FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Bastard toothache.

Bastard toothache.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ewrocks OP   Woman  over a year ago

button moon

Wisdom tooth. Its previously been repaired along with the 2 closest to it, after being broken by a fist 7 yrs ago. Now its broken again and needs to come out. No appointments I can get to for over 2 weeks. I'm considering home removal.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yikes.. I feel your pain! Have you got an emergency dentist mear to You

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Wisdom tooth. Its previously been repaired along with the 2 closest to it, after being broken by a fist 7 yrs ago. Now its broken again and needs to come out. No appointments I can get to for over 2 weeks. I'm considering home removal.

"

I bet you are, toothache is awful. Oil of cloves might help.

button moon

"Yikes.. I feel your pain! Have you got an emergency dentist mear to You "

I'd rather wait for my own. Had a wisdom tooth out emergency dentist previously and the anaesthetic didn't work.

"Wisdom tooth. Its previously been repaired along with the 2 closest to it, after being broken by a fist 7 yrs ago. Now its broken again and needs to come out. No appointments I can get to for over 2 weeks. I'm considering home removal.

I bet you are, toothache is awful. Oil of cloves might help.

"

This is the best bet, i used to use oil of cloves when i had issues with my Wisdom teeth. Also rinse mouth with salt water, helps keep it disinfected as the last thing you want is an infection.

By *ex-a-frolicsCouple  over a year ago

Brizzle

When you’re in severe pain your dentist should be able to get you an emergency appointment. In the meanwhile pain killers & the dreaded oil of cloves will help.

I get gout from time to time & it’s excruciating so understand your pain.

Put pressure on your dentist. Good luck.

button moon

Thanks guys, got clove oil, rinsing it well, discovered putting my gum sheild in means I can drink without increasing the pain. Can't eat though. Diets going to go great next couple of weeks

"Yikes.. I feel your pain! Have you got an emergency dentist mear to You

I'd rather wait for my own. Had a wisdom tooth out emergency dentist previously and the anaesthetic didn't work. "

Aaghhh nightmare init.. Coleman st in Derby are pretty good though

"When you’re in severe pain your dentist should be able to get you an emergency appointment. In the meanwhile pain killers & the dreaded oil of cloves will help.

Put pressure on your dentist. Good luck. "

also keep ringing and let em know you'll take a last minute cancellation

By *ay4realstr8TV/TS  over a year ago

hoyland

"Thanks guys, got clove oil, rinsing it well, discovered putting my gum sheild in means I can drink without increasing the pain. Can't eat though. Diets going to go great next couple of weeks "

I feel your pain had two impacted removed when they started playing up and my god did they.. I have never experienced anything like it ever, can I ask is money an issue? I went to a private dentist as NHS was too long and I was in agony, they put me too sleep and boom were out. But was like £400 ....

button moon

"When you’re in severe pain your dentist should be able to get you an emergency appointment. In the meanwhile pain killers & the dreaded oil of cloves will help.

Put pressure on your dentist. Good luck. "

He's been my dentist for 18 yrs, will squeeze me in as soon as he can but other dentist is currently on holiday, and the wisdom tooth is bridged with the next 2 teeth so wont be a quick job. The appointment in 2 weeks was already booked, 6 month check up

button moon

"Thanks guys, got clove oil, rinsing it well, discovered putting my gum sheild in means I can drink without increasing the pain. Can't eat though. Diets going to go great next couple of weeks

I feel your pain had two impacted removed when they started playing up and my god did they.. I have never experienced anything like it ever, can I ask is money an issue? I went to a private dentist as NHS was too long and I was in agony, they put me too sleep and boom were out. But was like £400 ...."

I pay private already, mini me is seen nhs at same dentist, pay 14quid a month so all costs covered, its just a long job. Any cancellations are mine, and i work 2mins from my dentist

By *hechapMan  over a year ago

Derry

Rinse it out with whiskey.

I am not bull shiting you.

It will beat all those over the counter remedies.

Whiskey is the best relief for toothache providing the whiskey can get down into the damaged tooth.

Drinking it is optional.

By *exy Black JenWoman  over a year ago

London/Eastbourne weekends

"Rinse it out with whiskey.

Whiskey is the best relief for toothache providing the whiskey can get down into the damaged tooth.

I have to say l agree. Sounds crazy right?...but when l had a toothache it worked!.. that being said if youre not wanting to become an alcoholic in 2 weeks, Ibrufen 500m ones, only from the pharmacist, plus paracetamol. That will sort you right out!..

Drinking it is optional."

button moon

"Rinse it out with whiskey.

I have to say l agree. Sounds crazy right?...but when l had a toothache it worked!.. that being said if youre not wanting to become an alcoholic in 2 weeks, Ibrufen 500m ones, only from the pharmacist, plus paracetamol. That will sort you right out!..

Drinking it is optional."

It's rude to spit

I don't envy you, toothache is the worst kind of pain, I hope you get sorted soon.

By *uzukiNo1Woman  over a year ago

Rhyl

Awwww OP I feel for you....horrible, is there no emergency dentists where you are?

Whisky. It really does work. Take a sip and hold it over the tooth giving you problems ...swill round like mouth wash.

Chances are you have an infection under the tooth, I suggest going straight to the hospital and getting a course of antibiotics and codeine.

One will cure the the infection the other will stop you shitting for a week!!

[Removed by poster at 03/09/19 22:28:05]

button moon

The whiskey is helping!

I possibly could get in with an emergency dentist, but my other top wisdom tooth was removed at at emergency dentist and the numbing hadn't worked. Nose was numb, and forehead, but he carried on.

Never been bothered by the dentist till then, now I'll only see the one I've used since a teen. Xx

» Add a new message to this topic