FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Pay for it tomorrow.

Pay for it tomorrow.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I just had my first gym session ever today and and although I was as weak as a kitten afterwards (feel ok now) I am doing it to improve my health and confidence not to improve my chances on here although it wouldn't hurt. My question is at the moment I am chunky to say the least but is there anyone out there that likes this? as about 80% of posts I read say they are after gym fit guys.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

You're reading the wrong profiles OP - off the top of my head I can only think of two that ask for gym fit guys out of those on my friends list and I know for a fact one of them is flexible on that.

There are people here looking for everything from gym fit guys through Dad bods and beyond - the key is finding those that are looking for what you can offer

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"You're reading the wrong profiles OP - off the top of my head I can only think of two that ask for gym fit guys out of those on my friends list and I know for a fact one of them is flexible on that.

There are people here looking for everything from gym fit guys through Dad bods and beyond - the key is finding those that are looking for what you can offer "

Cheers pal

» Add a new message to this topic