FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Apocalypse Dilemma

Apocalypse Dilemma

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've been watching The Walking Dead lately, it was a show I didn't fancy at the start but since I started watching I'm enjoying it.

One thing had bothered me though. I understand that every last bullet counts in zombie apocalypse, but if my friend had just got caught by zombies and was being munched I think I would use a bullet and put one in their brain. Thus saving them from further pain and also stopping them from coming back undead.

My question is, would you save the bullet incase you needed it, or would you throw caution to the wind and put your friend out of their misery?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

If i could get a clean shot I'd put the last bullet in their brain and Mercy them ( Z Nation) and then leg it out of the area and search for more ammo or an edged weapon

"If i could get a clean shot I'd put the last bullet in their brain and Mercy them ( Z Nation) and then leg it out of the area and search for more ammo or an edged weapon"

Good man. I think so too. It just amazes me that they dont do it on the show plus they stand around and watch their friends get eaten. Wtf like??

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I am ex army , I always saved one for myself

"I am ex army , I always saved one for myself "

I'd be doing the same mate I think.

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

Mah, fuck them. It's too late for them.

Depends on the job of my friend. If my friend was a Turkish barber, (thanks to Clem and his Google we know what they do in our country) I'd take the bullet for him in order to let Clem write a thread about it

"Mah, fuck them. It's too late for them."

Fk I thought you were one of the good guys

"Depends on the job of my friend. If my friend was a Turkish barber, (thanks to Clem and his Google we know what they do in our country) I'd take the bullet for him in order to let Clem write a thread about it "

Mate

You can Clem need to have a talk hey

"Depends on the job of my friend. If my friend was a Turkish barber, (thanks to Clem and his Google we know what they do in our country) I'd take the bullet for him in order to let Clem write a thread about it

Mate

You can Clem need to have a talk hey "

We planned a chat at our local barber shop

"Depends on the job of my friend. If my friend was a Turkish barber, (thanks to Clem and his Google we know what they do in our country) I'd take the bullet for him in order to let Clem write a thread about it

Mate

We planned a chat at our local barber shop "

I forgot to say that the barber shop owner was Turkish

Mate

I forgot to say that the barber shop owner was Turkish "

If Clem's friend was Turkish then, do you think he would save his last bullet or use it on his friend?

Mate

If Clem's friend was Turkish then, do you think he would save his last bullet or use it on his friend?"

I truly think that it would save the bullet, otherwise who is going to blame ?

By *onbons_xxMan  over a year ago

Bolton

I am taking the bullet and running i have a really rubbish aim though so that’s my justification

"I am taking the bullet and running i have a really rubbish aim though so that’s my justification "

You'd be the mate getting eaten then lol sorry

"I've been watching The Walking Dead lately, it was a show I didn't fancy at the start but since I started watching I'm enjoying it.

One thing had bothered me though. I understand that every last bullet counts in zombie apocalypse, but if my friend had just got caught by zombies and was being munched I think I would use a bullet and put one in their brain. Thus saving them from further pain and also stopping them from coming back undead.

My question is, would you save the bullet incase you needed it, or would you throw caution to the wind and put your friend out of their misery?"

I'd just use something other than a bullet.

Aylesbury

"Mah, fuck them. It's too late for them.

Fk I thought you were one of the good guys "

I dont think it's about good or bad. In a fight for survival its every man for himself.

Read the book of World War Z, it's really very good and immeasurably better than the film.

Mate

If Clem's friend was Turkish then, do you think he would save his last bullet or use it on his friend?

I truly think that it would save the bullet, otherwise who is going to blame ? "

Can you imagine the headline ? Bloody immigrants ! They come here to make us take bullets from them !

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

I'd be the ass kissing swords woman from the series...I would shoot my mate in the head and be off.

"I've been watching The Walking Dead lately, it was a show I didn't fancy at the start but since I started watching I'm enjoying it.

My question is, would you save the bullet incase you needed it, or would you throw caution to the wind and put your friend out of their misery?

I'd just use something other than a bullet. "

Could you drive a stake into a man's skull after just going through hell and back with him? I'd prefer a bullet myself.

I dont think it's about good or bad. In a fight for survival its every man for himself.

Read the book of World War Z, it's really very good and immeasurably better than the film."

I was only messing, I'm sure you would the right decision for you

"I'd be the ass kissing swords woman from the series...I would shoot my mate in the head and be off."

Good job! A woman that can handle a sword is word her weight in gold

"I'd be the ass kissing swords woman from the series...I would shoot my mate in the head and be off.

Good job! A woman that can handle a sword is word her weight in gold "

also a woman that kisses arses

I'm stockpiling 12 gauge ammo in preparation.

Aylesbury

Read the book of World War Z, it's really very good and immeasurably better than the film.

I was only messing, I'm sure you would the right decision for you "

Yeah I know bud, no worries

"I'm stockpiling 12 gauge ammo in preparation. "

I hope to forever remain on your good side

» Add a new message to this topic