FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > When is a unicorn not a unicorn?

When is a unicorn not a unicorn?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *entleman Jay OP   Man  over a year ago

Wakefield

So a beautiful bi lady I know posted two meet ups last week. She was looking for a couple or a single lady. Guess what? Not a single offer (apart from single guys).

If I had a pound for every time I’ve read on here “where are the elusive bi females”.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just because she's bi doesn't mean she's guaranteed a meet.

Not everybody can meet at the drop of a hat, I imagine couples have commitments and can't just meet short notice. The lack of single bi single women generally, and those looking for short notice meets would be low too I imagine.

Everyone has different tastes, gorgeous to you may be the complete opposite to us.

Most couples have many other commitments that they can’t just shelve on a whim and so putting up meets isn’t really the way to meet them.

Another reason she was unsuccessful is possibly that couples like us want more than fuck and go.

We want friends with benefits kind of thing, to get to know her, to build up to the meet.

The anticipation of meeting a new girl, getting to know her and the flirting are just as important as the actual sex for us.

If she wants an actual couple thing then she should approach some she finds hot and build the relationship.

If she just wants to have sex with a man and a woman together then she should go to a club.

By *entleman Jay OP   Man  over a year ago

Wakefield

She was looking for a social meet, likes the build up. She’s a slow burner, she’s not fuck and go.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"She was looking for a social meet, likes the build up. She’s a slow burner, she’s not fuck and go. "

I tend to find I get less responses if I post a social meet. A lot of people are only interested if they're guaranteed sex.

"Everyone has different tastes, gorgeous to you may be the complete opposite to us.

Most couples have many other commitments that they can’t just shelve on a whim and so putting up meets isn’t really the way to meet them.

Another reason she was unsuccessful is possibly that couples like us want more than fuck and go.

We want friends with benefits kind of thing, to get to know her, to build up to the meet.

The anticipation of meeting a new girl, getting to know her and the flirting are just as important as the actual sex for us.

If she wants an actual couple thing then she should approach some she finds hot and build the relationship.

If she just wants to have sex with a man and a woman together then she should go to a club."

I love this.

"Not everybody can meet at the drop of a hat, I imagine couples have commitments and can't just meet short notice. "

What?! You mean I have been lied to by myself ?

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

Unicorn not a unicorn.... mmmmm???

When it’s an horse

» Add a new message to this topic