FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Scam parties

Scam parties

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ild n Naughty OP   Man  over a year ago

south Cheshire

Has anyone had a scam party invite?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What do you mean?

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

What's a scam party?

By *iss SJWoman  over a year ago

Hull

What’s a scam party?

By *iss SJWoman  over a year ago

Hull

"What's a scam party? "

Snap!

By *xperimentalistMan  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

What's a party?

Dudley

"What's a scam party?

Snap! "

Oh my!

Whats a scam party invite?

By *etite HandfulWoman  over a year ago

Chester

I presume its the pay £100 one for a luxury weekend ones.

I was asked over a hundred quid to attend one.

Maybe that is what the OP means. Daylight robbery.

Dudley

To be fair though, some men are so desperate to get their dick wet that they will pay those prices.

"To be fair though, some men are so desperate to get their dick wet that they will pay those prices. "

I'm not surprised, considering how hard it is

Dudley

"To be fair though, some men are so desperate to get their dick wet that they will pay those prices.

I'm not surprised, considering how hard it is "

Maybe if more men actually acted like human beings instead of randy dogs, they might find it easier.

Probably the one going round then they want a ton and a half to go to a posh flat party and you get there with 2 dozen blokes and no fanny.

I hasten to add I haven;t been to one of these.

"To be fair though, some men are so desperate to get their dick wet that they will pay those prices.

Maybe if more men actually acted like human beings instead of randy dogs, they might find it easier.

"

One or two maybe. I don't think I act like a randy dog at all.. And i have never found it easy.

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

[Removed by poster at 04/09/19 19:02:37]

Dudley

One or two maybe. I don't think I act like a randy dog at all.. And i have never found it easy. "

Not one or two, at least half of the men on fab are like that, I wasn't aiming it at you in particular.

One or two maybe. I don't think I act like a randy dog at all.. And i have never found it easy.

Not one or two, at least half of the men on fab are like that, I wasn't aiming it at you in particular. "

From what i've seen in last few months it's more like 85-90%.

You're being too nice with that "half" statement

"What’s a scam party?"

the conservatives

Not one or two, at least half of the men on fab are like that, I wasn't aiming it at you in particular. "

The sad thing is for you decent ladies and us decent guys that if the site owners got rid of the bad guys it would make a huge dent in their income, so it makes good business sense to keep them in.

So as there are approximately 30,000 folk on fab right now and men make up say two-thirds of fab, that's 20,000 men, of which at least 10,000 are willing to pay £100 to 'get their dick wet'. Yeah, ok.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Not one or two, at least half of the men on fab are like that, I wasn't aiming it at you in particular.

The sad thing is for you decent ladies and us decent guys that if the site owners got rid of the bad guys it would make a huge dent in their income, so it makes good business sense to keep them in."

Being randy is not against site rules

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

To the OP, if you are being offered paid/ scam parties please report so Admin can deal with it