FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Here is the situation

Here is the situation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've a meet planned for about a months time, there is a lot of sexual tension building up already and i hope it continues to mount up until the date of the meet/social.

On the day of the meet, should i give him what he wants (i actually want it too) straight away, no words spoken at all until afterwards... or do i just tease him further until after we've been to the social? Teasing him further throughout the course of the afternoon/evenings activities?

So in a nutshell go for the kill straight away or tease the pray til they are putty in your hands?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

oooooooo can't decide but if there is fireworks go straight in and top up again later methinks.

Tease... That's what I'd like

see how it goes on the night, go with the flow and if it feels right it will happen as many times as you both want hehe

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

You should sex him straight away then sex him again after social and probably one in the loos during social.

I think teasing all the way lol x

we were gonna settle it over a best of 3 games of pool... he wins he gets to fuck me every which way and asap... i win i tease him all night and flirt outrageously with other men at the social which i already know will wind him up...

our hotel bar doesn't have a pool table though. lol

in the night garden

You should tell the hotel to buy a pool table so you can sex him on that too.

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

Why put off today what you can do now because if it is that good you can carry on and do it tomorrow too

"You should tell the hotel to buy a pool table so you can sex him on that too."

Can you magic one.. use your time machine to go back in time and convince the manager to get one as it will be a great investment?

Go with the flow and if it feels right to dive straight in go for it. If not, hold back a bit until you do feel it's ok.

in the night garden

"You should tell the hotel to buy a pool table so you can sex him on that too.

Can you magic one.. use your time machine to go back in time and convince the manager to get one as it will be a great investment? "

I'm on it! Or was/will I?

I don't like playing games or mess with people's emotions.

If I meet a potential playmate face to face and like him, then I would not hesitate to play with him right away.

No one has ever accused me for being a cock tease!

"we were gonna settle it over a best of 3 games of pool... he wins he gets to fuck me every which way and asap... i win i tease him all night and flirt outrageously with other men at the social which i already know will wind him up...

our hotel bar doesn't have a pool table though. lol"

i think if this is what u agreed to then this is what u should do best start looking for somewhere close to social that has a pool table xxxx

make him wait, if you fuck him before you go he may bugger off with someone else once hes already had you

"we were gonna settle it over a best of 3 games of pool... he wins he gets to fuck me every which way and asap... i win i tease him all night and flirt outrageously with other men at the social which i already know will wind him up...

i think if this is what u agreed to then this is what u should do best start looking for somewhere close to social that has a pool table xxxx"

lol i have been trawling the net trying to find out various pubs in Bridgwater but cant find out if any have pool tables.. might ring up a tourist information and see if someone working there might know of a pub with one

We have a pool table in the dining room (I got confused when told to buy a table)

You have a plan, stick to it... but tease the hell out of him constantly

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"make him wait, if you fuck him before you go he may bugger off with someone else once hes already had you "

Nah Id shag him first before he gets to the social, gets a better offer and then changes his mind

"make him wait, if you fuck him before you go he may bugger off with someone else once hes already had you "

lol very good point..

naturally its a fabs social and he can do as he pleases, but we do have a room booked together. Im not quite sure why but think a whole evening of flirting, and teasing will add to the thrill and excitement of the meet.

By *ue care and attentionWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

"make him wait, if you fuck him before you go he may bugger off with someone else once hes already had you

lol very good point..

naturally its a fabs social and he can do as he pleases, but we do have a room booked together. Im not quite sure why but think a whole evening of flirting, and teasing will add to the thrill and excitement of the meet. "

How disappointing though if you wait till the end of the night and it's not what you expect! I'd sample the delights early then you can build up to the main course later.

Also, if it's not to your taste, you have other menus to check out too lol

"make him wait, if you fuck him before you go he may bugger off with someone else once hes already had you

lol very good point..

naturally its a fabs social and he can do as he pleases, but we do have a room booked together. Im not quite sure why but think a whole evening of flirting, and teasing will add to the thrill and excitement of the meet.

How disappointing though if you wait till the end of the night and it's not what you expect! I'd sample the delights early then you can build up to the main course later.

Also, if it's not to your taste, you have other menus to check out too lol"

we have met twice before, i just know he wants me because he tells me everyday since we agree'd we'd go and as much as id love to jump his bones as soon as,, part of me wants to make him wait for it again

By *ngie-babyWoman  over a year ago

huntingdonish

no pool table??

rock, paper, scissors

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

Second hand beans on toast anyone? Part disgested.

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

"

Second hand beans on toast anyone? Part disgested."

Will swap for a cleaner keyboard and mouse.

"no pool table??

rock, paper, scissors "

haha genius!

"You should tell the hotel to buy a pool table so you can sex him on that too."

mate thats the funniest thing ive read on here all day!! seriously burst out laughin

an sassy, make him wait till the end of the night, if it was me in his shoes it would drive me mad waitin, but knowin what was comin would be well worth it an the tension all night would only make things more intense too!

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

[Removed by poster at 20/03/12 18:50:08]

mate thats the funniest thing ive read on here all day!! seriously burst out laughin

an sassy, make him wait till the end of the night, if it was me in his shoes it would drive me mad waitin, but knowin what was comin would be well worth it an the tension all night would only make things more intense too! "

Thats what i'm hoping for Ste.. god im gettin all worked up and flustered about it now and its a month away arghhhhhhh

an sassy, make him wait till the end of the night, if it was me in his shoes it would drive me mad waitin, but knowin what was comin would be well worth it an the tension all night would only make things more intense too!

Thats what i'm hoping for Ste.. god im gettin all worked up and flustered about it now and its a month away arghhhhhhh "

dont worry about it yno, honestly every fella would jump at the chance if a woman dragged them off to bed (an the ones who say they wouldnt are just plain old fibbers!) but at the same time, nothing can give a man the horn more than being teased with what he's got cummin (pardon the pun!)

"I don't like playing games or mess with people's emotions.

If I meet a potential playmate face to face and like him, then I would not hesitate to play with him right away.

+1

"

"I don't like playing games or mess with people's emotions.

+1

"

i agree x

me thinks your in love ,, just an observation ,,, lol good luck to you both

"me thinks your in love ,, just an observation ,,, lol good luck to you both "

lmfao no!! this site is what it is.. Its just lust and a lot of sexual chemistry

i believe ya ,,, lol ,, if i where you i would continue the teasing ,, not too long though ,, he might just explode ,,

Ahhh but Sassy the waiting is the worst bit.. not on the night, I mean the interval between arranging the meet and actually meeting... the teasing texts and messages... its exquisite and excrutiating all at once!

dont give out what you cant take was expression once used

our hotel bar doesn't have a pool table though. lol"

is this a swinging social you are on about.. and if so.. why would it bother him if you flirt with others lol

cali

is a bit of teasing and banter classed as messing with someones emotions??

I dont really think it makes me a cock tease either as he will get what we both want anyway

is this a swinging social you are on about.. and if so.. why would it bother him if you flirt with others lol

cali "

yes its a swinging social,, didn't mean it in the sense of bad winding him up so he wouldnt like it, just possibly tease him more knowing he wants me

mind steal the pool queue,and take pics f it being used on ya sassy...dont take it all mind...could be dangerous

By *ewels74Woman  over a year ago

Dundee/Angus/Blackpool

I think you should tease him all night but in my thoughts of teasing would be your standing with someone at the time then catching your meets eyes from time to time and placing your fingers in places only he could see, or wander up to him back and forward aND just touch him from time to time, giving gentle strokes/touches then nearing the end of the social/gathering and what not go to the ladies and if your wearing any underwear remove them, then wander out and slip them inside your meets pocket then wander into a corner somewhere - giggles..sorry imagination went away with me

This is what I do.

If me and the OH are going to a London club and stay overnight. We get there in the afternoon and we will have a nice relaxing oral sex session.

Then we go for a shower and he gets ready very quickly and has to wait for me. He lies on the bed and watches me getting ready.

He will watch me dry myself and put moisturiser on. Then apply my make up, put my eyelashes on, paint on my lipstick, draw on my beauty spot.

Then he will watch me slip into, or squeeze into, my corselette, ill sit down and seductively roll the silk stocking up each leg. Ill take my time fastening each stocking to the suspender. Ill adjust my boobs so they are spilling out of the cups. Ill slip my shoes on and bend over in front of him and fasten up my ankle straps. Of course I never wear knickers.

Then ill slip my dress on, spray my perfume, then my coat.

Its like a striptease but in reverse. By the time we get into the car he's trying to drive one handed as his hands are stroking my thigh as my dress rides up. he normally can't wait to get to the club to start.

cali "

thanks cali for asking this

"This is what I do.

If me and the OH are going to a London club and stay overnight. We get there in the afternoon and we will have a nice relaxing oral sex session.

Then we go for a shower and he gets ready very quickly and has to wait for me. He lies on the bed and watches me getting ready.

He will watch me dry myself and put moisturiser on. Then apply my make up, put my eyelashes on, paint on my lipstick, draw on my beauty spot.

Then he will watch me slip into, or squeeze into, my corselette, ill sit down and seductively roll the silk stocking up each leg. Ill take my time fastening each stocking to the suspender. Ill adjust my boobs so they are spilling out of the cups. Ill slip my shoes on and bend over in front of him and fasten up my ankle straps. Of course I never wear knickers.

Its like a striptease but in reverse. By the time we get into the car he's trying to drive one handed as his hands are stroking my thigh as my dress rides up. he normally can't wait to get to the club to start.

"

this drives alot of men wild x

"This is what I do.

"

and that is just fantastic

iconic that was freaking HOT

have to admit if i get ready for work or a meet or just to go out my cam is on hot all the while im in chat and thats doing stuff like ironic does

x

I always act as if I am unaware he is watching. He knows he cannot dishevel my clothing, I just pout in the mirror, touch myself as if I'm adjusting my body in the clothes, take ages rubbing in moisturiser, that kind of thing.

I speak for myself but us oldies haven't got the firm young bodies young uns have, so have to try and do something

"I always act as if I am unaware he is watching. He knows he cannot dishevel my clothing, I just pout in the mirror, touch myself as if I'm adjusting my body in the clothes, take ages rubbing in moisturiser, that kind of thing.

I speak for myself but us oldies haven't got the firm young bodies young uns have, so have to try and do something "

hey you!!! speak for yourself i have always used moisturiser and always will the only time i dont use it on my body is pole lesson days and when i got to chams as i know i will end up in the jacuzzi

feebs your not old! x

"I always act as if I am unaware he is watching. He knows he cannot dishevel my clothing, I just pout in the mirror, touch myself as if I'm adjusting my body in the clothes, take ages rubbing in moisturiser, that kind of thing.

I speak for myself but us oldies haven't got the firm young bodies young uns have, so have to try and do something

hey you!!! speak for yourself i have always used moisturiser and always will the only time i dont use it on my body is pole lesson days and when i got to chams as i know i will end up in the jacuzzi"

Lol I know and I use it religiously now I'm in my 40s. You just have to take a bit more time to groom don't you when you're older.

i use this after shower baby oil mist spray.. silky smooth

"I think you should tease him all night but in my thoughts of teasing would be your standing with someone at the time then catching your meets eyes from time to time and placing your fingers in places only he could see, or wander up to him back and forward aND just touch him from time to time, giving gentle strokes/touches then nearing the end of the social/gathering and what not go to the ladies and if your wearing any underwear remove them, then wander out and slip them inside your meets pocket then wander into a corner somewhere - giggles..sorry imagination went away with me "

Lol im taking mental notes on how to potentially spice things up and make it a better evening..

I think you should ravish him at the start. Then take him to play pool and build the teasing up. Then after the the social when you know he his gonna be so hot for you, take him to bed for round 2,3,4 and 5 of Passion.

He'd like that.

shag him, and if you like it, shag him again.

What have you got to gain by waiting?

"shag him, and if you like it, shag him again.

What have you got to gain by waiting?"

i prefer that way unless its a reg meet etc

"I think you should ravish him at the start. Then take him to play pool and build the teasing up. Then after the the social when you know he his gonna be so hot for you, take him to bed for round 2,3,4 and 5 of Passion.

He'd like that. "

haha keep outta this thread you! lol

"shag him, and if you like it, shag him again.

What have you got to gain by waiting?"

My will power is shocking so this will probably be the way things will turn out

"I think you should ravish him at the start. Then take him to play pool and build the teasing up. Then after the the social when you know he his gonna be so hot for you, take him to bed for round 2,3,4 and 5 of Passion.

He'd like that.

haha keep outta this thread you! lol "

Just giving tips from a man's perspective. And if you take my advice you won't go far wrong.

He'd like that.

Just giving tips from a man's perspective. And if you take my advice you won't go far wrong. "

i must admit to laughing out loud at 'round 2,3,4 and 5'.... feeling optimistic??

He'd like that.

Just giving tips from a man's perspective. And if you take my advice you won't go far wrong.

i must admit to laughing out loud at 'round 2,3,4 and 5'.... feeling optimistic?? "

Actually I thought I would take it slowly at first.

need to wear my lowest cut top that i can get away with for this game of pool.. i plan on playing dirty and winning

» Add a new message to this topic