FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Profile help

Profile help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

On my profile it says not looking for single guys but I'm not looking for guys period lol how do I change this? I went into looking for to see it if would give me an option but it doesn't

Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Go to Account... Message filters.

Block messages from men.

It doesn't matter if you even don't have anything at all on your 'looking for' list, some rude men don't care and will mail you anyway.

"Go to Account... Message filters.

Block messages from men.

It doesn't matter if you even don't have anything at all on your 'looking for' list, some rude men don't care and will mail you anyway. "

Thank you for your reply, I have males and male couples blocked but it still says on my page not meeting single guys I would like it removed incase it gives the wrong impression lol

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

Take it as a compliment?

By *Marvel-Man  over a year ago

In The Gym

Block messages from men.

It doesn't matter if you even don't have anything at all on your 'looking for' list, some rude men don't care and will mail you anyway.

Thank you for your reply, I have males and male couples blocked but it still says on my page not meeting single guys I would like it removed incase it gives the wrong impression lol"

You can't. Soon as the message filters on that's what appears.

Block messages from men.

Thank you for your reply, I have males and male couples blocked but it still says on my page not meeting single guys I would like it removed incase it gives the wrong impression lol

You can't. Soon as the message filters on that's what appears. "

Awh shit, thanks though

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Block messages from men.

You can't. Soon as the message filters on that's what appears.

Awh shit, thanks though "

It's what appears on many men's profiles, so others are used to it. You no longer get the contact that you're not looking for, you just get from the others that you are. Result!

» Add a new message to this topic