FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Undatable and fabable

Undatable and fabable

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Haha oh dear after months on a swipe dating site with no luck and yrs on fab with only a few meets when first joined (nothing since)

Starting to wonder if am undatable or fabable?

Before ppl say I know the ratio men to women an the usual stuff, just feels blah that on various sites get no luck in dates or meets etc.

Anyone else the same?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

The swipe site is brilliant had so much fun on that before settling down.

Decent pics well written profile all you need.

Keep plugging away mate

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes i feel undatable or fabable

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Some people will do better or worse than others, whilst the average may be below expectations. I think the typical male on fab falls into the latter category. They can adjust their expectations as well as approach. There's usually a lot that men can do to help them improve their results. Partly results will be about fortune - the right people are around at the same time and communicate effectively. Generally, subject to people existing in the right place, it will be about the amount of relevant effort that a man makes.

It's uncomfortable knowledge that as a man you are in abundance here, that you have to graft as well as persistently improve your marketing strategy - new cillit bang etc. If you are not the person that naturally gets an above average level of interest, the outlook is positive. You are potentially the most likely to be able to make significant gains, if you pursue a smart strategy.

The worst case is probably those who sit back, consistently dawdling along, doing pretty much the same thing, whilst expecting gold plated pussy ticket invitations to avalanche their way.

I've not read the thread, to find out whether op has covered his approach, other aspects of his swinging involvement etc, nor how he gets on in the real world, in comparison.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

How do you fare with face to face encounters?

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

A lot of it is down to knowing how to interact with and treat women. It suddenly clicked for me a few years ago and I haven't gone without for years. I have even ended up meeting the woman of my dreams.

It happened to me. It can happen to you too.

Luke

"How do you fare with face to face encounters?"

I think am ok when meet ppl can be shy but that’s my charm haha

Am ok when chat and know ppl on msg or text just hard as my humour comes or stupid or odd

Fabbed

By *punkyMcFuckKnuckleMan  over a year ago

Glasvegas

Big wide world out there if you look up from your phone. Get out and meet real people, you'll feel better for it.

My views in fab are on my profile. If nothing else I hope it gives you a smile.

"Fabbed "

Thank you very much an gabbed back wow

I dont think anyone is undatable op, there is definitely someone out there for everybody. The problem online is that you can't properly put your personality across as text can be misread or misunderstood so it really comes down to whether you are more physically appealing than the next guy.

I'm told I come across as a nice guy on the site, but my lack of meets or replies to messages makes me think that women aren't overly fussed on nice guys when comes to NSA.

Thanks for the messages and chats

Hopefully life improves

Fab and dating sites should be seen as a back up option to getting out and meeting people surely, you've better odds getting out the door than sat at home. Good luck though

By *edmark07Man  over a year ago

liverpool

My advice for what its worth is don't take it or life too seriously. Enjoy the forums n posts if there's no interest and just be yourself and let your personality show. Most guys on here are in the exact same boat but try not to stress or force it and I'm sure a connection will come your way op. best of British

Thanks for the advice

I try not be engrossed in fab and keep

An open mind and see whenop

» Add a new message to this topic