FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Perception

Perception

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Isn't it odd how our own perception can differ from others and is especially dependent on how we're feeling internally at the time.

I have, more than once been, had it made aware that others how found me (and sometimes us) intimidating.

There are varying reasons, but not the ones I expected them to be.

Would you approach me/us or do you too, feel intimidated?

If so, why?

P

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Isn't it odd how our own perception can differ from others and is especially dependent on how we're feeling internally at the time.

I have, more than once been, had it made aware that others how found me (and sometimes us) intimidating.

If so, why?

P"

We both would approach you without hesitation. Tbh most people can feel intimidated by most people especially on a site like this. But that could be down to shyness or nerves x

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

You both show confidence through your photos and comments on the forums, so maybe some are intimidated by that

Personally, I’m not, as when you observe people for long enough, you’ll see there’s two good kind hearted people also there

"Isn't it odd how our own perception can differ from others and is especially dependent on how we're feeling internally at the time.

If so, why?

P

We both would approach you without hesitation. Tbh most people can feel intimidated by most people especially on a site like this. But that could be down to shyness or nerves x"

So true. I always assumed people were intimidated by my personality and that I can be outspoken. Never occurred to me it could be for any other reason.

Thank you

By *llaboutthewifeCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

I remember messaging you when we were first here. You were really friendly. So no, I wouldn't be scared to approach you.

Actually did do one of those colour pics last night, eventually....

Jo x

By *uzukiNo1Woman  over a year ago

Rhyl

Course, I'm to long in the tooth to be intimidated by anyone.....and to be honest I've always thought you were down to earth with reading your posts....and funny as fook...

"You both show confidence through your photos and comments on the forums, so maybe some are intimidated by that

Personally, I’m not, as when you observe people for long enough, you’ll see there’s two good kind hearted people also there "

A people reader. I like it.

I've had it myself when over time you can see the people under the exterior, and it can be really lovely to witness.

X

P

Lovely profile, precise and detailed. Not intimidating to me at all

By *izzymonkeyMan  over a year ago

Hiding In A Bush

"

So true. I always assumed people were intimidated by my personality and that I can be outspoken. Never occurred to me it could be for any other reason.

Thank you "

Hell No Aunty P & Uncle B....you pair are ace....top notch humour, only people who wouldn't contact, I'd presume is rather quiet not very jokey people....it's a win from me!!!

"I remember messaging you when we were first here. You were really friendly. So no, I wouldn't be scared to approach you.

Jo x "

Ha! I tried one last night too but the app kept crashing so I fucked it off

I know I can be headstrong but I'm also heartstrong too

Thank you

X

P

"Course, I'm to long in the tooth to be intimidated by anyone.....and to be honest I've always thought you were down to earth with reading your posts....and funny as fook..."

She gets it.

P

"Lovely profile, precise and detailed. Not intimidating to me at all "

Sorry I've been distracted by the most evil dog fart ever to enter my nostrils.

Thank you

P

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

Depends, I probably wouldnt approach you for sex but nothing would really stop me approaching for conversation.

By *llaboutthewifeCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

"I remember messaging you when we were first here. You were really friendly. So no, I wouldn't be scared to approach you.

Jo x

Thank you

X

P"

Oh funny you should say that, mine did too. Downloaded another called Colour Effects.

I'm pretty direct when I want to be, too old for pussy footing round anymore.

X

"

Thank you

Hell No Aunty P & Uncle B....you pair are ace....top notch humour, only people who wouldn't contact, I'd presume is rather quiet not very jokey people....it's a win from me!!! "

To quote my single profile

one thing is certain and that's time spent with me isn't boring. Unless you bore me, in which case it will be like pulling teeth and no fucker really likes the dentist.

P

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

It really does depend on how the other person is feeling quite often. People will interpret your posts, profile whatever as being a good confirmation of you being intimidating rather than question why they feel that way.

You're a potty mouthed, loveable authentic woman and I've never found you intimidating. Not even when you shacked up a couples profile.

"Depends, I probably wouldnt approach you for sex but nothing would really stop me approaching for conversation."

Is that because we don't tick your boxes or something else?

And good, I'm glad. We really aren't unapproachable. Unless the approacher is a twat in which case all bets are off.

P

Jo x

Thank you

X

P

Oh funny you should say that, mine did too. Downloaded another called Colour Effects.

I'm pretty direct when I want to be, too old for pussy footing round anymore.

X"

I put my foot in a pussy more than once. I was concerned I may have a catchy toenail

P

Hiding In A Bush

"

I put my foot in a pussy more than once. I was concerned I may have a catchy toenail

P"

I'm okay on this front.....recently lost both big toenails in 2 separate footballing accidents....so I won't need to trim for a good few months now!!! haha

"It really does depend on how the other person is feeling quite often. People will interpret your posts, profile whatever as being a good confirmation of you being intimidating rather than question why they feel that way.

You're a potty mouthed, loveable authentic woman and I've never found you intimidating. Not even when you shacked up a couples profile. "

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay

I used to find you intimidating but that was because I lacked understanding, I can admit that. I'm a big girl now.

Oh god, dog has farted again

Seriously who's been feeding the canine without my knowledge?!

By *irthandgirthMan  over a year ago

Camberley occasionally doncaster

If so, why?

P"

I would approach you. Opening a bottle of rum and shouting for ice cubes and mixers

"

P

I'm okay on this front.....recently lost both big toenails in 2 separate footballing accidents....so I won't need to trim for a good few months now!!! haha"

Ouchiefuckery. What does it feel like to touch? Smooth skin or hard? Genuinely interested

P

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

You sound very approachable, great profile

If so, why?

P

I would approach you. Opening a bottle of rum and shouting for ice cubes and mixers "

Yes yes yes!

I don't drink often tho so the messy would be excessive

P

Id approach you with a trumpet to put up ya pooper see if its classical or jazz

"You sound very approachable, great profile "

Thanks beaut, how's about from our forum contributions tho?

P

"Id approach you with a trumpet to put up ya pooper see if its classical or jazz "

Plug the end and whack it over the dogs for now. This ain't even funny. I'm in nasal hell.

P

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

The only reason we wouldn't approach you for a meet is because you're under our lower age range. Socially we approach most people

Hiding In A Bush

"

I'm okay on this front.....recently lost both big toenails in 2 separate footballing accidents....so I won't need to trim for a good few months now!!! haha

Ouchiefuckery. What does it feel like to touch? Smooth skin or hard? Genuinely interested

P"

smooth and tender at first....hi now its hardened a little bit....think of like the ball of your foot type skin....or the tough skin on a working mans palms....

chelmsford

"You sound very approachable, great profile

P"

I like your advice line, you are funny and confident, I like that in a person, what you see is what you get

"The only reason we wouldn't approach you for a meet is because you're under our lower age range. Socially we approach most people"

I'm glad to hear that. You're one of those I was intimidated by in the past. I felt your knowledge, life experience and steadfastness was almost a wall I couldn't see past or have anything to offer, even in a conversation sense. I've learnt that's not the case, and though I may have perceived you as cold to start with, it's more that you're factual and open things up for debate and get people thinking.

P

"

P

smooth and tender at first....hi now its hardened a little bit....think of like the ball of your foot type skin....or the tough skin on a working mans palms.... "

I want to know if it makes musical tones like a xylophone

P

P

I like your advice line, you are funny and confident, I like that in a person, what you see is what you get"

Pretty much that!

P

chelmsford

P

I like your advice line, you are funny and confident, I like that in a person, what you see is what you get

Pretty much that!

P"

On a mooch

"You both show confidence through your photos and comments on the forums, so maybe some are intimidated by that

Personally, I’m not, as when you observe people for long enough, you’ll see there’s two good kind hearted people also there

I've had it myself when over time you can see the people under the exterior, and it can be really lovely to witness.

X

P"

Yes I’m a reader and observer

Never judge book by its cover as there is always more inside, sometimes you want to keep reading and other times you need to discard it

Hiding In A Bush

"

P"

.....I think I made Fucking musical xylophone tones when it happened.....I definitely hit that George Michael high note too.....

I wanna hit that hiiiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhh yeah, yeah, yeah

....I'd say give it another week and you'll be able to play a tune on these bad boys defo...

X

P

Never judge book by its cover as there is always more inside, sometimes you want to keep reading and other times you need to discard it

"

For sure, takes time but it's time well invested.

I'm starting to think it might be me not the dog

"

P

.....I think I made Fucking musical xylophone tones when it happened.....I definitely hit that George Michael high note too.....

I wanna hit that hiiiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhh yeah, yeah, yeah

....I'd say give it another week and you'll be able to play a tune on these bad boys defo... "

Bingiddy-bong toenails calling

P

"Id approach you with a trumpet to put up ya pooper see if its classical or jazz

Plug the end and whack it over the dogs for now. This ain't even funny. I'm in nasal hell.

P"

vix is key silence of the lambs tip

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"The only reason we wouldn't approach you for a meet is because you're under our lower age range. Socially we approach most people

I'm glad to hear that. You're one of those I was intimidated by in the past. I felt your knowledge, life experience and steadfastness was almost a wall I couldn't see past or have anything to offer, even in a conversation sense. I've learnt that's not the case, and though I may have perceived you as cold to start with, it's more that you're factual and open things up for debate and get people thinking.

P"

Bloomin eck, really!

"Id approach you with a trumpet to put up ya pooper see if its classical or jazz

P vix is key silence of the lambs tip"

Yes! Good shout

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"The only reason we wouldn't approach you for a meet is because you're under our lower age range. Socially we approach most people

P

Bloomin eck, really!"

Mind you that explains much

P

Bloomin eck, really!"

Honest. Again, that comes down to how we're feeling inside. I was a bit lost I suppose, working myself out. You have your shit together and it shows, not just fab shit but life shit too. I suppose I forgot that you've not always been that way and had to take a journey to get there.

P

On a mooch

"

X

P

I'm starting to think it might be me not the dog "

It definitely is

Lol I’m sure it’s the dog not you

Forum Mod

East Sussex

P

Bloomin eck, really!

Honest. Again, that comes down to how we're feeling inside. I was a bit lost I suppose, working myself out. You have your shit together and it shows, not just fab shit but life shit too. I suppose I forgot that you've not always been that way and had to take a journey to get there.

P"

And what a journey!

"

X

P

I'm starting to think it might be me not the dog

It definitely is

Lol I’m sure it’s the dog not you "

Well she needs to take her arse outside and release the demon. I can't take much more!

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

"Depends, I probably wouldnt approach you for sex but nothing would really stop me approaching for conversation.

And good, I'm glad. We really aren't unapproachable. Unless the approacher is a twat in which case all bets are off.

P"

No, it's because I dont think anybody really wants me for that so I wont really approach anybody. Sometimes I do, not often though.

P

Bloomin eck, really!

P

And what a journey!"

Thank you though, I know you don't go into huge detail and don't do "friends" but you have impacted on others in a positive way and it been educators in your own right and I appreciate it. That don't mean I agree with ya all the time tho!

P

"Depends, I probably wouldnt approach you for sex but nothing would really stop me approaching for conversation.

P

No, it's because I dont think anybody really wants me for that so I wont really approach anybody. Sometimes I do, not often though."

I can understand that. I've been there myself too.

P

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Nah, I think you're cool

By *aven RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I think you are funny as fuck, inclusive, not afraid to speak your mind either. All great qualities. I'd definitely approach you x

"Nah, I think you're cool "

I'm still laughing at " you deep fried your dick dude"

Thank you

X

P

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I find a lot of people intimidating tbh.

Intimidating... ive had bigger shits!

"I think you are funny as fuck, inclusive, not afraid to speak your mind either. All great qualities. I'd definitely approach you x"

Even though I could judo chop you on the back of the knee so you were the same height as me?

P

Liverpool

"I think you are funny as fuck, inclusive, not afraid to speak your mind either. All great qualities. I'd definitely approach you x

Even though I could judo chop you on the back of the knee so you were the same height as me?

P"

I'm not that much taller. Plus can't walk in heels, I resemble bambi on ice x

"I find a lot of people intimidating tbh. "

I found you intimidating to start with. I think because of the "I'll accept nothing less" attitude, which isn't at all wrong, but I reckon it's when our own self confidence or self assurance is off kilter that I know I personally am unsure how to deal with that so I avoid.

I guess it's a case of seeing myself as the "less" in the nothing less. That make sense?

P

"

Intimidating... ive had bigger shits!"

I'll bite your left sack.

"I think you are funny as fuck, inclusive, not afraid to speak your mind either. All great qualities. I'd definitely approach you x

P

I'm not that much taller. Plus can't walk in heels, I resemble bambi on ice x"

I attempt it and it's funny. I'll give up one day

Liverpool

P

I'm not that much taller. Plus can't walk in heels, I resemble bambi on ice x

I attempt it and it's funny. I'll give up one day "

Never give up. I amuse those around me when i walk in heels x

Manchester (she/her)

"I find a lot of people intimidating tbh.

I found you intimidating to start with. I think because of the "I'll accept nothing less" attitude, which isn't at all wrong, but I reckon it's when our own self confidence or self assurance is off kilter that I know I personally am unsure how to deal with that so I avoid.

I guess it's a case of seeing myself as the "less" in the nothing less. That make sense?

P"

Oh definitely. That attitude comes from a very defensive place, though, as you now know. I don't entirely grasp people finding me intimidating, although I get it a bit.

By *irthandgirthMan  over a year ago

Camberley occasionally doncaster

If so, why?

P

I would approach you. Opening a bottle of rum and shouting for ice cubes and mixers

Yes yes yes!

P"

That's fine. I would hold your hair..

If so, why?

P

Yes yes yes!

P

That's fine. I would hold your hair.. "

You must have big hands.

"I find a lot of people intimidating tbh.

P

Oh definitely. That attitude comes from a very defensive place, though, as you now know. I don't entirely grasp people finding me intimidating, although I get it a bit. "

Same here, I assumed it was because I can be vocal and stamp my feet about things I find unjust

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Intimidated? That's not the half of it - you scare the shitfuckery out of me with your razor sharp wits and talented and creative pics not to mention that caring sharing side you have - in fact I had to pull my big boy pants up extra tight just to post on this thread I'm that intimidated

Still think you're the dogs bollocks too though

I would say more admiration than intimidation, you are both super hot , your pics are awesome and I love your attitude and you have a lovely caring side !x

Forum Mod

East Sussex

P

Bloomin eck, really!

P

And what a journey!

Thank you though, I know you don't go into huge detail and don't do "friends" but you have impacted on others in a positive way and it been educators in your own right and I appreciate it. That don't mean I agree with ya all the time tho!

P"

I've found your perception of me very interesting. It explains quite a lot.

Thank you for your positive comments and I'm glad you don't agree with me all the time

"Intimidated? That's not the half of it - you scare the shitfuckery out of me with your razor sharp wits and talented and creative pics not to mention that caring sharing side you have - in fact I had to pull my big boy pants up extra tight just to post on this thread I'm that intimidated

Still think you're the dogs bollocks too though "

Gone up a size in huggies? Proud of you

Well yes, that's exactly what I meant when starting the thread. Perfection can be somewhat frightening

P

"I would say more admiration than intimidation, you are both super hot , your pics are awesome and I love your attitude and you have a lovely caring side !x"

You do realise there's people looking at you thinking exactly the same!

P

P

Bloomin eck, really!

P

And what a journey!

P

I've found your perception of me very interesting. It explains quite a lot.

Thank you for your positive comments and I'm glad you don't agree with me all the time "

Just calling it as I see it, as I quite often do!

You're welcome. And fuck that, I don't agree with anyone all the time

"I would say more admiration than intimidation, you are both super hot , your pics are awesome and I love your attitude and you have a lovely caring side !x

You do realise there's people looking at you thinking exactly the same!

P"

Doubtful but it’s a lovely thought thank you xxx

I've only read the OP sorry.

I think I was a bit intimidated by you both separately (when you were on single profiles.)

B used to post more in the forums. He came across as a nice guy and he wrote long posts which I liked to read. I think I found him a bit intimidating because of his profile pics.

P I think I found you intimidating in that you're feisty, and also because of your pics.

But I didn't find either of you too scary- I still mailed you both about different subjects/ threads over the years and you were both really nice.

If I thought you were too intimidating I think I wouldn't have mailed you at all, if that makes sense.

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

"It really does depend on how the other person is feeling quite often. People will interpret your posts, profile whatever as being a good confirmation of you being intimidating rather than question why they feel that way.

You're a potty mouthed, loveable authentic woman and I've never found you intimidating. Not even when you shacked up a couples profile.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay

I used to find you intimidating but that was because I lacked understanding, I can admit that. I'm a big girl now.

Seriously who's been feeding the canine without my knowledge?!"

So grim. So you.

I don't know why you would ever find me intimidating nor why anyone would. I heard it a few times back in my feisty gobshite era. Maybe that's why? I don't get it. There's only been one person I've been intimidated by that used fab and that was more because they were utterly beautiful and intelligent. Like this combination of ooft I hadn't come across before. Now I know they are actually as bloody daft and dull at times as the rest of us.

How can anyone find photos and words intimidating, this isn’t real life, this is typing in a box and pressing send.

Physically yes you are both intimidating, though you’re within our age range I wouldn’t feel comfortable being naked in your company but that’s me.

But having met you both separately at socials, you are lovely and fun people x

"I've only read the OP sorry.

I think I was a bit intimidated by you both separately (when you were on single profiles.)

B used to post more in the forums. He came across as a nice guy and he wrote long posts which I liked to read. I think I found him a bit intimidating because of his profile pics.

P I think I found you intimidating in that you're feisty, and also because of your pics.

But I didn't find either of you too scary- I still mailed you both about different subjects/ threads over the years and you were both really nice.

If I thought you were too intimidating I think I wouldn't have mailed you at all, if that makes sense. "

No need for apologies!

I found B intimidating for the same reason, plus his veris both given and recieved made me go I have ZERO to bring sexually to the table here, what on earth will he see in me when he has what appears to be the world at his feet and an inbox already full.

Thank you our Mave

P

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Op I don't find either of you intimidating, interesting, intelligent and fun yes.

Yes I would approach you x

By *irlintheRedRed dressWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow

I dont get this post? Is it another Look at me type one as I fail to grasp what you think may intimidate people?

I don't do couples so that's out, but I never found you intimidating before,even when you went from sex bomb to delightfully crazy lady in my book. It's not a long book...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay

Seriously who's been feeding the canine without my knowledge?!

So grim. So you.

I don't know why you would ever find me intimidating nor why anyone would. I heard it a few times back in my feisty gobshite era. Maybe that's why? I don't get it. There's only been one person I've been intimidated by that used fab and that was more because they were utterly beautiful and intelligent. Like this combination of ooft I hadn't come across before. Now I know they are actually as bloody daft and dull at times as the rest of us. "

I think it's because we're unsure of ourselves at times, like I'm not gonna try to get involved in a convo about some intellectual stuff with you coz I'm well behind the mark, but I think we fail to realise it's not always about what you can offer, but also about what you can learn. I know I'm guilty of forgetting people can be more than just their profile or their opinions/knowledge

P

"How can anyone find photos and words intimidating, this isn’t real life, this is typing in a box and pressing send. "

Come to my front door and I'll show ya

*locks n loads

P

I think I was wary for a start because you seem very outgoing and I have said before, have a really quick witted sense of humour. However, you make me piss myself with your casual c*nting and for that reason I'm in!

"Physically yes you are both intimidating, though you’re within our age range I wouldn’t feel comfortable being naked in your company but that’s me.

But having met you both separately at socials, you are lovely and fun people x "

Again I can understand this trail of thinking. Me and B were talking last night and I realised that even though I like to be an individual, I also can feel intimidated by those that are different to me physically and I want to blend in.

P

"Op I don't find either of you intimidating, interesting, intelligent and fun yes.

Yes I would approach you x"

And next time I won't flounce away all busy. I WILL make more time and that's a promise

P

"I dont get this post? Is it another Look at me type one as I fail to grasp what you think may intimidate people? "

That's the whole point.

When people have mentioned being intimidated I assumed it's coz I come with a side order of crazy bitch and people didn't know how to take me, never once did I think it could be physically or anything else, but as the thread proves, there are many reasons we can feel intimidated by others, and often they aren't what we expect them to be.

P

"I don't do couples so that's out, but I never found you intimidating before,even when you went from sex bomb to delightfully crazy lady in my book. It's not a long book..."

Like my legs

P

"I think I was wary for a start because you seem very outgoing and I have said before, have a really quick witted sense of humour. However, you make me piss myself with your casual c*nting and for that reason I'm in! "

Huzzah! If I were a dinosaur I'd be a cuntosaurus rex

P

Over the rainbow

"I dont get this post? Is it another Look at me type one as I fail to grasp what you think may intimidate people?

That's the whole point.

When people have mentioned being intimidated I assumed it's coz I come with a side order of crazy bitch and people didn't know how to take me, never once did I think it could be physically or anything else, but as the thread proves, there are many reasons we can feel intimidated by others, and often they aren't what we expect them to be.

P"

From a quick look at your profile I would assume you are very confident about your body but that wouldnt intimidate me? Im also very body confident,Im just way too lazy to take a million photos

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

I'm too big to be intimidated by anyone

Personally, I think you're bloody smashing.

We've chatted for so long.

you're don't mince your words, you say what you think, what you feel, from the heart.

You don't suffer fools, and will stand up for others.

You are a diamond xx

Hiding In A Bush

So.....

The consensus =

Your bat Shit crazy

Take Fucking awesome photos

Make quality forum threads/posts

Are funny as Fuck

Both a pair of hotties

Are actually approachable

But still slightly intimidating at the same time...

.....sounds like a win in my book?!

"I dont get this post? Is it another Look at me type one as I fail to grasp what you think may intimidate people?

That's the whole point.

P

From a quick look at your profile I would assume you are very confident about your body but that wouldnt intimidate me? Im also very body confident,Im just way too lazy to take a million photos "

I can be, at other times I dislike my body immensely. A lot comes down to what's going on internally and issues I may be struggling with that aren't even related to my body.

P

"I'm too big to be intimidated by anyone

Personally, I think you're bloody smashing.

We've chatted for so long.

you're don't mince your words, you say what you think, what you feel, from the heart.

You don't suffer fools, and will stand up for others.

You are a diamond xx

"

You know what... I am

Sometimes I may feel like I'm trying to polish a dog plop inside and out, and feel like giving up, but on the whole I'm a rare breed.

Mwah

P

Over the rainbow

That's the whole point.

P

From a quick look at your profile I would assume you are very confident about your body but that wouldnt intimidate me? Im also very body confident,Im just way too lazy to take a million photos

I can be, at other times I dislike my body immensely. A lot comes down to what's going on internally and issues I may be struggling with that aren't even related to my body.

P"

Well I think thats a common feeling for a lot of people in general.

A lot of folk who appear the most confident are really the most insecure I find and seeking validation from others.

I certainly wouldnt be intimidated to speak to you in a club so if I ever see you I shall say Hi

"I dont get this post? Is it another Look at me type one as I fail to grasp what you think may intimidate people? "

All thread’s are look at me posts.

"So.....

The consensus =

Your bat Shit crazy

Take Fucking awesome photos

Make quality forum threads/posts

Are funny as Fuck

Both a pair of hotties

Are actually approachable

But still slightly intimidating at the same time...

.....sounds like a win in my book?! "

that's about the jist of it

Todays lesson has also been one of

* our own perception and those of others may differ, even if using the same descriptive

*we can be intimidated by what we don't know

*not all "insults" are insulting, some can be from a totally different angle.

P

That's the whole point.

P

P

Well I think thats a common feeling for a lot of people in general.

A lot of folk who appear the most confident are really the most insecure I find and seeking validation from others.

I certainly wouldnt be intimidated to speak to you in a club so if I ever see you I shall say Hi "

Make sure you do

By *ink Panther.Woman  over a year ago

Preston

Intimidating? Hell no. Crazy? Hell yes xxx

Hiding In A Bush

"

* our own perception and those of others may differ, even if using the same descriptive

P"

.....Have we been watching an episode of Sesame Street???

"Intimidating? Hell no. Crazy? Hell yes xxx"

I've learned to embrace it rather than fight it

P

"

P

.....Have we been watching an episode of Sesame Street??? "

Just the one Ah-ah-ah-ah

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

No one intimidates me. Some people (very few) just plainly put me off. Neither one in your case Op.

Manchester (she/her)

"No one intimidates me. Some people (very few) just plainly put me off. Neither one in your case Op. "

In the nicest way possible, I hate you.

(obviously not really )

Hiding In A Bush

"

Just the one Ah-ah-ah-ah "

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hUeN6LZNPVQ

"

Just the one Ah-ah-ah-ah

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hUeN6LZNPVQ

"

That's the one!

By *lfacatMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

Well P, your scare the shit out of me...Not!

IA

X

If so, why?

P"

Wouldn't go near either of you with a barge pole

In all honesty? I don't find either of you intimidating, because I read all the honest, good advice you both give to others. Delving into past pain to help.

Add to that every conversation I've had with either of you.. always makes me smile.

Though I can see where others may be coming from.. Confident.. brutally honest when required.. sexually adventurous..

Not everyone knows themselves like we know ourselves, or as relaxed with who/what they are.

Bit like my League post really and I'm giving the same answer you gave me My.. how are memories are short

I’m a bit intimidated.

"Well P, your scare the shit out of me...Not!

IA

X"

If so, why?

P

Wouldn't go near either of you with a barge pole

In all honesty? I don't find either of you intimidating, because I read all the honest, good advice you both give to others. Delving into past pain to help.

Add to that every conversation I've had with either of you.. always makes me smile.

Though I can see where others may be coming from.. Confident.. brutally honest when required.. sexually adventurous..

Not everyone knows themselves like we know ourselves, or as relaxed with who/what they are.

Bit like my League post really and I'm giving the same answer you gave me My.. how are memories are short "

I agree. Well I would, it's complimentary

Again tho, it shows that reading people over time can be different to the initial impression you have of people.

P

"I’m a bit intimidated. "

Pussy

What of? You think I'll turn all praying mantis on ya?

P

"I’m a bit intimidated.

Pussy

P"

Oï! I’ll show you pussy!

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

If so, why?

P"

Are you intimidating?

I'd say yes

Would I be intimidated?

Absolutely not

Would I be drawn to you ? Absolutely

Would I avoid you

Absolutely, you would both get me into far too tooo muchh trouble

As for perception, I'm still working it all out and it helps if one knew who one is or going to be?

"I’m a bit intimidated.

Pussy

P

Oï! I’ll show you pussy! "

Nah Neither of you are intimidating to me as people. As you well know, I am very fond of both of you albeit I don’t know B as well as you P.

"I don't do couples so that's out, but I never found you intimidating before,even when you went from sex bomb to delightfully crazy lady in my book. It's not a long book...

Like my legs

P"

Nice deflection, but I know your heads...

If so, why?

P

Are you intimidating?

I'd say yes

Would I be intimidated?

Absolutely not

Would I be drawn to you ? Absolutely

Would I avoid you

Absolutely, you would both get me into far too tooo muchh trouble

As for perception, I'm still working it all out and it helps if one knew who one is or going to be?"

Trouble? Us? Nooooooooooo

Yes, I think you've defo got a point in knowing who we are or who aspire to be. As GK said, it makes a difference.

Learning can be a fun ride tho, even if it can be a frustrating ballache at times

P

Manchester (she/her)

Oy. Pussies are tough as fuck!

"Nah Neither of you are intimidating to me as people. As you well know, I am very fond of both of you albeit I don’t know B as well as you P.

"

You've seen every side to me I think, you've been there for me in my dark times and in the sunny ones.

I think that says a fair bit about you too ya know, that you aren't afraid to tackle people head on, and support them. Lots of people see a strop being thrown or tears of frustration and run a mile as they aren't equipped to deal with it. That in itself can be intimidating just in a different sense.

Mwahp

"I don't do couples so that's out, but I never found you intimidating before,even when you went from sex bomb to delightfully crazy lady in my book. It's not a long book...

Like my legs

P

Nice deflection, but I know your heads..."

Strange place in them ain't it!

P

"Oy. Pussies are tough as fuck! "

Take a pounding and come back for more

P

Manchester (she/her)

"Oy. Pussies are tough as fuck!

P"

Yup.

And the whole childbirth thing, yeesh.

P

Yup.

And the whole childbirth thing, yeesh. "

Mine came out the sunroof, he was sat there like buddha too comfy to turn!

P

Like my legs

P

Nice deflection, but I know your heads...

Strange place in them ain't it!

P"

Fascinating..

"Nah Neither of you are intimidating to me as people. As you well know, I am very fond of both of you albeit I don’t know B as well as you P.

You've seen every side to me I think, you've been there for me in my dark times and in the sunny ones.

I think that says a fair bit about you too ya know, that you aren't afraid to tackle people head on, and support them. Lots of people see a strop being thrown or tears of frustration and run a mile as they aren't equipped to deal with it. That in itself can be intimidating just in a different sense.

Mwahp"

Once you’ve stared your own demons in the eye and become friends with them others demons aren’t intimidating. I admire your willingness to come to terms with yours too, albeit your dark night of the soul was a lot darker than mine.

I admire your sexual confidence as a couple too and wouldn’t mind borrowing some

Manchester (she/her)

P

Yup.

P"

I've refrained from spawning for the good of humanity.

Mwahp

Once you’ve stared your own demons in the eye and become friends with them others demons aren’t intimidating. I admire your willingness to come to terms with yours too, albeit your dark night of the soul was a lot darker than mine.

I admire your sexual confidence as a couple too and wouldn’t mind borrowing some

"

I'm absolutely confident when it's just the 2 of us, or 3 if you include the camera but when the number gets bigger is the point I crumble on the inside as far as confidence goes.

P

P

Yup.

P

I've refrained from spawning for the good of humanity. "

A lot of men have just perked up at that last comment! Lol

Mwahp

I'm absolutely confident when it's just the 2 of us, or 3 if you include the camera but when the number gets bigger is the point I crumble on the inside as far as confidence goes.

P"

I get that. Last time I was in a group setting I just threw myself in the deep end and thoroughly enjoyed the swim. However that was 11 years ago, so my lack of confidence is more due to rustiness than anything else

Manchester (she/her)

P

Yup.

P

I've refrained from spawning for the good of humanity.

A lot of men have just perked up at that last comment! Lol "

And they can take their creepy attitudes about that and go away.

P

Yup.

P

I've refrained from spawning for the good of humanity. "

Fuck knows how but I managed a good un.

P

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

If so, why?

P"

Nope you don’t intimidate me at all ... you’re very much on my level - straight talker, no bullshit, likeminded nut case

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

If so, why?

P"

Nope but you know I’m just as intimidating

If so, why?

P

Nope you don’t intimidate me at all ... you’re very much on my level - straight talker, no bullshit, likeminded nut case "

Spiky cunt

P

If so, why?

P

Nope but you know I’m just as intimidating "

Headstrong and self sufficient. That's how I see you. I must admit I DO find you a little intimidating, but that's because I wouldn't want to do anything to upset or disappoint you, out of respect for you.

P

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

If so, why?

P

Nope you don’t intimidate me at all ... you’re very much on my level - straight talker, no bullshit, likeminded nut case

Spiky cunt

P"

*prickly* if you please

If so, why?

P

Spiky cunt

P

*prickly* if you please "

That's the bastard. Posh porcupine

P

Hiding In A Bush

"

Spiky cunt

P

*prickly* if you please "

DC, you assured me it was like varnished peach....

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Through that diamond hard terrifying exterior lies a heart of pure gold.

YOU OP? Intimidating?.....maybe not....

I think a lot of it has to do with how the profile comes across, how they come across on forums show the veris read and whom the veris are from (maybe mostly clubs or couples or how may and for some who their from). Sometime the pictures can be very nice but off-putting. Age and other filters play a lot in it too as to whether one gets in touch as does for guys how often messages are just deleted. There are many more factors and some are to do with the individuals confidence, how they view themselves and will it just be a long chase. Can also just be the perceptions shouted out in the forums by the minority that has a massive influence on how onlookers see how things on fab function. So it's often a bit like russian roulette.

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

If so, why?

P

Spiky cunt

P

*prickly* if you please

P"

That’s why we get along!

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"

Spiky cunt

P

*prickly* if you please

DC, you assured me it was like varnished peach.... "

"Through that diamond hard terrifying exterior lies a heart of pure gold.

YOU OP? Intimidating?.....maybe not...."

I got a little throat lump and almost leaky eye

P

If so, why?

P

Spiky cunt

P

*prickly* if you please

P

That’s why we get along! "

I'm the Waynetta Slob to your Bubbles Devere

P

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

"Through that diamond hard terrifying exterior lies a heart of pure gold.

YOU OP? Intimidating?.....maybe not....

I got a little throat lump and almost leaky eye

P"

I do like freaky

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

If so, why?

P

Spiky cunt

P

*prickly* if you please

P

That’s why we get along!

I'm the Waynetta Slob to your Bubbles Devere

P"

A great pair!

Errrmm..

I think you're insightful and lovely Peach - I'm not sure who your other half is though sorry

I've killed too many brain cells over the years!

I doubt we'd be each others type in a kinky fuckery way but I think we'd have a laugh together

"No one intimidates me. Some people (very few) just plainly put me off. Neither one in your case Op. "

Oops missed this one earlier.

I get the impression it takes quite a lot to get you to give the cold shoulder, and I think you'd be more of the turn the other cheek and look for the good points in people kinda dude. I think you're very self assured which is part of the reason I'm learning people can feel intimidated (when they aren't that way)

P

"Errrmm..

I think you're insightful and lovely Peach - I'm not sure who your other half is though sorry

I doubt we'd be each others type in a kinky fuckery way but I think we'd have a laugh together

"

I think we'd be an intimidating pair if we went on a night out whilst pre-menstrual and sweaty hot

P

"Errrmm..

"

Other than as half of E.D, I am this guy, for B stands for Bliss and everything. Right I'm off to morph back into B again whilst Bliss enjoys another snooze for God knows how long...

That will be all.

Nope...still intimidated

"Errrmm..

Other than as half of E.D, I am this guy, for B stands for Bliss and everything. Right I'm off to morph back into B again whilst Bliss enjoys another snooze for God knows how long...

That will be all. "

"Nope...still intimidated "

And I haven't growled once today!

P

"Nope...still intimidated

And I haven't growled once today!

P"

You've got 44 minutes

Hiding In A Bush

Just to clarify.....alcohol works as an even better inhibitor.....not a sight of intimidation at all Aunty P & Uncle B....

....not that I had any before....I think I've lost mine....did I leave it on your last thread by any chance??

Should I actually own any of this intimidation....or am I okay without it??? haha

[Removed by poster at 04/09/19 01:08:14]

"No one intimidates me. Some people (very few) just plainly put me off. Neither one in your case Op.

Oops missed this one earlier.

I get the impression it takes quite a lot to get you to give the cold shoulder, and I think you'd be more of the turn the other cheek and look for the good points in people kinda dude. I think you're very self assured which is part of the reason I'm learning people can feel intimidated (when they aren't that way)

P"

Spot on and very perceptive There will always be those who confuse confidence or self assuredness with cockiness, of which I have little. I prefer to be misinterpreted and be confident in things i'm at ease with, such as interacting with people. It's far preferable to being hesitant or constantly in self doubt.

And yes, I tend to focus on the positive and it takes a lot to truly aggravate me. I also prefer to make up my own mind regarding people.

(Too many fatigue induced spelling errors in prior post )

"

(Too many fatigue induced spelling errors in prior post )"

Ladies, of his own admittance Chill is tired, now maybe a good time to introduce myself.

I’m Podrick...

Manchester (she/her)

"

(Too many fatigue induced spelling errors in prior post )

Ladies, of his own admittance Chill is tired, now maybe a good time to introduce myself.

I’m Podrick... "

By *aughtyGentleman43Man  over a year ago

copthorne

If so, why?

P"

Hi both,

Having looked at your profile you look like a fun, mischievous couple.

Having never been with a couple or even with more than one person I can imagine it would be pretty good fun

Those who have met you and there's obviously a few on here going by the interaction may have a different opinion than some who only have seen your online persona.

That is normal and I'd say few who may feel you're threatening won't be the ones who would interact or comment about it on the forums.

I'd feel intimidated by one of you if I am honest

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Why would anyone be afraid of you ?? You're a fuckin cracking lass

"Just to clarify.....alcohol works as an even better inhibitor.....not a sight of intimidation at all Aunty P & Uncle B....

....not that I had any before....I think I've lost mine....did I leave it on your last thread by any chance??

Should I actually own any of this intimidation....or am I okay without it??? haha"

It's in your stripey pants

"

Intimidating... ive had bigger shits!

I'll bite your left sack. "

I never leave my sack, only the contents

Hiding In A Bush

"

It's in your stripey pants "

.....aaahhhhh....I'll have a rummage around to see what I can find....

» Add a new message to this topic