the fab moral police never ends well......

"It's got sweet f,a to do with anyone what other ppl do on fab......don't like it then stay clear, simple really.........let's not play the fab moral police never ends well......"

I turn them down regular

Moral standards change like shifting sands to suit those that can benefit from there own lose moral standards.

I've never cheated and I don't think I ever would but at the same time I wouldn't pour scorn on those that do cheat as I know nothing about there situation.

Unfortunately there's to many hypocritical preachers that pay to much attention to what others are doing rather than concentrate on the problems thats made themselfs so bitter.

If it doesn't effect you then why let it get to You?.

"Moral standards change like shifting sands to suit those that can benefit from there own lose moral standards.

I've never cheated and I don't think I ever would but at the same time I wouldn't pour scorn on those that do cheat as I know nothing about there situation.

Unfortunately there's to many hypocritical preachers that pay to much attention to what others are doing rather than concentrate on the problems thats made themselfs so bitter.

If it doesn't effect you then why let it get to You?. "

"Moral standards change like shifting sands to suit those that can benefit from there own lose moral standards.

If it doesn't effect you then why let it get to You?. "

You’re right there are hypocritical people.

However some of us don’t have standards that change to suit us, some of us have been on the receiving end of cheating, know exactly how it feels and the hurt it brings and wouldn’t dream of potentially doing that to someone else.

We are entitled to feel that way, and we are entitled to not meet cheat and express our dislike, equally as you’re entitled to not care.

newcatle

However some of us don’t have standards that change to suit us, some of us have been on the receiving end of cheating, know exactly how it feels and the hurt it brings and wouldn’t dream of potentially doing that to someone else.

We are entitled to feel that way, and we are entitled to not meet cheat and express our dislike, equally as you’re entitled to not care. "

This!! Open forum open discussion

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"It's got sweet f,a to do with anyone what other ppl do on fab......don't like it then stay clear, simple really.........let's not play the fab moral police never ends well......

"

In theory yes, however, when you are being lied to in order for the cheat to meet you, no I disagree as they aren't giving you a choice to stay clear.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

We are entitled to feel that way, and we are entitled to not meet cheat and express our dislike, equally as you’re entitled to not care. "

What circumstances make cheating acceptable, out of interest?

Hailsham

"What circumstances make cheating acceptable, out of interest?"

Good question, as playing with permission isn't technically cheating

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"What circumstances make cheating acceptable, out of interest?

Good question, as playing with permission isn't technically cheating"

And this is called.. Wait for it... SWINGING.

Hailsham

And this is called.. Wait for it... SWINGING. "

Fuck me (I have permission) who knew????

Rhyl

"It's got sweet f,a to do with anyone what other ppl do on fab......don't like it then stay clear, simple really.........let's not play the fab moral police never ends well......

In theory yes, however, when you are being lied to in order for the cheat to meet you, no I disagree as they aren't giving you a choice to stay clear. "

Well that's a different kettle of fish, if someone is lying about it rather than stating on their profile....but I suppose looking out for red flags is the only option....

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

In theory yes, however, when you are being lied to in order for the cheat to meet you, no I disagree as they aren't giving you a choice to stay clear.

Well that's a different kettle of fish, if someone is lying about it rather than stating on their profile....but I suppose looking out for red flags is the only option...."

Exactly. Unfortunately some seem to have very well hidden red flags lol. Its not always black and white.

"It's got sweet f,a to do with anyone what other ppl do on fab......don't like it then stay clear, simple really.........let's not play the fab moral police never ends well......"

Good question, as playing with permission isn't technically cheating"

It is adultery though, and in the eyes of many, that’s a sin!

Hailsham

It is adultery though, and in the eyes of many, that’s a sin! "

Only if you're married, and it's the wrong site to be worrying about things like that

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

There's nothing hot about the pain and destruction of families caused by cheating whoever it it.

Norwich

If people think like that I would suggest they find a different hobby.

It is adultery though, and in the eyes of many, that’s a sin!

If people think like that I would suggest they find a different hobby."

it does show that morals are subjective though!

As half of a couple who are both atheists, we still feel we are married and keeping our vows since we entered this lifestyle together. If people need to quantify our behaviour as a sin for moral superiority for their Sky daddy we are a-okay with that. . Cheating is playing without consent. We have each other’s consent and play together.

Am I rite, or am I rite?

Pussy isnt un short supply it's a myth created on here, I wouldn't touch half the 90% of the women on here plus I get sex outside the swinging world, I am here for another reason

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Am I rite, or am I rite?

Pussy isnt un short supply it's a myth created on here, I wouldn't touch half the 90% of the women on here plus I get sex outside the swinging world, I am here for another reason

"

To meet men?

Hailsham

Am I rite, or am I rite?

To meet men? "

*mic drop*

By *layer oneMan  over a year ago

mirfield

Yep

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Am I rite, or am I rite?

To meet men?

*mic drop*"

Boom.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

Am I rite, or am I rite?

To meet men? "

To be fair, hes come to the right place. Ive had more cock here than from fabguys.

This is one of my biggest angst - I was a married woman and honest about it when I started swinging as a single, the reasons don't matter. Couples and guys didn't care as long as they could get into my pants never once did they say sorry no thankyou your married - where as the guys were spurned, called cheaters and cads. I hate hypocrisy - everyone is entitled to their opinion and I respect that but one rule for one and one rule for another based on gender I can't respect. Both or neither

Am I rite, or am I rite?

"

“I wouldn’t touch half the 90% of the women on here”

So you wouldn’t touch 45% of the 90% of women? Is that what you’re saying?

Hailsham

Am I rite, or am I rite?

So you wouldn’t touch 45% of the 90% of women? Is that what you’re saying? "

No ... it would be 50% of the 90% of women, or 45% of all the women

Where's Suzuki when you need maths skills?

Rhyl

Am I rite, or am I rite?

Where's Suzuki when you need maths skills? "

Fook off you hairy arsed tit...

Hailsham

Am I rite, or am I rite?

Where's Suzuki when you need maths skills?

Fook off you hairy arsed tit..."

As if by magic .. the maths prof appears

Am I rite, or am I rite?

Where's Suzuki when you need maths skills? "

You are correct!

Clearly I was to eager to reply and halved the 90! I hate maths!

Am I rite, or am I rite?

This is one of my biggest angst - I was a married woman and honest about it when I started swinging as a single, the reasons don't matter. Couples and guys didn't care as long as they could get into my pants never once did they say sorry no thankyou your married - where as the guys were spurned, called cheaters and cads. I hate hypocrisy - everyone is entitled to their opinion and I respect that but one rule for one and one rule for another based on gender I can't respect. Both or neither"

Am I rite, or am I rite?

This is one of my biggest angst - I was a married woman and honest about it when I started swinging as a single, the reasons don't matter. Couples and guys didn't care as long as they could get into my pants never once did they say sorry no thankyou your married - where as the guys were spurned, called cheaters and cads. I hate hypocrisy - everyone is entitled to their opinion and I respect that but one rule for one and one rule for another based on gender I can't respect. Both or neither"

But where is the hypocrisy?

Most of us who are against cheats are against ALL cheats.

They “hypocrisy” stems from men being outnumbered on here so they are less picky (not all of them) whereas women get to be as picky as they like and will absolutely avoid cheats, because it won’t affect their success.

I am against ALL cheats, and I think most people against cheating are.

I don’t think there is any hypocrisy it’s simply that men care less about women’s marital status.

By *arkstaffsMan  over a year ago

Rugeley

Am I rite, or am I rite?

ha, that’s so true!!"

Isn't it just??

By *herriBunnWoman  over a year ago

Kent

If you are not open/honest with me about the fact you're married or in a relationship then you take away my ability to fully consent in being physically/mentally/emotionally intimate with you.

I am not okay with that, and personally not sure how anyone could be.

Am I rite, or am I rite?

This is one of my biggest angst - I was a married woman and honest about it when I started swinging as a single, the reasons don't matter. Couples and guys didn't care as long as they could get into my pants never once did they say sorry no thankyou your married - where as the guys were spurned, called cheaters and cads. I hate hypocrisy - everyone is entitled to their opinion and I respect that but one rule for one and one rule for another based on gender I can't respect. Both or neither

They “hypocrisy” stems from men being outnumbered on here so they are less picky (not all of them) whereas women get to be as picky as they like and will absolutely avoid cheats, because it won’t affect their success.

I don’t think there is any hypocrisy it’s simply that men care less about women’s marital status. "

The hypocrisy is not in the view point of being uncomfortable in such a scenario it is how it is selectively aplied based on gender

Am I rite, or am I rite?

I don’t think there is any hypocrisy it’s simply that men care less about women’s marital status.

The hypocrisy is not in the view point of being uncomfortable in such a scenario it is how it is selectively aplied based on gender "

But it’s not selectively applied by the same people is it? So how is it hypocrisy? As I said, a cheat is a cheat regardless of their gender and people have said the same in this thread.

Of course I understand it’s silly how female cheats don’t get the same heat on here as men, but as I said, that’s because men care less about a woman’s marital status.

Women tend to care more, equally as more men are more open to meeting women of all ages 18+, but women tend to not want to meet men as young as their kids for example.

I understand everyone is entitled to dislike cheats.I also understand that some people have been hurt by a cheating other half but you can't judge them on your own experience as everyone's situation is different.

As I said before people's morals change like shifting sands to suit there own benefits.

Take for instance.

I was in a secret fb group with 50+ men and women.I invited a good friend of mine there and she was straight with people and told them she was cheating.They all loved her and was all over her like a rash trying to get in her knickers lol

One of the other guys in there decided to come out as a cheat weeks later as he saw they all accepted what she was doing.

They threatend to find where he lives and tell his wife.They posted cheat comments on his wall and basically gave him crap 24/7 and booted him from the group.

Now that happens here it happens everywhere as of they think they can get something out of it they turn a blind eye and women are more desired in the internet sex world so they do get protected by the same hypocritical idiots that pour scorn on cheating men.

Thats just the way things are unfortunately

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

for sure, i hear ya.

Am I rite, or am I rite?

Does it?!? Damn it, I have missed a trick... And probably pissed a few women off by treating them like other people! Ooopps

We are entitled to feel that way, and we are entitled to not meet cheat and express our dislike, equally as you’re entitled to not care.

I understand everyone is entitled to dislike cheats.I also understand that some people have been hurt by a cheating other half but you can't judge them on your own experience as everyone's situation is different.

As I said before people's morals change like shifting sands to suit there own benefits.

Take for instance.

I was in a secret fb group with 50+ men and women.I invited a good friend of mine there and she was straight with people and told them she was cheating.They all loved her and was all over her like a rash trying to get in her knickers lol

One of the other guys in there decided to come out as a cheat weeks later as he saw they all accepted what she was doing.

They threatend to find where he lives and tell his wife.They posted cheat comments on his wall and basically gave him crap 24/7 and booted him from the group.

Now that happens here it happens everywhere as of they think they can get something out of it they turn a blind eye and women are more desired in the internet sex world so they do get protected by the same hypocritical idiots that pour scorn on cheating men.

Thats just the way things are unfortunately "

Yes I absolutely can judge a cheat based on my own experience.

A cheat is a cheat, for me there’s is no excuse for it whatsoever and trust me on sites like this I’ve heard them all “My wife’s ill” “My wife lost interest in sex” “She cheated on me so I’m getting revenge” “We are more like best friends”.

I don’t like cheating, and I won’t knowingly meet someone who participates in it.

What happened in your situation is once again a case of men caring less about women’s marital status. It’s really that simple. You can’t grunt at the fact men care less than women about marital status.

That’s up to them.

Yes it primarilly some couples but also includes others ..... attached females yes but attached males no. It is the selective view point on cheeting based on gender given by some that is my point and not if you are ok or not. My view is it should apply to both or nether non discriminatory and non selective in the context of the post title

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Take for instance.

Thats just the way things are unfortunately "

What it sounds like to me is, as long as a guy can or thinks he will get his dick wet, he doesn't actually care who with, just as long as he fucks somebody!

Not really an attractive quality if you think about it!

Take for instance.

What it sounds like to me is, as long as a guy can or thinks he will get his dick wet, he doesn't actually care who with, just as long as he fucks somebody!

Not really an attractive quality if you think about it! "

Exactly my point.

By *pider-WomanWoman  over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

Take for instance.

Not really an attractive quality if you think about it! "

Yep this. I'll avoid single men who have verfications from married women now as to me it says a lot about them.

Take for instance.

A cheat is a cheat, for me there’s is no excuse for it whatsoever and trust me on sites like this I’ve heard them all “My wife’s ill” “My wife lost interest in sex” “She cheated on me so I’m getting revenge” “We are more like best friends”.

I don’t like cheating, and I won’t knowingly meet someone who participates in it.

What happened in your situation is once again a case of men caring less about women’s marital status. It’s really that simple. You can’t grunt at the fact men care less than women about marital status.

That’s up to them. "

I think your comment says it all about the topic of this post. You only slated cheating men. Cheating men do this or that and cheating men don't care. Cheating men use excuses to cheat.

What about the women that do It? I totally agree that some MEN AND WOMEN do it with no excuse but i also know people that are in abusive marriages they can't get out if at the moment for certain reasons I won't go into. Does that mean there lives and fun and smiles are over just because the narrow minded idiots will judge them? For those with warranted reasons for having a escape I guess it's ok but there are also those that do it as they have no morals.

I think the obvious thing to all is that women get less grief over it than men it's that simple and the topic of this post.Not are all cheating men scum but do cheating women get less stick than cheating men.

"I think your comment says it all about the topic of this post. You only slated cheating men. Cheating men do this or that and cheating men don't care. Cheating men use excuses to cheat.

What about the women that do It? I totally agree that some MEN AND WOMEN do it with no excuse but i also know people that are in abusive marriages they can't get out if at the moment for certain reasons I won't go into. Does that mean there lives and fun and smiles are over just because the narrow minded idiots will judge them? For those with warranted reasons for having a escape I guess it's ok but there are also those that do it as they have no morals.

I think the obvious thing to all is that women get less grief over it than men it's that simple and the topic of this post.Not are all cheating men scum but do cheating women get less stick than cheating men."

I suggest you read my first comment in this thread before jumping to conclusions.

In my additional comments I mention men because I’m a straight woman who meets men only and I referenced my experiences.

Once again, a cheat as a cheats regardless of what is in their pants. You’ll find I said that further up.

So before you go wading in having a go at people & insulting them because their view differs from yours, make sure you’ve read ALL posts before hand. That would be great.

In my book there is no excuse for cheating, I consider people who cheat low, and I’m entitled to my view.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Wrong

" For those with warranted reasons for having a escape I guess it's ok but there are also those that do it as they have no morals.

"

I didn't get an answer before, so please can you let me know what 'warranted reasons' or circumstances allow for cheating?

Not judging, just curious as to how people justify it.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"If you are not open/honest with me about the fact you're married or in a relationship then you take away my ability to fully consent in being physically/mentally/emotionally intimate with you.

I am not okay with that, and personally not sure how anyone could be.

"

I totally agree with this. It takes away our choice to avoid meeting cheats, that makes it non-consensual surely, as you haven't consented to meeting a cheat in the first place?

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

Nope. A cheat's a cheat, and it's a shitty thing to be doing.

Yes, it is hot

Take for instance.

That’s up to them.

I think your comment says it all about the topic of this post. You only slated cheating men. Cheating men do this or that and cheating men don't care. Cheating men use excuses to cheat.

I think the obvious thing to all is that women get less grief over it than men it's that simple and the topic of this post.Not are all cheating men scum but do cheating women get less stick than cheating men."

Fact is, more women have a problem with cheating men than men have with cheating women. I’m not interested in women so I don’t care what they are doing. I’m only going to comment about men. No excuse regardless of whether it’s men or women in my opinion.

" For those with warranted reasons for having a escape I guess it's ok but there are also those that do it as they have no morals.

I didn't get an answer before, so please can you let me know what 'warranted reasons' or circumstances allow for cheating?

Not judging, just curious as to how people justify it."

In the end it’s not about justifying it, ultimately it is up to the individuals to accept the risks and take the consequences .... every action will likely have consequences, there may be innocent other parties and not so innocent other parties and obvious the people involved in a meeting whether you agree or not agree is a perfectly valid view. It is how the view is applied.

Word association, how often do you get the following associated words in profile, forums, messages and in what ratios.

1) Cheating Males, 2) Cheating females

1) No married or attached males, 2) No married or attached females

In the end it’s not about justifying it, ultimately it is up to the individuals to accept the risks and take the consequences .... every action will likely have consequences, there may be innocent other parties and not so innocent other parties and obvious the people involved in a meeting whether you agree or not agree is a perfectly valid view. It is how the view is applied.

Word association, how often do you get the following associated words in profile, forums, messages and in what ratios.

"

I mean, it is about justifying it if people are talking about 'warranted reasons' and 'you don't know why someone is doing it'.

I just want someone to explain what they mean by that, because short of 'my spouse is in a coma' I don't know what that might be.

I mean, it is about justifying it if people are talking about 'warranted reasons' and 'you don't know why someone is doing it'.

I just want someone to explain what they mean by that, because short of 'my spouse is in a coma' I don't know what that might be."

In short justification is (genuine or not) about what helps you sleep at night? or gets what you want, right or wrong, some people may have a valid reason as far as they are concerned, others a means to an end. The other consenting parties involved need accept it or not it is two-way interaction, also assume there may element of dishonesty also. Only the individuals can decide what justification is acceptable and what is not and cannot be generalised

I just want someone to explain what they mean by that, because short of 'my spouse is in a coma' I don't know what that might be.

In short justification is (genuine or not) about what helps you sleep at night? or gets what you want, right or wrong, some people may have a valid reason as far as they are concerned, others a means to an end. The other consenting parties involved need accept it or not it is two-way interaction, also assume there may element of dishonesty also. Only the individuals can decide what justification is acceptable and what is not and cannot be generalised"

It's a discussion forum and I've asked a question relating to what some other people have said. Clearly stated I wasn't judging people, just curious as to what they meant.

Not sure why you have a problem with that tbh.

In short justification is (genuine or not) about what helps you sleep at night? or gets what you want, right or wrong, some people may have a valid reason as far as they are concerned, others a means to an end. The other consenting parties involved need accept it or not it is two-way interaction, also assume there may element of dishonesty also. Only the individuals can decide what justification is acceptable and what is not and cannot be generalised

It's a discussion forum and I've asked a question relating to what some other people have said. Clearly stated I wasn't judging people, just curious as to what they meant.

Not sure why you have a problem with that tbh. "

Yes it is a discussion forum I was simply trying to answer your question from my own experiences that people have many different reasons for being on the site and justify it in many different ways, the scope is very large. There is no right or wrong, just what acceptable to the consenting individuals. You can't put any stamp, label or categorise what people say are "warranted reasons" what is acceptable and what isn’t, because that is purely subjective. I apologise if you miss understood my intent of my thread

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

"I’m not bisexual so this wouldn’t occur with me.

However a cheat is a cheat, regardless of what’s in their underwear.

The only ones putting cheating women on a pedestal on here are the men who want to meet them.

The gender of a cheat doesn’t matter to me, my opinion stays the same. "

H

By *manaWoman  over a year ago

Basingstoke

This

Am I rite, or am I rite?

Yep

I think it all comes down too how you define cheating.I wouldn't define myself as a cheat due to my situation.

By *adMerWoman  over a year ago

Sandwich

Cheating- having intimacy with someone other than your partner without your partner’s knowledge.

No “situation” changes what cheating actually is

"Cheating- having intimacy with someone other than your partner without your partner’s knowledge.

No “situation” changes what cheating actually is"

Thats a narrow minded view of things.So you meet a man that has nothing.You fall in love and three years later your married.You move him into your house and make him a partner in your business.Then he turns into a fat grunting pig that shows no love and just grunts when you speak to him.You come home and find him having sex with the fat girl that has a bad reputation in our area.He then starts beating you up every time you ask him to leave your house.Then when you finally pluck the courage up for a devorse he beats you up again and says he's having half of your house and business and refuses to leave until he's got what he wants.

I never cheated on him but I'm not putting my life on hold while the financial situation is sorted between solicitors dragging there feet and taking my money like he is.

So how is it cheating when there's no love there.i don't sleep with him and he knows I want him out and a devorse.

Tell me how that's cheating.

West Wales

Personally i would have thought a "warrantied reason" would be one discussed with the existing partner so you can play with others.

If it's warrantied, you don't need to cheat just discuss it.

Now if you are worried about the end of a marriage etc. because you broached the subject perhaps you shouldn't be there in the first place.

Our own age difference precludes me to believe that at some point in the distant future our sex life may wither away. Now as people say, there's more to life than sex... but sex is a big part of it so if H was still fit & able then she could play outside the marriage with my blessing.

She wouldn't have to cheat to do it.

S

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I don't see why people who want to cheat have to involve us that don't want to meet cheats by lying to us, thus making us an unwitting accessory to their cheating. It's just wrong. I personally don't care what their reasons are or how they try to justify it. I want no involvement with them.

West Wales

"Cheating- having intimacy with someone other than your partner without your partner’s knowledge.

Thats a narrow minded view of things.So you meet a man that has nothing.You fall in love and three years later your married.You move him into your house and make him a partner in your business.Then he turns into a fat grunting pig that shows no love and just grunts when you speak to him.You come home and find him having sex with the fat girl that has a bad reputation in our area.He then starts beating you up every time you ask him to leave your house.Then when you finally pluck the courage up for a devorse he beats you up again and says he's having half of your house and business and refuses to leave until he's got what he wants.

I never cheated on him but I'm not putting my life on hold while the financial situation is sorted between solicitors dragging there feet and taking my money like he is.

So how is it cheating when there's no love there.i don't sleep with him and he knows I want him out and a devorse.

Tell me how that's cheating."

It isn't because you are going through a divorce & not sleeping with him.

Now if you'd said he was doing all those things & yet you still were sleeping with him & not divorcing whichever way you spun it that would be cheating.

s

Now if you'd said he was doing all those things & yet you still were sleeping with him & not divorcing whichever way you spun it that would be cheating.

s"

According to some of the narrow minded people on here there are no valid reasons for cheating.I think they just view things from there own situation.Until you fully understand things from other people's views then I don't think some people can even comment.

I think the problem here is that all cheats are branded the same descusting low life's without a thought of what's going on in there marriage.There are some scummy cheats there's also the ones that do it as there just trying to move on with there life's but are in a impossible situation at the moment.Morally I'm not saying what I'm doing is perfect but if it was my choice none of this would of happened in my life in the first place.If I'm branded a scummy cheat like all cheats are the same then I don't care as all I'm doing is trying to get my smiles back in the 24/7 horrible situation I'm stuck in through no fault of my own.

West Wales

s

According to some of the narrow minded people on here there are no valid reasons for cheating.I think they just view things from there own situation.Until you fully understand things from other people's views then I don't think some people can even comment.

I think the problem here is that all cheats are branded the same descusting low life's without a thought of what's going on in there marriage.There are some scummy cheats there's also the ones that do it as there just trying to move on with there life's but are in a impossible situation at the moment.Morally I'm not saying what I'm doing is perfect but if it was my choice none of this would of happened in my life in the first place.If I'm branded a scummy cheat like all cheats are the same then I don't care as all I'm doing is trying to get my smiles back in the 24/7 horrible situation I'm stuck in through no fault of my own.

"

H is my third (& last) wife. the first marriage I went from a biker to Mr Company car, good income, wife & rapidly heading for the two point two kids in four years but little outside life.

One Sunday evening after yet another dinner with the inlaws I just sat there thinking & said "I can't do this anymore" & walked.

No cheating, nowhere to go, no idea what was going to happen. I just knew if I let it continue it would be the end of "Me".

We should all remember no one lives in a perfect world, it is what you make of it & all you can do is try to make you & those around you happy. If you can't get out & do it with someone else.

S

If a man or woman declares themselves attached, married, on off. or ginger, black, pink with yellow spots, bi, alien or a pan. If you don't like it or approve. Just ignore and move along. The sooner people stop worrying about and judging others the better the world will be.

I was approached by a couple.

Apparently they dont meet cheats.

I questioned them and they said it only applied to men as women have a good reason to cheat!! Go figure that one

This place can be so fucked up at times

Not personally interested in married people unless they are both playing together.

But I am now wondering if a married man cheating on his partner appeals to a married woman cheating on hers? Or obviously the other way round, or do cheats see other cheats as a problem?

By *pider-WomanWoman  over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

Ask any married women on here if its difficult to get meets. Yep theres your answer

Sandwich

Tell me how that's cheating."

I am sorry that you are in the situation you are in, but just because there’s no love left doesn’t mean it’s not cheating. Until you are divorced it is still cheating and from what you have said I would be very careful not to give him any ammunition against you in that department

What other word would you like to use other than cheating?

If you are suffering domestic abuse there are people that can help and you would be within your rights to get the locks changed. I wish you all the best xx

Sandwich

I am not saying there’s no valid reasons for cheating, but you can’t say that it isn’t cheating just because you don’t want it to be.

You can’t say that an apple is a banana just because you would prefer it to be so.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I am sorry that you are in the situation you are in, but just because there’s no love left doesn’t mean it’s not cheating. Until you are divorced it is still cheating and from what you have said I would be very careful not to give him any ammunition against you in that department

What other word would you like to use other than cheating?

If you are suffering domestic abuse there are people that can help and you would be within your rights to get the locks changed. I wish you all the best xx"

I was in that situation myself. For 13 years. Eventually I plucked up the courage to pack a couple of bin liners of mine and kids stuff and left. We moved into a women's refuge and they helped us to get rehoused. I never cheated or felt the need to. Cheating would have added fuel to the fire and made things so much worse. He would have had every right to divorce me in those grounds had I done so.

» Add a new message to this topic