FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Historical hurricane dorian is in florida.

Historical hurricane dorian is in florida.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Are you following it? It is one the biggest one with category 5 and 80cm of rain is set to fall.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes friend out there bracing for it.

Had a cat 5 two yrs ago delayed miamis season we lost bye week cos of it ffs

By *ensualbicockMan  over a year ago

liverpool wavertree picton clock

They're in for one hell of a blow job

Yes following it closely, my sister and nieces are out there, so obviously hoping it's not as bad as it's being made out to be.

By *ightkitty4uWoman  over a year ago

Epsom

I have friends in Georgia, who are also bracing themselves for Cat 3-2 I think.

Glad I live in the UK sometimes!

Iv a rich reletive out there so fingers crossed

Hopefully it'll follow present course and not hit land in Florida though the storm will be horrific anyway!

By *orraine999Woman  over a year ago

Somewhere

As of 14:00 Dorian is a Catagory 5. Sustained winds at 180 mph and gusts over 200 mph.

Mandatory evacuations for all barrier islands

"As of 14:00 Dorian is a Catagory 5. Sustained winds at 180 mph and gusts over 200 mph.

"

It made me have tears when one of the aid workers is renting hotel rooms for some of the most vulnerable from the shanty towns but has max out!

By *orraine999Woman  over a year ago

Somewhere

"As of 14:00 Dorian is a Catagory 5. Sustained winds at 180 mph and gusts over 200 mph.

It made me have tears when one of the aid workers is renting hotel rooms for some of the most vulnerable from the shanty towns but has max out! "

It's very sad. The storm surge will be 18 to 23 feet and Dorian is over 300 miles wide.

Even though the forecast doesn't show landfall, C1 or C2 winds will damage homes. 136 mph wind lifted my roof during Irene. I'm evacuating at 19:00.

It made me have tears when one of the aid workers is renting hotel rooms for some of the most vulnerable from the shanty towns but has max out!

It's very sad. The storm surge will be 18 to 23 feet and Dorian is over 300 miles wide.

Even though the forecast doesn't show landfall, C1 or C2 winds will damage homes. 136 mph wind lifted my roof during Irene. I'm evacuating at 19:00."

Ouch! I've been caught in 105mph winds and that was bad enough! Take care xxx let us know xxx

I’ve a few friends out there at the moment. Following it and hoping it stays on the course it’s on at the time being. It will still be bad x

By *ustme34Man  over a year ago

Bradford

Even though the forecast doesn't show landfall, C1 or C2 winds will damage homes. 136 mph wind lifted my roof during Irene. I'm evacuating at 19:00."

hope everything is alright for you over there Lorraine .

I have a cousin and family in west palm beach and hes been shuttering up and barakading everything ready for it

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Yes friend out there bracing for it. "
Yes lets hope they will be fine and the same goes to all the other forumiters friends

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

one of my work colleagues is suppose to be going out on holiday to nassau next week... miraculously BA are still flying in and out...

i suppose i am a nerd in that i follow the weather channel closely... this hurricane has been crawling at 1mph for the last 6 hrs... and as of the latest 5pm advisory 20 minutes ago.. hurricane is a big cat 4...but is now officially stationary....

I have never seen or heard of a hurricane stopping

» Add a new message to this topic