FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Bit down

Bit down

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tella Heels OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

west here ford shire

So I’m a bit fed up, feeling very down at the moment, finances taken a big hit this last few weeks

Jobs pudding me off, father and son business

Their continually arguing it’s not a nice place to be..

I can’t have fun or sex with anyone as I’m not myself

Need cheering up, trouble is I don’t cope with physical things very well now, cancer took its toll, and side effects are life changing

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

Sounds shitty buddy, I hope that you start to feel a bit better soon. Try going for a walk to mull things over and attempt to clear your head. Good luck

west here ford shire

"Sounds shitty buddy, I hope that you start to feel a bit better soon. Try going for a walk to mull things over and attempt to clear your head. Good luck "

I can’t walk very far I was diagnosed with spinal stenosis

It’s a fucker, after about 200 yds

My legs feel like they weigh a ton, the pain is intense and it takes every ounce of energy to even take a step or two.

Had an epidural.. waste of time..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That sounds so daunting. The best thing you can do is reach out like you’re doing and know little by little the sunshine will come back if you keep finding reasons to smile and be hopeful. Sending good thoughts and hoping you’re ok. -Mrs

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

"Sounds shitty buddy, I hope that you start to feel a bit better soon. Try going for a walk to mull things over and attempt to clear your head. Good luck

My legs feel like they weigh a ton, the pain is intense and it takes every ounce of energy to even take a step or two.

Had an epidural.. waste of time.."

Do you need a new body then? It could be arranged

I’ve had 11 epidural injections in my spine and have stenosis as well. None worked individually, but they helped after each set of 3. It is really challenging and the injection makes it worse at first. It’s hard to feel motivated or happy when in constant pain and not feeling like yourself. I’ve had to work hard to push through a lot of pain and get stronger over the years and many times my back had set me back at the beginning. I’m sorry you’ve got this tool

west here ford shire

"Sounds shitty buddy, I hope that you start to feel a bit better soon. Try going for a walk to mull things over and attempt to clear your head. Good luck

Had an epidural.. waste of time..

Do you need a new body then? It could be arranged "

So funny!!!

You try having cancer and being diagnosed with spinal issues within two weeks of one and other...

Surely there is counselling & support available for people in your position?

You can't be the only one to 'live' with cancer

Thing is with feeling down, all the problems seem to conglomerate and become mentally impossible to separate

They are separate issues though and you need to deal with one at a time

Do you talk to your wife & family, if not about Fab or Stella then about the other things that are troubling you?

It's not the first time you have made posts like this, which makes me think you need intervention of a professional nature

I wish you a happier and healthier future, it is within your power x

west here ford shire

"I’ve had 11 epidural injections in my spine and have stenosis as well. None worked individually, but they helped after each set of 3. It is really challenging and the injection makes it worse at first. It’s hard to feel motivated or happy when in constant pain and not feeling like yourself. I’ve had to work hard to push through a lot of pain and get stronger over the years and many times my back had set me back at the beginning. I’m sorry you’ve got this tool "

Thanks it’s true

All because our generation intake far more calcium in our diets, it makes our bodies stronger, but shrinks the spinal canal, so a small amount of damage can cause an awful lot of pain..

Sounds like you have a lot going on sending love and good vibes xx

Go make an appointment and speak with the macmillian nurses there normally easy to find often in hospitals.

west here ford shire

"Go make an appointment and speak with the macmillian nurses there normally easy to find often in hospitals. "

I was a volunteer with “swallows”

Same sort of thing

Nah think it’s the job getting me down

» Add a new message to this topic