FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Little moan....

Little moan....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aughtyNipples OP   Woman  over a year ago

newport, shrops

...about my frigging implant!

It's ruining my life! Had a new one fitted a few months back and since I am having really really long periods, a small break (1week) then back on it!

Any ladies know how long it takes the implant to settle down?

And thoughts guys on having a meet during the time of the month??

It's driving me CRAZY and really disrupting me... I'm wanting to organise a meet soon with someone I'm talking to...(you know who you are!!)

Arghhhhhhhhhhh (screaming into a pillow!)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Oh god. I'm so sorry.

newport, shrops

Ha it's ok.... frustrating but costing a fortune in 'products'! Ha

Manchester (she/her)

I hear you.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/09/19 21:47:35]

Sorry to hear you are having an issue with your implant, I'm sure if you have any concerns you should discuss with your healthcare practitioner.

As for time of month fun - I love it, feel it adds to the fun of it all. Obviously its each to their own but I'm sure you will definitely find someone who would love to play.

All the best x

fonda has the implant for 3 years, stopped her monthlies during that time but since she had it removed so her body clock could be more easy to observe, her sex drive has taken a massive nose dive.

newport, shrops

"Sorry to hear you are having an issue with your implant, I'm sure if you have any concerns you should discuss with your healthcare practitioner.

As for time of month fun - I love it, feel it adds to the fun of it all. Obviously its each to their own but I'm sure you will definitely find someone who would love to play.

All the best x"

Ah ha....is THAT why your user name is AquaMan ha ha ha

Thanks hun x

newport, shrops

"fonda has the implant for 3 years, stopped her monthlies during that time but since she had it removed so her body clock could be more easy to observe, her sex drive has taken a massive nose dive."

Oh no!!!!! It's so odd how something can easily affect things!!

Apparently I had left my old.ome in for 6mth longer than allowed and the side effects from not having any contraception was crazy!

But this is more crazy!!!

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I had problems on the implant so I switched to the hormone coil and my sex drive has gone through the roof, it did take 5/6 cycles to settle before my periods stopped.

It may be one of the fluids I like to play with lol. I do like going diving!!

Thoughts from a guy:I don’t mind sex with a woman who is on but for a first time wouldn’t be keen,not sure why but that’s just how i feel

Hope things sort themselves out soon OP x

newport, shrops

"It may be one of the fluids I like to play with lol. I do like going diving!! "

Mmm ooh er diving!!!

Ha ha stupid me....I even wrote the WRONG username....glad you understood what I meant tho!

AquaMan = AquaDude same difference ha ha ha

I had a year break from my implant .... never had a period

Had a new one fitted ... had 4 periods in first year but nothing since then

Deffo wont be having a break next time its due to renew!!

Had implants for 15 years before the break and not one minutes trouble! Xx

newport, shrops

"Thoughts from a guy:I don’t mind sex with a woman who is on but for a first time wouldn’t be keen,not sure why but that’s just how i feel

Hope things sort themselves out soon OP x"

Yeah that's what I'm thinking...I think as a first time it's always important to impress, be clean, feel sexy whereas period sex is polar opposite of that!!!

"...about my frigging implant!

It's ruining my life! Had a new one fitted a few months back and since I am having really really long periods, a small break (1week) then back on it!

It's driving me CRAZY and really disrupting me... I'm wanting to organise a meet soon with someone I'm talking to...(you know who you are!!)

Arghhhhhhhhhhh (screaming into a pillow!)"

I know it's me and I'm a very patient man

By *rimson_RoseWoman  over a year ago

Tamworth

Never had one myself although a friend had terrible trouble with it.

Not help with the implant, but have you thought about using a cup? After the initial outlay it saves so much money.

newport, shrops

"I had a year break from my implant .... never had a period

Had implants for 15 years before the break and not one minutes trouble! Xx"

Thanks....I might get it checked out as this implant (it's my 4th) feels like it's way too close to the skin, I haven't been able to feel my others, yet this one you can see sitting there!

Maybe that is causing the issues!!!!

newport, shrops

Arghhhhhhhhhhh (screaming into a pillow!)I know it's me and I'm a very patient man "

Ha ha whaaaaaaaaaat???? Nope, not you....sorry to dent your ego....110+ miles is a bit too far to travel!!!!

Arghhhhhhhhhhh (screaming into a pillow!)I know it's me and I'm a very patient man

Ha ha whaaaaaaaaaat???? Nope, not you....sorry to dent your ego....110+ miles is a bit too far to travel!!!! "

not for me it's not lol

newport, shrops

"Never had one myself although a friend had terrible trouble with it.

Not help with the implant, but have you thought about using a cup? After the initial outlay it saves so much money. "

Menstrual cup? I have one...just too scared to use it...fear it won't work and leave me leaking ha ha... sorry, tmi

Arghhhhhhhhhhh (screaming into a pillow!)I know it's me and I'm a very patient man

Ha ha whaaaaaaaaaat???? Nope, not you....sorry to dent your ego....110+ miles is a bit too far to travel!!!! "

you near the celtic Manor?

Yeah I'll let you off. Well if I was closer I would definitely be hitting you up. Hope you get it all sorted soon x

Manchester (she/her)

Talk to your doctor, OP.

By *arbellsWoman  over a year ago

Cambridge

I don't have the implant but have the coil and that took about 6 months to chill the fuck out so could be similar. Hope it calms down soon. Xx

newport, shrops

Ha ha whaaaaaaaaaat???? Nope, not you....sorry to dent your ego....110+ miles is a bit too far to travel!!!! you near the celtic Manor? "

Not THAT Newport.... Newport SHROPSHIRE

Arghhhhhhhhhhh (screaming into a pillow!)"

K Had a partner with an implant who had the same problem, three weeks of period and one week off, they were super heavy too, she eventually had it taken out.

Having sex while a woman is menstruating has never bothered K, it’s just blood. However He’s a sexual degenerate so other opinions might be more relevant

Tamworth

Not help with the implant, but have you thought about using a cup? After the initial outlay it saves so much money.

Menstrual cup? I have one...just too scared to use it...fear it won't work and leave me leaking ha ha... sorry, tmi"

It takes a little practice but once it’s sorted - it’s sorted! There are different folds you can use to insert.

I push the front backwards then fold the sides in to create a ‘point’ and it works for me!

By *irlintheRedRed dressWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow

Im having a real problem with bleeding at the moment too. I suspect mine is to do with peri menopause.

I had a meet last week and I did warn the guy I might bleed a bit which he said was no problem then he stopped half way through to complain I was ruining his bed!! Twat. I feel your pain though as i have a guy I really want to meet this week but am paranoid now.

Ha ha whaaaaaaaaaat???? Nope, not you....sorry to dent your ego....110+ miles is a bit too far to travel!!!! you near the celtic Manor?

Not THAT Newport.... Newport SHROPSHIRE "

ahhhh the posh one

newport, shrops

Ha ha whaaaaaaaaaat???? Nope, not you....sorry to dent your ego....110+ miles is a bit too far to travel!!!! you near the celtic Manor?

Not THAT Newport.... Newport SHROPSHIRE ahhhh the posh one "

"Lady of the house speaking"

Not THAT Newport.... Newport SHROPSHIRE ahhhh the posh one

"Lady of the house speaking""

the house of ill repute or commons?

newport, shrops

Menstrual cup? I have one...just too scared to use it...fear it won't work and leave me leaking ha ha... sorry, tmi

It takes a little practice but once it’s sorted - it’s sorted! There are different folds you can use to insert.

I push the front backwards then fold the sides in to create a ‘point’ and it works for me! "

Yikes....I might need to bite the bullet and try. May have a fiddle with it this evening ..so to speak ha ha

"I had a year break from my implant .... never had a period

Had implants for 15 years before the break and not one minutes trouble! Xx

Thanks....I might get it checked out as this implant (it's my 4th) feels like it's way too close to the skin, I haven't been able to feel my others, yet this one you can see sitting there!

Maybe that is causing the issues!!!!"

They now try to do them close to the skin so they are easier to remove. Too deep means more cutting and a difficult removal. Go back to clinic or gp and ask to go on pills along side for a couple of months until your cycle settles

newport, shrops

"Im having a real problem with bleeding at the moment too. I suspect mine is to do with peri menopause.

I had a meet last week and I did warn the guy I might bleed a bit which he said was no problem then he stopped half way through to complain I was ruining his bed!! Twat. I feel your pain though as i have a guy I really want to meet this week but am paranoid now. "

Oh thanks and sounds like in the same boat, it's not heavy for me but still an inconvenience!

I also have googled being peri menopausal but I was assured by the nurse I wasn't....

Oh dear, that guy sounds a total nutsac!!! Imbecile

newport, shrops

"...

"Lady of the house speaking"the house of ill repute or commons? "

Was thinking more Hyacinth Bouquet...er I mean Bucket!

"...

"Lady of the house speaking"the house of ill repute or commons?

Was thinking more Hyacinth Bouquet...er I mean Bucket! "

lol yes I'm getting that now

Tamworth

I push the front backwards then fold the sides in to create a ‘point’ and it works for me!

Yikes....I might need to bite the bullet and try. May have a fiddle with it this evening ..so to speak ha ha"

Have a look on YouTube! Previous Stars Pads has some great videos.

newport, shrops

Yikes....I might need to bite the bullet and try. May have a fiddle with it this evening ..so to speak ha ha

Have a look on YouTube! Previous Stars Pads has some great videos. "

will do!

By *easidegirlWoman  over a year ago

south shore

Thank God for menopause

By *yx_InannaWoman  over a year ago

Burslem

I had exactly the same issue I bled for 2 weeks off for 1 bleed again 2 weeks.

Sorry for graphic nature but a lot of the time I used a max super pad and quite often required changing 30 mins later. I was always drained slept a lot during worst days doctors prescribed mefenamic acid which never helped. My ex thought it was like a slaughterhouse. It's uncomfortable using pads the size of nappies.

I came off the implant lost 5 stone I started sayana press my periods have improved greatly. Between 9 and 12 weeks each period was 21 days long each time but now I'm on 10 weekly injections it's down to a week and half average. I give them myself as it's made for home usage.

I have less issues with my pcos and who can argue a period nearly every 3 months and it's light too barely notice it.

The implant doesn't suit everyone I had 4 in total over the years before that I tried the coil which lasted couple of months severe bleeding the doctor made a mistake inserting it.

Before that was depo since I was 14.

Biggest issue is the bone density loss and weight gain and the erratic periods the amount of bleeding.

I'm happy with sayana press it suits me better I have regained 2st though. I'd gone from 42k to 40f after implant was removed but I've gone up to 40i since starting sayana press (before people says it doesn't exist thats what I've been measured at! Even online calculators put my measurements as 44dddd so yeah not going to explain that shit) buying bras is a nightmare for me. But beats agony of pcos less ovulation cycles but fatter ass and big but saggy tits isn't as big of a deal.

» Add a new message to this topic