FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > in love with 2 females / Torn between 2 lovers.

in love with 2 females / Torn between 2 lovers.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am married and met a girl who I eventually had a relationship with and over time I grew to love her

My wife found out and instantly looked for divorce, but as weeks went on she said she loved me and wanted us to start afresh, I have spent many years with my wife and I do love her, but I also love the girl I met and had a relationship with.

I am totally torn, totally love both in separate ways and both want me.

I know all reading this will think im a rat for cheating, but I do deeply love both, I have thought about leaving both, living on my own and keeping clear of females but at the same time, both want me and I really am in love with both.

I really feel bad, feel shitty but cannot help my love for both, this is not a "fling" or just a bit flirting or fun, I am totally in love with both.

I simply do not know what to do.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

Polyamory?

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

Get them to prove which one loves you more, some sort of competition.

By *andy6677Man  over a year ago

crewe

Im in a polyamorous relationship myself with two amazing girls and it works very well x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Are they both saying you have to choose one of them or would they be willing to look along the poly route? If not only you can decide what to do.

"Are they both saying you have to choose one of them or would they be willing to look along the poly route? If not only you can decide what to do. "

Its more a - choose - both want me to choose, and both want to live with me for rest of their lives, make up home, I simply love both of them, I want to see both okay, do not wish to hurt or cause harm to either, I feel so screwed up

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

Leave them both.

Have a word with yourself. Sort your life out and when you know what it is in life you want, then enter into a relationship where you’re not messing someone around and breaking someone’s faith in men.

One must offer something the other doesnt...perhaps the new lady has rekindled a spark you may have lost and thats your attraction...

The thing is, you'll always love your wife...but are you 'in love' is another question... you cant be if you played around..

A mix of guilt, pleasure and sin...a toxic but addictive mix of emotions...

Most will say be a man and leave your wife and anyone who is a real friend will tell your wife the same..

Be happy, have fun and live for yourself, let your wife go, perhaps she will find someone who really wants her and she will be happy too.....

Just my opinion... doesn't mean a damn thing what I or anyone else says. .youve your own heart and soul...rip off the plaster, it hurts for a second and then you will realise how much youve healed yourself after...

"Get them to prove which one loves you more, some sort of competition."

no, I cannot do that, that is so wrong, I love both in separate ways,

my wife is very pretty and much younger and the girl I am seeing has a heart of gold, both have accepted this situation but wish me to decide, and I simply cannot decide, I do not want to hurt either, obviously I already have, as I am seeing both, but I truly love both.

"I really feel bad, feel shitty but cannot help my love for both, this is not a "fling" or just a bit flirting or fun, I am totally in love with both.

I simply do not know what to do.

."

I wouldn’t look to this site for marriage guidance... actually, with all that going on, I’m surprised you’re looking at this site at all!

Each to their own, I can understand how you can love two women separately, differently, yet at the same time - but you need to work this out for yourself, I’m afraid. Good luck!

"One must offer something the other doesnt...perhaps the new lady has rekindled a spark you may have lost and thats your attraction...

The thing is, you'll always love your wife...but are you 'in love' is another question... you cant be if you played around..

A mix of guilt, pleasure and sin...a toxic but addictive mix of emotions...

Most will say be a man and leave your wife and anyone who is a real friend will tell your wife the same..

Be happy, have fun and live for yourself, let your wife go, perhaps she will find someone who really wants her and she will be happy too.....

Just my opinion... doesn't mean a damn thing what I or anyone else says. .youve your own heart and soul...rip off the plaster, it hurts for a second and then you will realise how much youve healed yourself after..."

I am at this moment buying my wife a new home, ensuring she will have a fully paid off home and no financial worries

I was intending then to buy or rent a simillar property for myself until I - as you say, get my head straight

Our home we live in at present is on the market.

The girl I am also seeing, wants to sell her home, and wants both her and myself to move in together

My mind is saying leave both and live on my own for some time without a relationship, but I simply love them both.

"Get them to prove which one loves you more, some sort of competition.

my wife is very pretty and much younger and the girl I am seeing has a heart of gold, both have accepted this situation but wish me to decide, and I simply cannot decide, I do not want to hurt either, obviously I already have, as I am seeing both, but I truly love both."

You keep referring to your new love as a girl OP, and you say your wife is much younger. What ages are they ?

By *ay4realstr8TV/TS  over a year ago

hoyland

Right Who did you say vows to? Vows made to god that you would love and cherish and be faithful to until death did you part? Your wife I presume? What made you want to marry her? Can’t you look into her eyes and for a second forget about how “normal” and “repetitive” things have become and remember that first kiss you shared with her, the first time she said she loved you, the feelings of nerves and excitement you I’d when you proposed and everything else’s, look at your wife! But I mean really look at her, into her beautiful eyes and remember, remember it all ....

Like someone pointed out earlier OP you may love your wife but your not in love with her or you wouldn't have cheated in the first place

Leave them both,it's not fair to either of them

my wife is very pretty and much younger and the girl I am seeing has a heart of gold, both have accepted this situation but wish me to decide, and I simply cannot decide, I do not want to hurt either, obviously I already have, as I am seeing both, but I truly love both.

You keep referring to your new love as a girl OP, and you say your wife is much younger. What ages are they ?"

my wife is 40, my girlfriend is 47

By *W ChapMan  over a year ago

Swindon

Think this is the wrong site for this sort of advice.

Plus if you have two loves of your life why on earth are you still on here.

And you're on here because?...

Ignoring the fact that cheating on her in the first place was a completely shit thing to do, starting a poly relationship when you've been caught cheating is the absolute worst way to start a poly relationship!

This isn't a question of what can you do to choose one or the other or both. You got yourself into a situation by being selfish and now that you've been caught out you want a way to have your cake and eat it too. You even say that it was an accident since you are on a swingers site as a single man meaning that you have put some thought into this.

Our advice, leave them both, they deserve better.

By *hezuMan  over a year ago

London

You didn't love your wife enough if you started looking for love elsewhere anyway imo pick the new woman

damage is done anyway itll be tense/awkward with wife if you do stay with her. And new wife will always be insecure that same thing might happen to her

You keep referring to your new love as a girl OP, and you say your wife is much younger. What ages are they ?

my wife is 40, my girlfriend is 47"

Ok, sorry OP but them description of girl for a 47yo woman leads me to believe you may see this new wiman as a naive and innocent person. Do you feel an obligation towards her because you see her as a kind of delicate kind-hearted angel you've wronged ?

Ok, sorry OP but them description of girl for a 47yo woman leads me to believe you may see this new wiman as a naive and innocent person. Do you feel an obligation towards her because you see her as a kind of delicate kind-hearted angel you've wronged ?"

absolutely not, she is far from naïve, she is a very strong minded independent person, a size 12 -14

By *pider-WomanWoman  over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

"And you're on here because?..."

Bingo

Seems to me there must have been issues with the first one or why would u have looked elsewhere so its more likely to fail again

Ok, sorry OP but them description of girl for a 47yo woman leads me to believe you may see this new wiman as a naive and innocent person. Do you feel an obligation towards her because you see her as a kind of delicate kind-hearted angel you've wronged ?

absolutely not, she is far from naïve, she is a very strong minded independent person, a size 12 -14"

My mistake, read too much into a term used.

On a side note, it's ridiculous dresses don't come in size 13.

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

"And you're on here because?...

Bingo"

He pinky promises not to fall in love with girl 3 and keep it purely sexual.

absolutely not, she is far from naïve, she is a very strong minded independent person, a size 12 -14"

What the fuck has her dress size got to do with you being a cheat?...

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

I reckon the wife is just saying she wants him back so he dumps the side bit and then she will sack him.

That's what I'd do anyway

I think both women need a word with themselves and both fuck him off!!!!

By *ay4realstr8TV/TS  over a year ago

hoyland

"I think both women need a word with themselves and both fuck him off!!!!"

Totally agree .. at first I felt like I wanted it to work with his wife but the more comments have been made and even about the others dress size all I see is a old fashioned man pig bragging about what he’s done and I hope both women piss him off.

"I think both women need a word with themselves and both fuck him off!!!!

Totally agree .. at first I felt like I wanted it to work with his wife but the more comments have been made and even about the others dress size all I see is a old fashioned man pig bragging about what he’s done and I hope both women piss him off. "

Mate if you have to think about it,and you have an ounce of respect for your wife.....then leave her.she should never be a second thought,she deserves better.do her a favour and set her free

Bingo"

House!

Bingo House! "

You win

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

absolutely not, she is far from naïve, she is a very strong minded independent person, a size 12 -14

What the fuck has her dress size got to do with you being a cheat?..."

Was wondering that myself!!!!

"Im in a polyamorous relationship myself with two amazing girls and it works very well x"

Lucky!

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Right Who did you say vows to? Vows made to god that you would love and cherish and be faithful to until death did you part? Your wife I presume? What made you want to marry her? Can’t you look into her eyes and for a second forget about how “normal” and “repetitive” things have become and remember that first kiss you shared with her, the first time she said she loved you, the feelings of nerves and excitement you I’d when you proposed and everything else’s, look at your wife! But I mean really look at her, into her beautiful eyes and remember, remember it all ...."

This

Jo.Xx

By *nglishdoodMan  over a year ago

Morristown

So you cheated on your wife, and now you're on here looking for yet another opportunity? Do either of them know you want to swing? Do you have other dating site profiles?

Personally you'd be doing both a favour if you left them alone until you sort your shit out.

Bingo House!

You win "

OOOOOHHHH what’s the booby prize?

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

3 lives that are dependent on your behaviour and decisions. Life and maturity is about the decisions that we take and we have to take them, even if we pick not to change things. One of those lives is yours and only you can know what you really need.

Whatever you do decide will probably involve sacrifice and you must work to ensure that no one pays the price for this, ie you must deal with your inner stuff so that you never hold any of them as responsible or owing you anything etc.

You were caught out, presumably your cheating may have continued on, if you'd not been. I don't see that you ever explored improving your relationship with your wife, to attain what you could have had, if you'd not taken another person in parallel. Did your commitment with your wife include this to be something you'd do? If so, you could consider this option?

In a consumer society we can acquire and then dispose of what no longer may seem the style that suits. Consumer products don't typically come with much responsibility, whereas what we do with people does.

You may need to change some of your expectations to gain a better life for you all. I'm curious whether your posting this is symptomatic of you and how you've decided to live - a displacement.

I can't know what will make you happy. It's likely that you may have to lose something, even if means an approach to life that instead includes dealing with your emotions and relationship skills, so others you engage with don't get short-changed. Love isn't everything needed to build relationships.

By *pitfiremk10Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

"Like someone pointed out earlier OP you may love your wife but your not in love with her or you wouldn't have cheated in the first place

Leave them both,it's not fair to either of them"

Absolutely THIS

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Leave them both. They deserve better than this....

crewe

"Im in a polyamorous relationship myself with two amazing girls and it works very well x

Lucky!"

Thanks and yes agreed cheating isnt a good foundation to build any relationship on even a poly one. Need to leave them both alone and take time to rethink your priorities.

Bingo House!

You win OOOOOHHHH what’s the booby prize? "

Depends which one I'm chatting with the lovely lady or you lol

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Polyamory?"

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

and on top of all that you're on here!

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

"Right Who did you say vows to? Vows made to god that you would love and cherish and be faithful to until death did you part? Your wife I presume? What made you want to marry her? Can’t you look into her eyes and for a second forget about how “normal” and “repetitive” things have become and remember that first kiss you shared with her, the first time she said she loved you, the feelings of nerves and excitement you I’d when you proposed and everything else’s, look at your wife! But I mean really look at her, into her beautiful eyes and remember, remember it all ....

This

Jo.Xx "

This too but there were obviously issues which led to an affair are they likely to return or are they resolved completely.

By *lanemikeMan  over a year ago

Bolton

"Leave them both. They deserve better than this...."

That sounds rather judgmental and simplistic. Not sure the advice will be much help to the OP.

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

"Leave them both.

Have a word with yourself. Sort your life out and when you know what it is in life you want, then enter into a relationship where you’re not messing someone around and breaking someone’s faith in men."

Bingo House!

You win OOOOOHHHH what’s the booby prize?

Depends which one I'm chatting with the lovely lady or you lol "

I really don’t know what you are talking about lol

"Polyamory?

"

Leeds

"Leave them both. They deserve better than this....

That sounds rather judgmental and simplistic. Not sure the advice will be much help to the OP. "

It’s advice and I’m not the only person who has said the same so unsure why you are highlighting my comment. They deserve better then him, he is being unfair to both women.

Bingo House!

You win OOOOOHHHH what’s the booby prize?

Depends which one I'm chatting with the lovely lady or you lol I really don’t know what you are talking about lol "

Knob lol

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

"and on top of all that you're on here!"

that's a bloody good point

"Leave them both. They deserve better than this....

That sounds rather judgmental and simplistic. Not sure the advice will be much help to the OP.

It’s advice and I’m not the only person who has said the same so unsure why you are highlighting my comment. They deserve better then him, he is being unfair to both women. "

And its a fair point. If you start a poly or swinging relationship with someone and you are both under full knowledge that its happening then that's a happy healthy relationship.

If you attempt to start a poly/sing relationship because you've been playing away then that's just stupidity. All trust is gone.

Some people may like the idea of their partner cheating, and there's nothing wrong with that if it's your thing but by the sounds of things his wife didn't have any knowledge of it happening and certainly wasn't turned on by the thought of her husband with another woman.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

It's quite simple, you don't actually love either of them. If you did you wouldn't be putting either one of them through this.

Years ago a couple I knew broke up when he left for another woman. He told his wife he loved them both. That's rubbish, if he did he'd have stayed with her and left his mistress.

Take yourself off somewhere, give your head a wobble and make a decision allowing one or both women to rebuild their life. I mean it's not as if you enjoy having two women who say they don't want to leave you, is it...

By *ame-room-no-swapCouple  over a year ago

Taunton

Why don't they play cards for you I sneeringly replied.

And just to make it interesting have a shilling on the side

Show them your Fab profile. That should solve it all.

Then you’ll be single and free to do as you please.

Op. Your lover is a luxury item and she probably knows it. Men tend to feel very lucky to have this opportunity. Your wife is a sure bet, normal, essential. I'm assuming you haven't actually spent a lot of time dwelling with your lover? Has she smelt your silent farts, listened to your burps, washed your clothes, changed your bed? Will she still want you as much after time or will the novelty wear off. You aren't living with her and she isn't having to deal with annoying little habits that may turn the relationship into exactly what you have with your wife!

You've invested time with your lover and may not have set out to fall in love with her, but cheating is a very slippery slope and you now seem to be struggling to handle the situation. Only you can decide what to do for the best and leaving a long-term relationship will take enormous courage on your part but you need to step out of existing in a flipping bubble, it's not fair on anyone.

Leeds

"Op. Your lover is a luxury item and she probably knows it. Men tend to feel very lucky to have this opportunity. Your wife is a sure bet, normal, essential. I'm assuming you haven't actually spent a lot of time dwelling with your lover? Has she smelt your silent farts, listened to your burps, washed your clothes, changed your bed? Will she still want you as much after time or will the novelty wear off. You aren't living with her and she isn't having to deal with annoying little habits that may turn the relationship into exactly what you have with your wife!

You've invested time with your lover and may not have set out to fall in love with her, but cheating is a very slippery slope and you now seem to be struggling to handle the situation. Only you can decide what to do for the best and leaving a long-term relationship will take enormous courage on your part but you need to step out of existing in a flipping bubble, it's not fair on anyone.

"

You missed out about the other woman seeing the skid marks on his grimers! That would surely take the s_ine off the relationship ha ha.

"Op. Your lover is a luxury item and she probably knows it. Men tend to feel very lucky to have this opportunity. Your wife is a sure bet, normal, essential. I'm assuming you haven't actually spent a lot of time dwelling with your lover? Has she smelt your silent farts, listened to your burps, washed your clothes, changed your bed? Will she still want you as much after time or will the novelty wear off. You aren't living with her and she isn't having to deal with annoying little habits that may turn the relationship into exactly what you have with your wife!

"

interesting read, I was seeing her for 9 months, lived with her for 3 weeks before going back to my home, the home is now up for sale

as much as I do love both and want to live with both, an inner part of me also wants my freedom, a freedom to get up early morning and ride off on bike, stay over where ever I chose, go home, or not go home, things you cannot do in a relationship, jump on a flight, head of to the usa and go on a 2 or 3 week road trip

but I do love both, the right thing to do would be to walk away from both,

My wife refuses to leave me, says she loves me and will fight for me

The girl I am seeing wants me, knows she done wrong, as did I by seeing her, but says she is in far too deep to walk away now

I know I am bad company, I hate getting in this situation but I also care very much for both, want to hold, love, kiss, smell, touch both, possibly more with my lover but then this is still the honeymoon period.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

interesting read, I was seeing her for 9 months, lived with her for 3 weeks before going back to my home, the home is now up for sale

as much as I do love both and want to live with both, an inner part of me also wants my freedom, a freedom to get up early morning and ride off on bike, stay over where ever I chose, go home, or not go home, things you cannot do in a relationship, jump on a flight, head of to the usa and go on a 2 or 3 week road trip

The girl I am seeing wants me, knows she done wrong, as did I by seeing her, but says she is in far too deep to walk away now

I know I am bad company, I hate getting in this situation but I also care very much for both, want to hold, love, kiss, smell, touch both, possibly more with my lover but then this is still the honeymoon period."

Yours are not the actions of someone who cares very much. I know that sounds harsh but really! Someone who cares very much would want what was best for the person they cared for, not themselves.

crewe

I know I am bad company, I hate getting in this situation but I also care very much for both, want to hold, love, kiss, smell, touch both, possibly more with my lover but then this is still the honeymoon period.

Yours are not the actions of someone who cares very much. I know that sounds harsh but really! Someone who cares very much would want what was best for the person they cared for, not themselves."

Agreed as one of the 2 girlfriends in my relationship its the actions of a very selfish guy going off on roadtrips? No thought or care for your partners feelings? Actions of a man who prefers to be single with a bit of fun on the side! Do the right thing and break it off with both of them because your only doing more harm to them. Its not love just lust and not knowing the difference is a very dangerous thing. The choice is yours but you be digging a very deep hole you never get out of and bring two women down with you who clearly derserve a better more caring guy like i and my girlfriend enjoy with our man.

I'm still trying to work out what the fuck dress size has to do with anything.

P

"I'm still trying to work out what the fuck dress size has to do with anything.

P"

Same

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

"My wife refuses to leave me, says she loves me and will fight for me

I know I am bad company, I hate getting in this situation but I also care very much for both, want to hold, love, kiss, smell, touch both, possibly more with my lover but then this is still the honeymoon period."

I think you’re underestimating wronged women.

Your wife is probably plotting something, and your other lady won’t wait for ever for you to leave your wife. She’ll start issuing ultimatums or something. This cosy bubble of all these women thinking your shit hot won’t last for long, and you’ll lose both.

Women wise up, eventually.

Which one makes the best brew?

Personally don't see how you love both women when clearly you have/are going to hurt both plus behind both their backs (whilst claiming to love both) you joined here 10 months ago? Think really you have lied to yourself (& are being totally selfish) plus two ladies you claim to love!! Very confused here ...

Leeds

"Which one makes the best brew?"

Or gives the best blow job?

"Which one makes the best brew?

Or gives the best blow job?

"

Tea before nosh.

Priorities

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

It happens, and it's shit for all involved.

The decent thing to do would be to walk away from both and sort your head out.

But from experience most people end up staying with whichever is the "safe bet"...until history repeats.

Good luck.

"Think this is the wrong site for this sort of advice.

Plus if you have two loves of your life why on earth are you still on here. "

agree with this

"Personally don't see how you love both women when clearly you have/are going to hurt both plus behind both their backs (whilst claiming to love both) you joined here 10 months ago? Think really you have lied to yourself (& are being totally selfish) plus two ladies you claim to love!! Very confused here ... "

Leave them both and find yourself...

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

"Think this is the wrong site for this sort of advice.

Plus if you have two loves of your life why on earth are you still on here.

agree with this "

Agree with this also??? Why on here if already got the choice of two? But I’m going to say...

Think out side the box if there was a car hurtling towards both of them and you could save only one which would it be? Harsh but makes you think are you being led by your cock or your heart?

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

Why would a guy who is totally in love with two women be on a swingers site looking for fun

By *iguyandbbwCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Hmmmm are u bateing the group or are u serious? If u genuinely are and u have 2 women loves of your life why are you on here whats missing in your life, if u choose 1 of them are they aware of this side of your life or are you going to keep it secret and lie to them, if this is the case I think u need to cut lose and be honest to yourself not just to them

By *ame-room-no-swapCouple  over a year ago

Taunton

"Why would a guy who is totally in love with two women be on a swingers site looking for fun"

Do the two women know he is on here is what I would like to know

I thought this was a sincere post at first - but beginning to think it belongs in the “Stories and Fantasies” section.

"I thought this was a sincere post at first - but beginning to think it belongs in the “Stories and Fantasies” section."

LOL.

For those that doubt the guy perhaps he is on here for forums only and not seeking fun? How do we know?

Anyway my advice is that out of the two women one of them has already proven herself to you as a keeper by being with you all these years and even after finding out your betrayal. To leave her would be absolutely cruel. Especially as you still do love her.

I think marriage counselling with your wife and let the other woman go and wish her the best.

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

I'm a bit puzzled about the dress size thing too...

I'm even more puzzled by some of the reactions on here. I am not condoning the OP's actions in any way, but....

Just how many women on here taking the "moral high ground" are just as content to have multiple partners, some even claiming to "love" more than one such.....

And yet without any adverse comment ever being made about their life choices....

Btw OP, You are a grown man. Your actions have consequences. This is not the place to solve those consequences, or to expect anyone to provide a solution to your "dilemma".

A divided house cannot ever stand for long, and running away from your problems doesnt work. They go where you go....

I hope the choices you make cause the minimum hurt to you and those you claim to love.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I'm a bit puzzled about the dress size thing too...

I'm even more puzzled by some of the reactions on here. I am not condoning the OP's actions in any way, but....

Just how many women on here taking the "moral high ground" are just as content to have multiple partners, some even claiming to "love" more than one such.....

And yet without any adverse comment ever being made about their life choices....

Btw OP, You are a grown man. Your actions have consequences. This is not the place to solve those consequences, or to expect anyone to provide a solution to your "dilemma".

A divided house cannot ever stand for long, and running away from your problems doesnt work. They go where you go....

I hope the choices you make cause the minimum hurt to you and those you claim to love.

"

I'm not your comparison stands up to scrutiny. It's the circumstances under which people have or even love multiple partners that's relevant.

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

I'm not your comparison stands up to scrutiny. It's the circumstances under which people have or even love multiple partners that's relevant."

Really? So change the gender if the poster from Male to female, and take a guess just how differently this thread may have been....

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I'm not your comparison stands up to scrutiny. It's the circumstances under which people have or even love multiple partners that's relevant.

Really? So change the gender if the poster from Male to female, and take a guess just how differently this thread may have been...."

Oh, yes I'm with you there but I can tell you honestly that my responses would be the same.

By *ammyDodgaMan  over a year ago

Nottingham/and everywhere my location says i am ;)

I won’t sugar the pill, whichever way you choose your fucked. You’ll see in the eyes of the one you choose, the loss of the other.

As one of the early poster said perhaps best to cut ties with both for everyone’s sake. Imagine from the other side how would you go about moving on?

Just have a listen.. He really was onto something

https://youtu.be/ivbO3s1udic

By *ll That Ass 67Woman  over a year ago

Kettering

"Leave them both.

Have a word with yourself. Sort your life out and when you know what it is in life you want, then enter into a relationship where you’re not messing someone around and breaking someone’s faith in men."

This is spot on advice

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"Why don't they play cards for you I sneeringly replied.

And just to make it interesting have a shilling on the side"

ohhh ernie!!!!!!! lol

“The girl I am seeing wants me, knows she done wrong, as did I by seeing her, but says she is in far too deep to walk away now”

First of all, the “girl” you are seeing being a Woman, knows she done wrong? What has she done wrong?

She’s not the one who’s married, if you told her she’s done wrong, is that to make you feel a bit better or justify what your doing?

You should set them both free, get your own place and be honest with yourself, if your not going to stop screwing around, then stay single and do it.

You might love them both, but not enough to choose one or the other huh?

That’s not love by any stretch.

Be on your own, go for your holidays and bike rides...... your not hurting people then - Do the right thing.

Henny x

» Add a new message to this topic